• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I'd prefer them to center their facilities around Anville Town. Because as of now it seems pretty dissolute of a place. I'd prefer the Islands out there to be centered around with Meloetta or Genesect.

As for the Original Dragon I'd like to see how they do that. Cause from what I remember Kyurem is the remnants of the body and Reshiram and Zekrom are kind of the heart and soul of the Dragon. So if they were combined that would be pretty boss. Or if Kyurem had an alternate form that can a decent change to it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That's what I meant by train town xDI wonder how they will incoporate the original dragon into the plot of the game with N's battle though...I guess they can recon the whole end and make an entirely different scenerio in which our battle with N doesn't include the dragons...

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm sure they will increase some levels and change the odd one or two Pokémon in teams as they did in Platinum but I'd love to see Gym Leader Rematches and an Extended Storyline for the whole Team Plasma scenario, I think they strive to make it a step up from BW as they did with Platinum from DP.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    That's what I meant by train town xDI wonder how they will incoporate the original dragon into the plot of the game with N's battle though...I guess they can recon the whole end and make an entirely different scenerio in which our battle with N doesn't include the dragons...
    I had that feeling they might not include the battle with the Dragons. But maybe either a battle to see who gets Kyurem or the Original Dragon. And if they do have a battle of the Dragons then I would assume there is an option to decide which one you want. But I think they would include both as they have in the other Third Games. I'm curious though who would replace the Dragon on N team. I'm thinking it would be Hydregion, but Ghetsis has one and it would be right after you faced N. Then again him and Alder both have Afrobull. I'd love him he had Volcarona or Braviary.

I'm sure they will increase some levels and change the odd one or two Pokémon in teams as they did in Platinum but I'd love to see Gym Leader Rematches and an Extended Storyline for the whole Team Plasma scenario, I think they strive to make it a step up from BW as they did with Platinum from DP.
    I'd like to see level increase upon rematch of course. I would be content if they just add something to the other Six Sages, and have them battle them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Although this might be a little out there, I wouldn't be surprised if the third game is a parallel to pokemon yellow. I mean, black and white are the sort of games that gave us all a fresh start and allowed us to start from a new beginning, just as red and blue were new games that captured our interests. Pokemon yellow could emphasize that pikachu will always be the proud mascot of pokemon, despite it's firsttime absence in a main series pokemon game. You could start out with pikachu after moving from another region and acquire the three unova starters along your journey. Along with the added bonuses of a third game such as gym leader animations, new sprouts, a battle frontier and a new storyline, I think this game has great potential.

Years
    Although this might be a little out there, I wouldn't be surprised if the third game is a parallel to pokemon yellow. I mean, black and white are the sort of games that gave us all a fresh start and allowed us to start from a new beginning, just as red and blue were new games that captured our interests. Pokemon yellow could emphasize that pikachu will always be the proud mascot of pokemon, despite it's firsttime absence in a main series pokemon game. You could start out with pikachu after moving from another region and acquire the three unova starters along your journey. Along with the added bonuses of a third game such as gym leader animations, new sprouts, a battle frontier and a new storyline, I think this game has great potential.

I like your idea cos trading for starters takes so much time... plus Ash has Pikachu and all 3 Unova starters in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Serebii.net said:
    New Game Reveal Next Month
    The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world's fastest shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes.

Damn it! we have to wait another month for the game!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Plus we have other stuff to keep us occupied.

1.Jump Festa
    2. Christmas
    3. New Years
    4. School(well to some of us)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys remember that you're speculating on Black and White's third game. Chances are it won't be announcing the third game next month, it's just too soon after B/W, imo.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I think that we might get the 3rd game in September next year. Assuming it follows that pattern of D/P/Pt where the third game is release 24 months after the first two and is released 2 months after the movie starring the speculated third game mascot. Seeing that B/W was released in September 2010 and the Kyurem movie will air in July 2012, this is why I believe we will see the third game come out in September 2012.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Guys remember that you're speculating on Black and White's third game. Chances are it won't be announcing the third game next month, it's just too soon after B/W, imo.
    IDK 16 months is a long time. That is almost a year and a half. To me that's not too soon. Plus we've had games released in the same year and in a year.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    I was thinking about this. Wouldn't Hoenn remakes and Greyhave to come out in the same year? There is a year gap from the first of the Gen games and the third version and Hoenn was made in 2002 so we could be getting two new games next year. not sure but maybe.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years

they could very well announce it in january then japan gets it in the fall of 2012. thats two years. platinum came out two years after D/P. they quickly followed by HG/SS and then one year later BAM! black and white. it could very well be the next B/W game or an emerald remake.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I like your idea cos trading for starters takes so much time... plus Ash has Pikachu and all 3 Unova starters in the anime.
    He also had all three in Johto as well, so this really doesn't mean a whole lot to me that he does now. They made it apparent they wanted to start out from scratch meaning no pokes of previous gen until post game(albeit they have a Pikachu banner in Castelia.

[/I]
    Damn it! we have to wait another month for the game!
    "world's fastest shocking announcement"
    This kind of leads me to believe it will be a Main Series game. Why would another Spin Off be so "shocking". I mean I'd be shocked if it was a sequel to Colosseum & XD, but I just get the feeling if they do that then they will wait until the Wii U is released.

Like it says it's the "fastest" so maybe it's going to be the fastest release of a Third Gaming. If I recall correctly they announced BW in April of 10 and released it in September, so that's a three month difference so I see where you are coming from, but who knows.

I was thinking about this. Wouldn't Hoenn remakes and Greyhave to come out in the same year? There is a year gap from the first of the Gen games and the third version and Hoenn was made in 2002 so we could be getting two new games next year. not sure but maybe.
    Platinum was released September 13th, 2008 and Heart Gold & Soul Silver was released September 12, 2009. Almost nearly a year apart and is not in the same year of release. So I wouldn't rule out one game being released in 2012 and on in 2013.

they could very well announce it in january then japan gets it in the fall of 2012. thats two years. platinum came out two years after D/P. they quickly followed by HG/SS and then one year later BAM! black and white. it could very well be the next B/W game or an emerald remake.
    I dunno about a Emerald remake just cause of the reason Pokemon Co. likes money and they think they will get more money by making two separate versions. All they have to do is add some of the additions they did with Emerald then revise it like they already did with the two previous remakes HGSS and FRLG.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    "world's fastest shocking announcement"
    This kind of leads me to believe it will be a Main Series game. Why would another Spin Off be so "shocking". I mean I'd be shocked if it was a sequel to Colosseum & XD, but I just get the feeling if they do that then they will wait until the Wii U is released.

Yeah it's not like a magazine would hype up something that will only be revealed by buying their next issue.

Not at all.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    Let me say now that I don't think it's actually going to be called Pokémon Grey Version.
    Considering the Black and White names were based off of Yin and Yang, I believe Grey would not suit the theme.
    Just saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back