• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Too many people, xD Aster, you better close the sign-ups soon, or this'll get extremely confusing.)
    "Wait, what's a city?" Lustro asked. The Ralts ran off. He glanced at the Charmander, gave him a look over, then proceeded to run after the Ralts.

The Ralts stopped in front of another one of the big rectangular glowy things. This one was a bit bigger than the other. Lustro looked up at it. It was as big as some of the rock formations he had seen in the desert.

A Gastly and a Cubone appeared near them. What was this, a Pokemon convention center? Where were all these people coming from?

Yet another Pokemon, a Chikorita approached. It tried to stammer out a "Hi" when a small female human ran forward. It said something about capturing something, and tossed out a small sphere, similar in texture to the tall, hard, glowy trees Lustro had seen earlier. Whatever it was, Lustro didn't have a good feeling about it. He barreled forward, knocking the Chikorita over. The sphere bounced harmlessly against the pavement. He continued to run, not sure if it would explode. It looked oddly similar to some of the Voltorb he had encountered before, although without eyes and a different color scheme. He continued to run up the human and bit her pants, tearing off a piece of cloth.

Years
    Star just got saved.

"Um... th-thanks... What's your name? Mine's Star."

"My name is Lustro."

"Oh, n-nice to meet you." She continued walking away, deciding to train herself on other wild Pokemon. She saw a wild Bidoof after some walking, however, it wasn't in the group. Star used razor leaf on it. The bidoof used tackle. Then, Star sprayed poisonus powder, and it poisoned the Bidoof. The Bidoof fainted from poisoning, and Star gained a few expirience points. Not many though, since the Bidoof was young, maybe only at level 1 or 2, only a baby wandering away from its home.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    As Ribo realised the cubone had found him he slipped through one of the walls on a building. The inside was even brighter than outside. All over were people in the same jumpsuits as the man he had knocked out earlier. There was also a woman who looked like a medicham.
    "bloody hell, the worlds gone insane" he exclaimed
    Wrong Move. Although the humans couldnt understand him, they could still hear him. All there eyes were on him, and all were pulling out pokeballs.
    Quickly paralyzing the closes to him with lick, he then put the rest to sleep. Feeling weakend, he turned to exit, when he saw a shadow. it was a raltz, and it seemed angry. Deciding he was not in the mood to fight, ribo turned and hid in a shadow in the corner of the room

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Eifi protected herself with Light Screen, though the group of Pokemon didn't seem interested in attacking her. They seemed more interested with the strange building so Eifi darted around a corner, and watched them from a distance.
    During this time other Pokemon made their way towards the area, it seemed as though the small group was drawing attention to themselves.
    Why are they all here?
    Eifi was worried that some of those strange people would notice them, so she retreated further into the shadows in an attempt to hide herself. Eifi could tell that none of the Pokemon meant her harm, and she felt like she owed them an apology for the attack.
    Creeping out towards them slowly, staring at her feet she murmured a small apology.

"I'm... sorry for... attacking you." she said, while staring at her feet.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    "Hey, you, get back here!" Crest shouted at the fleeing ghastly. Deciding that it was a lost cause, Crest decided to see what this group was gathered for. There appeared to be a ralts, charmander, and espeon in the center of the group. A munchlax that looked like it had just arrived was slowly walking by them. The trapinch Crest had spotted was a few feet away from the others. There was even a chikorita that was walking away from the group towards the outside of the city. Crest leaned back against a lampost. He might as well hang around with these guys until he could get his club back.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Lustro watched the Chikorita walk away and attack a Bidoof. Strange little girl.

Meanwhile, the human had run off crying for her mother. Another strange little girl. What was the problem with humans? They always had somewhere to go.

The talk about mothers reminded Lustro about something his own mother had told him.

"Who's my little pinchy-winchy?"

No, not that.

"Don't go around biting rocks, you'll wear your teeth down."

Not that either.

