• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen There's something about Rotom...

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    rotom is classified as a normal pokemon
    but since it cant evolve people say that its a legendary
    and if you spell rotom backwards it spells
    MOTOR!!!!!

~RAWR

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    there's something about rotom...

The Legendary song does play when you fight him. But you can breed him he is a normal pokemon. I do not understand why he is banned from the VGC09 though...

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    When I first heard about it, I thought it was a legendary. But then I did some research, and learned that it can breed and doesn't have amazing stats. So now I see it as a normal Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    You can't class Rotom as a legendary just because of the battle music played when you fight it. This music doesn't play when we battle Cresselia, and we still class her as a legendary. Plus, Rotom can breed, which also shows that it isn't a legendary. You can't use the idea of Manaphy to counter this, becuase Phione doesn't evolve back into Manaphy. Rotom also has less than average stats, so it shouldn't be classed as a legendary Pokemon.

Back