• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you always carry with you

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Always on me, even just in my house: phone

When I leave the house: phone, wallet, 3DS

I mean, I carry other stuff but depending on if I'm just going out or going to school, or whatever... it varies. I bring my 3DS everywhere for the streetpasses but if the handheld game of the week happens to be on another console, I'll bring that too. I mean, what are purses for if not to hold all your video games?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Always have my phone. When I'm out anyway. If I'm at home, it's not on me but close enough to reach.

If I'm not driving, and not planning on drinking or buying anything, and I'm out with family - I don't bring my wallet. Most of the week though, as I am at work and driving and such - I have my wallet. Though in such cases, my public transit cards are in my pocket while my wallet is in my bag.

Also in my bag is my 3DS when I can fit it in. Right now I'm carrying shoes in my bag to switch out of my boots once I'm at work. Plus my lunch and a few other things. Even if it weighs nothing, I'm excluding my 3DS at the moment 'cause the bag is full. But I had it on me almost every work day from the mid-end of last January till the beginning of this January

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • What do you find yourself carrying when you go out? In your pockets, backpack, etc.

Pockets:
    I always carry my cell phone (duh,) red 3DS XL, 3DS 3-in-1 catridge case, wallet, and a pair of white JVC gummy earbuds.

I don't always lug my backpack around unless I need it, but usually I carry:
    My ultrabook, charger for said ultrabook, spare notebook and a pencil.

Man guys have it easy. Try getting all that in a pair of womens jeans, or even womens jeans+coat pockets.
    I can get my phone in my right front pocket, wallet in my left front pocket, keys in my right back-pocket. If I'm going out I might stick a lipstick in my remaining pocket. Handbags are far too much hassle.

I do however, have everything I might need in my car / in the storage compartment of my bike.
    Make up bag,
    phone charger,
    USB drives,
    Cables [usb-usb, Aux-Aux, USB-Aux, USB-MicroUSB],
    Collapsible umbrella,
    Gum,
    Torch,
    Pens,
    Water bottle.

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
  • it depends, when I'm with my car I just get my iPhone, wallet and car keys... I don't like having too many things with me anyways :P

When I'm not with my car and have to ride the train or something I just have my iPhone, earphones and wallet

Years
  • My wallet and iPhone are the only two things I always carry with me. Pretty self explanatory as to why, lol.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I try not to carry much, as long as I have my phone wallet, house keys, inhaler and glasses (if I'm not wearing contacts).

I don't carry my 2ds as much anymore since my previous one fell out of my bag with all my games in it ;-;

Years
  • All the stuff that I carry around with me when I go out is pretty standard- usually it's just my keys, wallet and cell phone. If I'm doing a lot of commuting or going to and from work, I'll have my headphones with me, but that's about it.

Until somewhere around this time last year, I always carried my 3DS XL around with me, even when I was at work, just to see how many street passes I could get. It got to the point where it started to annoy me since it took up so much space, so now I can't even remember the last time I took it out with me.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • In my pockets I keep my wallet, my phone, my keys, a little cloth for cleaning my glasses, my headphones, and sometimes my 3DS. In school I have a backpack and I put my books, my notebooks, my laptop, laptop charger, and my sketchpad all in there.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • In my pockets I always carry my phone, a stick of chapstick and my headphones. I can't go without any of these.

In my bag for school: laptop, books for both leisure and for school, charger for both laptop/phone, candies/other foods, hand sanitizer, lotion, napkins, an umbrella (so I'm always prepared), lab goggles, my student ID, water and a couple of pens/pencil. I should carry a wallet but I usually just put my bills in a small zip pouch in my backpack. When I go on vacation I do use a wallet.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Cigar and a glass of scotch. Must have hands occupied.

Seriously, it's keys, phone, credit card, and... my cheap-ass sunglasses, which are usually on my jacket. Gotta look coo- I mean, it's really bright in NC, I swear!

Years
  • I'll always have a watch on when I'm in public. Alongside that, I always have my cell phone and my wallet with me as well, even if I'm with my parents and not the one driving. Most of the time, I'll have my 3DS with me as well (I'm obsessive on collecting StreetPass tags, yo), but not always on that part.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Aside from the obvious wallet, debit card, phone, and keys, I always carry a stress ball and my 3DS with me. Stress ball is always in my bag so that I have it for tests/quizzes because I get incredibly uneasy during them. 3DS is...I mean...come on. lol

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    my ipod (bc photo quality), my chapstick, and my permit incase I want to drive. depending on where I'm going i'll bring my phone; it's bad i know

Years
  • I usually have my phone, wallet, and such on me, and my key to my dorm (except when i'm off for breaks). But I also have my 3DS in sleep mode so it can record steps.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Gotta be my 3DS. Not safe though, since I just carry it in my pocket. One time I was running for a bus and dropped it in the puddle...still was fine though. They're built sturdy, I guess! But getting Streetpasses every day is very useful to me, so it's worth bringing out.
    i used to keep mine in my pockets as well lmao they really are built sturdy. mine hit the pavement so many times oops

now it stays in my purse tho. i throw so much shit in there idek what i have anymore almost. wallet, old wallet (bc i never took it out), hat, gloves, headphones, pens, dry-erase marker, pencils, lip gloss, MtG deck, deck of playing cards, keys, coin purse, work badge... idk other junk. pockets are usually just for lip balm and phone. my iphone 6 has yet to fall out my back pocket so yay

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    ok ok so I carry around the same stuff as everyone else, but no one has mentioned batteries. y'all gotta be prepared when that calculator or i-clicker says low battery. also I carried a pocket scale around for awhile, but I never used it and it just took up space.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I almost always carry my keys, cell phone, and wallet with me. I've taken to bringing headphones with me most of the time as well. If I'm going outside and it's daytime, I'll also bring my sunglasses, as my eyes seem to be really sensitive to sunlight.

Back