"There are places, far from here, not natural. They're called cities. These are the lairs of humans. Everything is metal or brick, and they create huge unnatural constructs. The world of humans is a dangerous place to be."

That was it. Lustro was in the city. Suddenly he became rather afraid.

His stomach rumbled. The smell of food wafted through a large metallic can. He tackled it and tipped it over. Things spilled out, some edible, some not. Lustro munched on some leftover spaghetti, gulping it down in one bite with his enormous jaws, then wandered back over to the Pokemon convention center.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Draco slowly hovered over a densely wooded forest; he had to get to Jublife. He had traveled for hours from another city, Veilstone, which had been attacked only days before.

"Those Galactics, they think they are so tough with their Zubats and Glameows," the Dratini said to himself.

He began to remember the events from yesterday where he had to battle his way from those grunts who thought he we would be so valuable to their team.

"Pathetic," he said as he broke his thoughts from the Galactic grunts.

The trees finally disappeared and pavement now covered below him. There were many buildings that seemed to creep over Draco. This reminded him of Veilstone. He then noticed a small group of Pokémon near a Galactic building.

"Why are they near that building, they can be seriously thinking of attacking the whole building themselves," Draco continued to think to himself. "Looks like they may need help and I will be so ready to attack these Galatics again," he said as he smiled to himself.

He descended behind the group and saw a large range of Pokémon, a Charmander to an Espeon. He crept up and said aloud, "if you are going to attack Galactic, please let me join in."

He waited for a response somewhat impatiently as the group began to turn to gaze at him.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Kody had spent the last few weeks wandering. Just wandering...hitching rides on vehicles, following migrating pokemon...the wandering life had began to wear him down.

Kody collasped on a flight of stairs. He was so tired and hungry, he didnt care. He had been wandering for so long...at first, the journey seemed enticing. Leaving the Great Marsh seemed like a good idea 2 weeks ago. The odd humans with stupid looking hair cuts...many pokemon were fleeing at the time. Kody had decided it would be wise to follow them, but had lost them in a rain storm. He had been alone ever since. The recent encounter with an angry Staravia didn't help things at all, either.

Kody turned his head over...bright lights? Other pokemon? He swore he heard a large crash...and a girl crying...a chicorita...? He moaned. His lack of proper nutrition must be making him delirious. "Must...get..food..." he mumbled, attempting to get to his feet, but tripping and tumbling down the remaining stairs. He landed hard on his shoulder. Kody shouted in pain. He winced, tears flooding his eyes. How could things get any worse...

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Lustro heard a thud and a shout inside one of the rectangles. He crawled over. How did one get inside one of the things? He bashed his ahead against the wall. No good. Climbing up onto his hind legs, he reached up and peered through one of the transparent parts of the walls. There was a Croagunk inside, lying on the floor.

His stomach twisted at the sight of the Croagunk. The things were poisonous. The last time he had eaten one... oh, he couldn't eat again for weeks.

But it seemed to be in pain. Inedible it might be, that didn't make it any less of a Pokemon. Lustro tapped his head on the transparent part of the wall. It sounded brittle.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    OOC: Slow the crap down, people!!! Oh, and I'm a girl.

IC: More and more Pokemon started to slowly join our once group of three. I became a bit neverous. I felt crowded, caged, like I was in the Galactic building with so many people rushing around, trying to catch me. I scurried nervously over to the Ralts.

"Nice to meet ya'." I said quietly. "You dont want to go in there. Those Grunts will be on your tail big time. I've been in there, and it's not a nice place to be." I whispered. I didnt want them to get caught. I saw the Trapinch looking over me. "What?" I said. I hated being stared at, even if they were doing it mindlessly without a thought.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Moon entered the city proper, trotting happily through the streets, and ducking into shadows and alleys whenever a Trainer or a Team Galaxy, or Galactic, or Rocket member, whoever was inhabiting the city now, there always was someone, walked by. Trotting past the streets he caught news of a small but growing gathering on the outskirts of the city. Apparently trainers seem attracted to it like magnets and only managed to spot one Pokemon and try to catch it (Cough), while the rest tried to infiltrate Team Galactic's building. He had tried that, came out with two less friends. But, he had to help them, it was in his nature.

