• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Youtube Thread

Mitchman

Banned
Years

• They be poisining our resources that now rainbows can appear from the water. Of course this means science is wrong and the bending of light is a lie. Its in the drugs!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • My corneas are shot and my ears are bleeding but its not as bad as

Sure anybody can handle 10 minutes of diabeetus but only ture men can watch this for 10 whole minutes. I salute you brave lads.

The Count Censored = PWNAGE!!
    The Youtube Thread

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I finally found it. My favorite of all time video. It features my favorite non-metal song(i am not gay btw i just find the beat and all very epically heroic) and my favorite fight scene from my favorite season of transformers(the good old pre animated days when transformers was epic and not all cubist and kiddy gay. Oh and unicron was still eating up planets and the fbi was chasing the nut job robots instead of being friends with them and there were no other classes besides autobot and decepticon. If you thought i was a nut about pokemon well hehe im a nostalgia nut of transformers. very long parenthese or what!)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    ^ Holy Crap, I just saw that too! :O

This video was made by the same people:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    That was a really good cover Kyoko.

Anyway, this should bring back memories.

Back