• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I was thinking of something. What is strong aginst both Fire and Electic? Ground. So maybe the 3rd mascot is Dragon/Ground Type.

That would balance both out,but I still really hope is is Dragon/Ice.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hope it's Dragon/Ice so they will have the same primary type as the first three legendary pokemon the birds mixed with dragon :). Plus Ice is known to reflect light ;)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I hope it's Dragon/Ice so they will have the same primary type as the first three legendary pokemon the birds mixed with dragon :). Plus Ice is known to reflect light ;)
    I get the feeling the third counterpart will be Ice/Dragon as well, but the whole light thing people are holding onto just seems like a big coincidence to me. I think they're just going to go with the old Fire/Lightning/Ice RPG trope, which is just fine with me. Which reminds me, as for a game name, I could see Grey, being the logical successor to Black and White, or Crimson, since apparently it's been copyrighted and red would be the opposite of blue, assuming it's a blue Ice-type. (I also think Chrome sounds cool but that's just me.)

I don't believe the whole "green serpent" thing, wasn't that rumor started by the same guy who posted fanart as a Tauros evolution?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    The Green Cobra doens't seem to match the dragons. I don't really understand why that was rumored unless it is true.

And yes it is the same guy and none of his rumors he started have yet to come true.

Years
    I get the feeling the third counterpart will be Ice/Dragon as well, but the whole light thing people are holding onto just seems like a big coincidence to me. I think they're just going to go with the old Fire/Lightning/Ice RPG trope, which is just fine with me. Which reminds me, as for a game name, I could see Grey, being the logical successor to Black and White, or Crimson, since apparently it's been copyrighted and red would be the opposite of blue, assuming it's a blue Ice-type. (I also think Chrome sounds cool but that's just me.)

I don't believe the whole "green serpent" thing, wasn't that rumor started by the same guy who posted fanart as a Tauros evolution?
    chrome is a good shade(?) as it would match Ice perfectly ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I hope the 3rd legendary is totally unrelated to the others :) It's getting tiring these endless amounts of legendary pokémon that are related.

I'd like an understated pokémon, kind of like Celebi but actually obtainable in B/W as well as 'Grey'

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I want a Grey, Purple-Eyed Dragon/Ice Type. Maybe, since it is speculated that Reshiram and Zekrom represent the past and future ways of living, it will represent the Ice Age, where everything was at a standstill.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    The Green Cobra doens't seem to match the dragons. I don't really understand why that was rumored unless it is true.

And yes it is the same guy and none of his rumors he started have yet to come true.

The only reason a Green Cobra could work is that jade is commonly associated with Taoism (Yin & Yang). Other than that, there is none...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only reason a Green Cobra could work is that jade is commonly associated with Taoism (Yin & Yang). Other than that, there is none...

Eh, I hope not. I'm hoping they will save Jade version for a future generation to be paired with Amber.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Whatever you say Boris...

I personally think that 3rd legendary will be Tao Pokemon. Pokemon with other half of its body white with black eye and other part of the body black with a white eye. And it is both good and evil, or something like that.
    That would actually be pretty interesting to see. Yin Yang and then Tao. xD

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    :O a cobra, first tsutaja then third legendary awww yeay i luv snakes, specially cobras ^o^
    i hope it turns out a jaded cobra, awesomenesssss

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    I would just wait until B/W come out to figure it out. Although every generation thats come out so far has had a third game to go along with it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    @ above, we will have a third game, yes. if not, then it's the end for Pokemon :(

And as for a jaded dragon, the colour green would be hinting at grass dragon so...

Years
    @ above, we will have a third game, yes. if not, then it's the end for Pokemon :(

And as for a jaded dragon, the colour green would be hinting at grass dragon so...
    Especially considering that the first was red, white could be the last :o, Joking :laugh:
    Well Reshiram pointed towards Ice, and Zekrom to dark so if it is green it could be Ice despite it's color :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Then again, people examined Reshiram and Zekrom and their features pointed towards their actual types.

As for that point though, green has nothing in relation to ice, as far as I am aware.

Years
    I'm pretty sure that there will be more legendaries before Reshiram and Zekrom's dex number, i'm just not sure if there will be a third game. Wasn't there fake rumours of lots of extra legendaries?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back