((There are so many people, it's rather confusing that we're all in one spot, I really can't tell what's happening. Anyone want to go somewhere else for a bit?))

Sure enough, there they were, some Pokemon hanging around outside the building, and some in it's shadow. But boy, this was an odd group. A Ralts, an Espeon, a Munchlax, a wandering Trapinch, that probably was the one he had heard was eating other Pokemon, and a couple others. Deciding to screw over stealth, he pushed his way into the center.

"So, are you going to infiltrate the building or not, because with Pokemon these random I think you could do it. I know a way in, but it's semi dangerous." Realizing how blunt and abrupt he sounded he paused, breathed in, and started again. "Sorry for interrupting your chit chat, but I think that if you're gathering to attack the building that you've had the Pokemon to do it for a while." Moon stepped back and nodded. Thinking a bit more, he smiled and added, "If you want to know my name, that's your problem. Once we get out of there alive I might tell you."

Last edited:

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Being on his own in such a high tech building was scary. Ribo was used to a building full of ghosts, not one full of humans. He found himself in a room with a square hole in the back. Edging closer, ribo found he could hear a whispering sound. Putting his face right next to it was possibly the worst idea ever. Ribo was a pokemon made of gas, and he had put his face next to the air conditioning unit, and inside was a fan, which promply sucked the gastly in, and ripped him to pieces.
    After being shot outside and reassembling himself he founhimself, yet again, confronted by the group of pokemon, but now there was a large dragon flying there.
    "hehe, thank god were in an alley, or we'd have every trainer in the city after us" said ribo, before adding "im Ribo, sorry if iv'e caused any trouble"

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ((OOC: When is something actually going to happen?))

Crest became slightly amused with what he was watching. It appeared that more and more pokemon were begging to show up near the towering building that belonged to the funny looking people. He could hear a few of them talking about the building. Maybe if he followed them he could get his club back without having to fight at all. That would be nice. Crest looked around to make sure that the ghastly from before wasn't gonna start attacking him again. The last thing he wanted was to have the other's attention drawn to him. If he could just go with the flow of the group and remain quiet his plan might work. The moment he got his club, he would be able to leave this freak show and get back to Oreburg Gate.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    (ooc: in my next post om going to go back to the old chateau to find TG trying to destroy it to catch rotom, and ill get a few NPC ghosts to help, like haunter and spiritomb)

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    ((I was somewhat hoping that someone could sneak inside/bash a hole in the wall of the Galactic Building. The owner hasn't posted in a while though. This caught on and shot off what she had expected fast.

Mewtwo, you realize that Eterna and Jubilife are pretty far (Chateau is next to Eterna), and what is TG? Anyways, anyone want to go on a side plot adventure until the creator comes back?))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    ((Someone already burst open the door a while back. People might have not read that part or have just forgotten. My character is just waiting for every one else to go.))

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    OOC: Lol, I never intended to blow a hole in the wall. But I guess that was the impression I left so we'll pretend it was due to structural weakness. ^^

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    ((we need to establish a proper stroy line soon...a big seige, and then something MAJOR, that fits in with the games storyline prehaps))

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    OOC: Cripes, this is moving fast...o_0

Kody lifted his head. He saw something red...a Trapinch. It seemed to be peering at him through a window.

Kody managed to get to his feet, cringing from the pain in his shoulder. He held it with his other arm.
    Did I break it? I really hope I didnt... Kody hobbled over to the wall. He looked at the Trapinch.

"My name is Kody...um, do you know were we are? Why are you inside that building?"

((Your right Evilmewtwo, we need a proper storyline for this to work...))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back