• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

things that really annoy you

Years
  • Let's see...
    -People who think that graphics are more important than gameplay for games
    -People who use cuss words in normal conversation to look "cool"
    -People who make fun of other people for believing in a religion
    -People who make lists about people they hate.... wait.....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a few things that annoys me, but you won't see it in my face. I will suffer inside.

Sand - I hate the sand. It gets between my toes and it gets in your car. So annoying

The Wind - My hair or dress blows all over the place when it is windy! Gah!

People who doesn't know how to use the Self-Checkout - Okay it isn't that hard at all! You just scan, place the items in the bag, pay, and go! Simple! No...they make it sooo hard. x.x

Users who want to use people for their evil gain.

Haters who just want to bring this person down because they are more popular than them - And they sabotage this person's life so you can get money out of it. Get a life haters. You are just jealous! Maybe if you work hard like this person, you will get somewhere. Don't take the easy way out!(i.e. people who did that to Michael Jackson)

People who don't put stuff back from the isle they got it from. - Okay, this annoys me so much. Why will they put ice cream, veggies, meat in the magazine rack?!! Or the soda machines...it boggles my mind. They are just too lazy to go back to the isle, so they will put it anywhere. It is very sad. But I guess this is why we are here, to put everything back. It isn't so hard to find a partner in the store! Take it to them, they will be glady to take it back for you. Nope they don't do that for the most part. >_>;

Impatient Drivers - These people need to calm themselves down. You should have left earlier so you won't be speeding and causing a ruckus.

People who talk among themselves while they are working - That annoys me too. This isn't social hour! Stop talking and work!

Insects

Obsessed Twilight Fans - Well I haven't met one yet(thank goodness). But I been seeing how they can get crazy over a book that isn't well received by critics. And they will bash you because you don't like it. It is insane. Calm down.

People who judge someone by they way they look or act - You really don't know this person, how would you know? They could be the nicest and you won't know it because you are closed-minded.

Computer Problems

And the list goes on and on. I will stop here for now. XD

Last edited:

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • - You know those people you bring with you to the movies and lean over and say, "Didja see that?" after every scene. Nooo, of course not. I paid money to stare at the floor the whole movie. D:

- Speaking of movies... People that text during them. Like, the whole movie while they're sitting next to you and blinding you.

- Dog owners that let their dogs take one right in your front yard. It wouldn't be bad at all if they actually cleaned up.

- Holding the door open for someone and they don't say thank you. Well, that's not as annoying when they just say, "Hmph," or some other rude comment. And then I'm like, ";______;"

- Ever been on an elevator when someone is using their Bluetooth to call someone?

Years
  • - You know those people you bring with you to the movies and lean over and say, "Didja see that?" after every scene. Nooo, of course not. I paid money to stare at the floor the whole movie. D:

- Speaking of movies... People that text during them. Like, the whole movie while they're sitting next to you and blinding you.

- Dog owners that let their dogs take one right in your front yard. It wouldn't be bad at all if they actually cleaned up.

- Holding the door open for someone and they don't say thank you. Well, that's not as annoying when they just say, "Hmph," or some other rude comment. And then I'm like, ";______;"

- Ever been on an elevator when someone is using their Bluetooth to call someone?

I completely agree with you about the holding the door open thing. I do it to be nice and considerate. I hate when people make fun and say I'm going to grow up to be a doorman. WTH? First off, I'm a girl, second, I have a lot of talents, and third, they're just making themselves look mean and makes me not want to talk to them. But, I do appreciate the ones who say thank you.

Other things that annoy me, when you're trying to see something (like a movie or a play) and someone just has to have their head in the way. Or if they're taller than you, and you just want to see a show. I couldn't even enjoy a ballet because of that person who was in my way the entire time. :(

When people take forever on line in a supermarket and you're holding freezing cold ice cream.

I don't like when people are spiteful or when they try putting me down when I'm in a cheerful mood.

When people are too critical or stay stupid things like "redheads have no souls or blonds are dumb." That's not true at all. Every blond I've met, has proven to me that they're highly intelligent. Some I went to school with got straight A's. I am a red head and I do have a soul. I don't have a hot temper like the stereotype. Usually, I'm mellow/cheerful. I don't have a short fuse. I don't show anger unless a lot of things at once are ticking me off, and I just have to stand up for myself.

I hate when people call others stupid especially when the person you called stupid made the Dean's list their first semester of college.

When people insult the ones that I care about.

When people complained about the new girl in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Seriously, I'm excited over that remake and people just have to say negative things to try to make us fans upset.

I don't like when people bully others. That's just mean.

Turke

The Dude
    Years
  • Liars
    Thieves
    Attention *****s
    People who take too long
    Hippies
    Overly talkative people
    People who act like they are smarter than others
    Braggers
    People who can't spell(sometimes, this includes me xD)
    Math teachers
    Those Above the influence commercials
    People with afros
    People who wear picks in thier hair
    People who change the TV channell when I'm watching something
    People who disrespect thier elders
    People who make loud noises when I try to sleep
    When the people at Movie Gallery ask me if I can prove my age
    When I accidentally pop water balloons on myself

Ayselipera

People who party "maddd hard" and post their drunk/passed out pictures on facebook/myspace because its cool!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Something that really annoys me. The guy who does the narration for that show on VH1 "The Fabulous Life Of..."

