• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I'm guessing it would be known as the balance Pokemon, keeping perfect balance between good and evil. It would most likely be silver/grey in colouration, and would most likely have the YinYang symbol somewhere on it, as the Black + White legendries are known as the Yin and Yang Pokemon.

That makes sense to me, no? And it will most likely be a dragon type, due to the other legendries being that type. However, it may have Ice somewhere in it's type to counter their dragonness... if that's a word...

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I'm guessing they Are having more than one pkmn on the 3rd game box art..

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Je suis d'accord avec Dracaufeu à mon avis il y aura un autre pokemon^^

Moi aussi. J'éspere il y aura non troisième version de noir et blanc. Peut-être un autre histoire de côté plutôt.

Whatever you say Boris...

I personally think that 3rd legendary will be Tao Pokemon. Pokemon with other half of its body white with black eye and other part of the body black with a white eye. And it is both good and evil, or something like that.
    Zekrom and Reshiram gettin' busy? o.O? Good idea, but still a 3rd version really wouldn't make sense, imo, unless they could really make it stand out from the b&w.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Since they are going with a light and darkness theme (Taoism), a green serpent would make some sense IF they did go that route since jade is typically associated with it. Now with that being said, it's really hard to determine, should they do a third installment, what the mascot would be.

The concept of balance is an important factor in Taoism and is most likely important in B&W. To add anything and try to maintain this balance will be difficult for the developers unless that is the point, having another legendary distrupt the balance between Reshiram and Zekrom? It still sounds shaky to me. I think (and hope) they will keep this to 2 games and then start on R/S/E remakes.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm sure it's going to follow the trend of Emerald and Platinum and give it to the third titan of Isshu.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I just hope they don't do something annoying, like create an alternate forme that can only be used in that game out of the three, like they did with Giratina.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    What make you think Zorua and Zoroark would be the 3rd mascot? I guess not. My hope is only a Kyuubi like Pokemon or Tao. Or maybe a Pokemon like Giratina, The one who has other form.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I don't even want a third game, let alone ANOTHER legendary to add to the list >.<

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    what might be cool is if team whatever caught both legendaries in the game and combined them in a machine to make a half and half pokemon that was mega big and you had to stop the mega poke from breaking the balance that the legendaries when seperated created,

something along those lines

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Why don't we wait until the release of Black & White to determine anything about a possible third game?

Thank you! The most sensible post on this thread. People need to stop being so anxious and just wait until we get B/W.

The legendary hasn't be released yet. This legendary will most likely be Grey.

Where did you get that idea? For all we know it could be any color.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    My guess the name is Gray.

Mt guess for the pokemon is a Dragon/Grass type.

White and Black make Gray.

If the rumor on Serebii is true about there beign 157 new pokemon. There will probably be tons of Legendaries.

One thign,it can't be any color. We have used red,blue,yellow,green,gold,silver,white,and black.

IceFireLighnting

Black:Reshiram=Fire=White=Yin
    White:Zekrom=Electric=Black=Yang
    #3:???=Ice=Grey=Balance

Edit: There's more below.

Last edited:

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    We'll know when B/W come out. Why? Because I remember you can catch Giratina in a mysterious place in D/P, so in B/W there has to be a Pokemon that relates to Zekrom/Reshiram. Probably a Dragon-type, and will look like a grayish color. Maybe like a storm? ;p

IceFireLighnting

What I'm trying to say is that maybe Reshiram(Dragon/Fire) and Zekrom(Dragon/Electric) have a third, being a Dragon/Ice type. It'll be the trio/one of two trios, like D/P/Pt. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty confident about it. It'll be the first gen. to have all of the main trio pokemon as mascots.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I've been looking for this thread, anyway:

So Fire [S-HIGHLIGHT]Lights[/S-HIGHLIGHT]. Electricity [S-HIGHLIGHT]Lights[/S-HIGHLIGHT]. What else [S-HIGHLIGHT]Lights[/S-HIGHLIGHT]? Maybe [S-HIGHLIGHT]Light[/S-HIGHLIGHT] itself. So our first [S-HIGHLIGHT]Light[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Type? [S-HIGHLIGHT]Light[/S-HIGHLIGHT]/Dragon? Or perhaps we'll have the opposite, Darkness. A Dark/Dragon third Legendary for the 3rd Game? And since there's no [S-HIGHLIGHT]Light[/S-HIGHLIGHT], or perhaps some, the whole place will be Dark, maybe Grey? Pokemon Grey. Then again, it's Future and Past. What's in between? Now... Like the rumoured Green Legendary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back