• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Third Version Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • This is true, but if you count Ash as the center, it looks a big a like. But I see what you mean.

Kind of does, but something about it made me think of multiple Zygarde mouths lined up... as they create a sort of crisscross.

Almost 18 hours left... I'm sleeping early tonight to make time go faster {XD}, plus I won't be as sleepy as I was when XY were unveiled.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I should have added this to my last post, but since it popped up after.

Also, if XY are truly based off Norse Mythology like people suggested a while ago. The Sun and Moon both play a massive role in Norse Mythology with Hati and Skool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Also noticed some games were not in the list of trademarks. Why is there no Platinum or Black/White, Black2/White2 or even FireRed/LeafGreen ?

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • XY dealt with the some massive weapon of destruction. Maybe Sun and Moon deal with the other country (or continent, can't remember right off the top of my head) that was referenced in XY and tie in Zygrade and the massive weapon even further. Maybe something a long the lines of Ragnarok? Not saying that flying horses and giants will raid the Earth or whatever, but what if the world was on the brink of crisis due to the same weapon being fueled by some Sun/Moon Pokemon..? Thoughts?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Was it ever explicitly stated anywhere that the region that Kalos was at war with 3,000 years ago was a neighboring region bordering the south or east? Sun/Moon could be more involved with that region, while allowing us to still access Kalos like in XY. I'm probably grasping at straws with this, but that would be pretty neat imo.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • XY dealt with the some massive weapon of destruction. Maybe Sun and Moon deal with the other country (or continent, can't remember right off the top of my head) that was referenced in XY and tie in Zygrade and the massive weapon even further. Maybe something a long the lines of Ragnarok? Not saying that flying horses and giants will raid the Earth or whatever, but what if the world was on the brink of crisis due to the same weapon being fueled by some Sun/Moon Pokemon..? Thoughts?

When XY first came up, I suggested this with people saying something about Norse Mythrology. It turned out that the world or at least Kalos was on the brink of destruction. This is why I was so surprised and annoyed for there not to be a Legendary Trio like the beasts. I thought they would be based off Fenrir, Hati and Skoll.

This is now why I think this might be a continuation of Kalos, even if it is a different Gen. It is possible that they turn South Kalos into a different generation. Possibly the Azoth Region.

The mascots of the games will probably be based of Hati and Skoll. I don't see anything else being a good mascot for Sun and Moon.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I'm hoping it's a Kalos part two, with new Pokemon and new region of Kalos opened up. Or, perhaps we learn about the mysterious Couriway Town train station. Strange Souvenier? The intensity........the mystery......tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I'm curious if this will extend to a Generation 7 or they will just patch ORAS and XY with some new pokemon in the pokedex?

Even if this is 6.5, I would guess that it will work like a normal pokemon game. When new pokemon or forms are added, they are stuck to that specific game until later games comes out.

This would be the same for new Megas. They will work in the newer games, but they cannot be transferred or used to old games.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Yeah, patches just don't happen with these games. I believe that they do this to keep people buying the new games. For example, if they had patched Soul Silver to include all of the newer Pokemon, would you be as motivated to buy new Pokemon games?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back