• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Fanclub!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • my fave yellow-based slideshow is called "The Pokemon Special Boys Want It That Way, Yellow" its got Yellow by herself alot, but also Red, Green, Silver, and Lance. and some specialshipping, feelingshipping, viridianshipping, and grantedshipping pics. it goes to "I Want It That Way".

well, as a sneak preview of the Yellow Song, ill put up the first four shots for it! (cant remember what i was going to draw for the fifth one, and i cant find my storyboards TT_TT)

View attachment 50125

View attachment 50126

View attachment 50127

View attachment 50128

well, theyre attachments, so click 'em to make 'em bigger (if you dont know to already, that is). theyre kinda bad drawings... but thats cause i did 'em meself on paint... metapod and cateerpie are hard...

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • Ohh! OHH! OHHHH! I HAVE AN IN-LAW!

Mhm... I've overwatched all the SpecialShipping vids, I ADORE them!

Uhm... I cant find many good Yellow fanfictions either... D=

*takes pride in the fics he's written as "ItsJustMarty" previously "Terry Mcginnis Wayne" on ff.net* ...Wow... Thanks guys, i reall feel loved. -_-

some of the ffics, i read of her, turned out to be lemons (this was before i noticed the ratings,) and so yeah. it gets harder to imagine her as innocent-ish.

*smiles blankly* Disgusting.(Coming from the guy who wrote Amber. Which isn't a Lemon or Lime but still gets a little sensuous).

my fave yellow-based slideshow is called "The Pokemon Special Boys Want It That Way, Yellow" its got Yellow by herself alot, but also Red, Green, Silver, and Lance. and some specialshipping, feelingshipping, viridianshipping, and grantedshipping pics. it goes to "I Want It That Way".

I know the girl who made that vid. If you liked it I hope you commented. And you forgot Gold, AmberShipping is in there too.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • XD I've read Amber, it didnt really make me thinkof Yellow as less innocent..

Sorry, but it revolves around the Florence Nightingale effect, and that's what it does to people. Yellow it really under her own influence, so if makes you feel better, it's like emotional mind control. I know it's out of character but by the end of Part 4, it's mostly explained, or so I would hope.

Anyway, I've written a lot of other crap for Yellow. "All That's Visible", "Something New", "Set Up On a Date with Who?", "Beach Day". I'm just laying out there that I have fics about Yellow and I think they're good, even though I know no one here will ever read them because they aren't SpecialShipping(I like SpecialShipping EVERYBODY writes SpecialShipping. So it's really a waste of time). Go ahead and chastise my writings if it be your will, but if you do I will despise you...

Do you think Yellow would find it in anyway weird, upseting or disturbing to know people ship her, especially so vigorously?

I'm not entirely sure myself. Personally I'm an idealist so I always have romantic "what if" scenarios in my head. That goes for me and others, maybe I pair up my friends in my head, and of course shipping. But it just seems like something that would seem strange to someone at first. "You paired me up with who now?" lol.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Do you think Yellow would find it in anyway weird, upseting or disturbing to know people ship her, especially so vigorously?
    When it's about anyone but Red, yes.

And anyway, I prefer to imagine me and her in eternal happiness, together...

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • Do you think Yellow would find it in anyway weird, upseting or disturbing to know people ship her, especially so vigorously?
    When it's about anyone but Red, yes.

And anyway, I prefer to imagine me and her in eternal happiness, together...
    Raf, Yellow just likes you. She doesn't like you like you. ^_^

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Eh...I really don't know. I guess for some...Like with Giovanni, or Lance. Maybe. But alas, for her to know people ship her, she would have to be real, and seeing as she isn't...*Makes sad face*

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • How about politely and calmly? Everything happens in the Omniverse, so I'm sure in some universe you and Yellow have lived happily ever after but the Yellow we all know and love from the manga doesn't like you like you on the grounds that she's probably not aware of your existance. Once again you don't have to be rude, I was clowning around.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Rude? RUDE!? I was not being rude, and anyway, I'm sure that she will be aware of my existence one day. And anyway, dont argue with me.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
  • Rude? RUDE!? I was not being rude, and anyway, I'm sure that she will be aware of my existence one day. And anyway, dont argue with me.

Well pardon me, but you sounded rude and you are trying to emulate yelling via capital letters and exclimation points. I'm just saying, you could've approached the situation more calmly(you know, like Yellow would've). But if it pleases you, fine, I'll drop it if you will.

To distract us from it, perhaps a new topic is in order.

Can you think of anyways to get Yellow mad?

Personally, I can't think of any that don't involve altering her brain chemistry. Everything that would make other people angry would just make Yellow sad. She doesn't seem like an angry person to me. Don't siuppose you guys can(or want) to think of anything.

Lukum

MASTER OMEGA
    Years
  • Yellow is AWESOME! I hav her manga book of her vs. elite 4 (and Im a boy) im making a lego ver. of her and.....i used 2 think she was a boy! (lol...oops)
    can i join?

Back