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Some things that annoy me are
    ignorant Atheists - I wont say anything here because I don't want to start a fight with one and I know they're everywhere now
    anything related to Ouran High School Host Club except for that shota boy - I don't like the art style or how there's a character called motherfreggin Haruhi when there is a Haruhi who is a lot more prominent Haruhi in the anime culture.
    Ikarishippers annoy me because they are nearly as crazy as Sarah Palin supporters. They take two characters who have had little interaction and suddenly insist that they were meant to be together. Part of this is deperation because the most hinted ship involes Kengo and he's not very popular among the fanbase.

I hate when I'm watching a youtube video on mute and a stupid ad advertising the song playing in the video (which I have mute) comes up. I'm glad it only comes up once though.

I also hate when I put all my effort into a picture and get no compliments.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
  • People who hate people because of their beliefs/looks/gender and race.
    People who get into fights with me on a common basis.
    People who think they're better than every one else.
    Cowards.
    People who say people as 'ppl', you as 'u' and you're and your as 'ur'.
    Bullies. They're cowards.
    People who kill inocent animals for sport.
    Pounds.

This thread is good. It lets people vent every thing out.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • People who vote people into ridiculous categories in MotM D:

Seriously, someone (I'm not gonna say names) got voted into best writer/roleplayer in the JULY MotM even though they hadn't posted in any of the writing/roleplaying forums since MAY. WTF

Its also annoying when you mention to someone that you're an Atheist and they instantly try and start an argument with you and start going "But OMG how can you believe in NOTHING, dude? Look at the heavens and the earth, you can see God's creation!" I don't care if you're a christian, muslim, hindu or Rastafarian so why does it bug you so much that I'm an atheist? >.>

what type?

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
  • People who vote people into ridiculous categories in MotM D:

Seriously, someone (I'm not gonna say names) got voted into best writer/roleplayer in the JULY MotM even though they hadn't posted in any of the writing/roleplaying forums since MAY. WTF

Its also annoying when you mention to someone that you're an Atheist and they instantly try and start an argument with you and start going "But OMG how can you believe in NOTHING, dude? Look at the heavens and the earth, you can see God's creation!" I don't care if you're a christian, muslim, hindu or Rastafarian so why does it bug you so much that I'm an atheist? >.>

what type?

Dog Pounds. THose poor puppies that don't get a home! sniff.

Xyo

The Pulsing Aura
    Years
  • Yo motha!!! <-- JOKE :D

I personally think, people that think they are so good at something but they really SUCK at it,
    and people who are annoying, AND not being a mod :D

~Xyo~

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • People who just can't seem to get over something that happened over a year ago and had nothing whatsoever to do with them in the first place, and giving me schtick for it.

And large groups of people. This includes being made to do group projects in school.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Sparkles said:
    And large groups of people. This includes being made to do group projects in school
    The solution to this is simple: do all the work yourself. You win, because you have total control over the grade you get for it, and they win, because they get a good grade without doing any work. :D

One thing that annoys me most is school. It's ridiculously easy, but they refuse to push me up a year level. :< Ultimately, it results in boredom for six and a half hours in the day with very little gained. I love learning, but school doesn't seem to be very conducive to that. D:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • You know what else really bugs me, because I know you're all dying to hear more pointless cyber-ranting? Movies that start off by saying "This is a true story, based off true evens where no one survived to tell the tale." First of all, repetitive much? Second of all, if no one lived to tell the story then how is the movie telling the story!?

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • *My severe lack of self confidence (it's THAT bad)
    *Swine Flu
    *Coursework/Exams
    *Stuck up people
    *Feeling left out (I feel this alot)
    *Feeling alone (This too >.>)
    *Power cuts (At the most inappropriate times)
    *Changing batteries
    *Getting up before 9am
    *Lack of internet
    *Hunger
    *Thirst
    *Stuff >.>

Tonitonichopchop

Cottton candy lover
    Years
  • People who think they know everything
    idiots who love to show off at school (Or anywhere for that matter)
    My brother calling Manga, comics
    Eating food I don't want to eat
    People I don't like trying to be my friends
    People who cut in line
    Racist people (Intolerable)
    Naruto
    West side story
    macho men who would love to think they can beat the crap out of anyone
    My dad giving 30 minute speeches if I do something wrong
    People making long lists (I'm even annoying myself at this point)
    And the fact I thought of so many things that annoy me
    Oh, and bad grammar (Arrrgghhh!)
    That's it.

glow.ForEveR

wut is this i dont even
    Years
  • -When parents barge into my room like totally unannounced like "LOL OH HAI" and im 18, ugh i need to move out.
    -At work when people ask me to find a game for them when they are all in alphabetical order. They act like they have looked, then when i instantly find it they are like " Oh lol i must be blind derp derp".
    -Having nothing to do sucks as well.
    -People who judge others before they meet them.
    -Not being able to fall asleep.
    -Having dreams every night and not being able to get a decent night's sleep.(happens all the time)
    -Studying -_-
    -I hate it when my supposed "best friend" always criticizes the stuff i listen too and calls me emo all the time. I listen to most music but rap, and sometimes ill be listening to screamo and hell walk in and just starts flaming.
    -Gas prices

Last edited:
    Back