• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    all of you guys have great ideas :) but one thing i really really want is the pokemon league to be like in the cartoons. you battle the top trainers of Unova and whoever wins the league can then go on and challenge the elite 4 and the champion, furthermore challenging the battle frontier after. that would be so epic

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    all of you guys have great ideas :) but one thing i really really want is the pokemon league to be like in the cartoons. you battle the top trainers of Unova and whoever wins the league can then go on and challenge the elite 4 and the champion, furthermore challenging the battle frontier after. that would be so epic
    It has never happened and it never will. What would happen if you lost?
    The idea has too many flaws in it and besides, why would they make it like that if it's never been done before?

I hope in [Grey], some Pokemon previously inavailable, such as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Deoxys and so on will be catchable.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    If my plans goes through, I'm not buying B&W but the 3rd version...

I just badly hope there's some sort of shiny hunt again...
    *Cough*CHAINING*COUGH*

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    my predictions
    -Pokemon Grey with Kyurem (obviously)
    -First gym will be triple battle
    -8th gym will be different in someway
    -N will get Reshiram & Zekrom and you have to beat him with Kyurem. after beating him reshiram and zekrom will be released and either become roamers or go to caves somewhere.
    -you cheren & bel will catch one of the musketeers each and will have to team up to save Keldeo from N (the one you catch depends on who you picked as your starter, tepig=the rock one, snivy=cobalon, oshawott=virizion.
    -in a sort of battle frontier type thing, there will be a 16 trainer tournament.
    ill finish this later

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    my predictions
    -N will get Reshiram & Zekrom and you have to beat him with Kyurem. after beating him reshiram and zekrom will be released and either become roamers or go to caves somewhere.
    -you cheren & bel will catch one of the musketeers each and will have to team up to save Keldeo from N (the one you catch depends on who you picked as your starter, tepig=the rock one, snivy=cobalon, oshawott=virizion.
    -in a sort of battle frontier type thing, there will be a 16 trainer tournament.
    ill finish this later
    I like your idea about the Musketeers, I hope they do that, or at least force you to capture all three to get Keldeo :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    my predictions
    ill finish this later

I think that if they did all of that stuff it would be the best game ever! But, I also think that the first gym will become a rotation battle and the last gym will become the first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    2 more things to add to my prediction

-allow walking pokemon again
    -maybe have you pick from the monkeys as the starters instead just to switch things up idk
    -allow travel to sinnoh/hoenn/johto/kanto (or atleast one ofthese, if they do all 5, best game ever)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    -maybe have you pick from the monkeys as the starters instead just to switch things up idk

Hmmm... it's a nice idea, just kinda unlikely. In spinoffs? Sure, but as for the main game, especially the third one that gets a lot more attention overall usually, not so much. D;

I know I would prefer to start with Pokabu rather than Boappu. XD;

Years
    Agreed, it is unlikely. Although I think the third one is unlikely as well because like HG/SS, they'll have to revamp the graphics for a whole region again. I'd love it if they added the following Pokémon back or atleast a feature to turn it off and on. They might as well stick to it since the 493 Pokémon already got OW sprites. ):

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    April 26th, 2011, is the Japanese release date for Pokemon Gray Version, as far as I know, I found that in a video where someone on youtube posted the filed copyrights to Black, White, and supposedly Gray, and they got the release dates for B/W correct, even though, when the video was uploaded the release dates weren't announced yet, which proves it's real

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    April 26th, 2011, is the Japanese release date for Pokemon Gray Version, as far as I know, I found that in a video where someone on youtube posted the filed copyrights to Black, White, and supposedly Gray, and they got the release dates for B/W correct, even though, when the video was uploaded the release dates weren't announced yet, which proves it's real

Mind linking to this video, then?
    (Although you don't have 15 posts, we can still c/p it, anyway)

I don't think ~Grey~ would be announced so soon tbh...

Years

Hmmm, that seems too early, really. D:
    That's only... 7 months away from the Japanese release date. Doesn't it usually take about a year for the 3rd installment to be released? :0

InappropriateGoat

The Goldfish Lord
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    I heard Pokémon Crimson was copyrighted? I think that could be the name, rather than grey/gray, actually. If it is gray, I hope they use grey for the UK version :P
    Anyways, Kyurem will be the mascot almost definately, I guess.
    And I kinda hope it's released slightly earlier than 2 years later, but maybe not 7 months. I don't actually mind, though :P

Years
    Maybe they'll come out of left field and call the third game Pokemon ElectricYellow. It seems like the Black/White are the biggest pokemon games yet, in terms of grandeur and "hype." It would be fitting that the third game in a series such as this be a return, or re-imagining, to/of the most recognizable game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back