• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    OOC: Lol, I never intended to blow a hole in the wall. But I guess that was the impression I left so we'll pretend it was due to structural weakness. ^^

Thats the only reason that I was able to escape the building =P

Evil M is right, we need some way of knowing where we are going with this. We also might need a OOC thread so as not to clutter this one like I am doing now.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    When it became obvious that nothing was going to be changed soon, and that the door that was busted down probably shouldn't be entered, Moon left. If any rumors of them getting inside spread, he would return through his 'back door.' Oh well, it was a nice try to get inside. He would be infamous to humans, and famous to his fellow Pokemon. Finding a nice garbage can, he started rolling it off towards his home, getting back into his boring daily routine of life. But Moon knew, he knew, that he would be coming back before the next morning. He had a feeling these Pokemon would the act of rebellion together.

Last edited:

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    (ooc: ill make the OOC thread, as the owner isnt online right now))

IC: Feeling he had sufferen enough ribo headed off north, which was where the forest was. Within 20 minutes the edge of the forest was visible...and surrounded, by those space people. Thank god he could go invisible. Sneaking past the guards, Ribo found the old chateau, also surrounded. The spacemen seemed to be looking for something, possibly Rotom, the ghost who lived in the TV. Ribo Knew he had to do something. Solaceon town, thats where the hallowed tower AND the lost tower were, And he knew the gardian of the ghosts was, the legendary Spiritomb. And so ribo set off...Again

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Okay, we need to establish an order in which to post, because in an RP with this many people, it gets way too confusing.

Oh, and Willowisp, I thought Kody was inside the buiding due to references to stairs. xD)

Lustro ignored the question put to him by the Charmander. He hadn't meant to stare, only to take a look. He peered back at the "Kody" and tilted his head in confusion. "What's a building?" he asked. "And what's wrong with your arm? While we're at it, what's wrong with you?" He backed off the window and assumed his normal position on all fours. "This is one weird night," he said. "People are just standing around doing nothing."

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    OOC: Kody is actually outside, at the bottom of the flight of stairs that lets you enter Jubilife.xD The order of the post thing...I dont know if it will work. I just hope the owner comes back on soon so she can sort it out. :1

Kody looked curiously at the Trapinch."A building is something humans make to live in and do stuff in...and your in one!" Kody looked at his arm. "Um...I fell down the flight of stairs and landed on my arm. Its just bruised right now, but I really hope I didnt break it. I have been wandering around Sinnoh for some time, and I got attacked by some Staravia. I'm really weak and hungry at the mommet."

Kody looked around. It was bright here... a lot of lights, and humans wandering the streets. A chill suddenly ran up his spine...some human might see him and decide to catch him. He wouldn't stand a chance in the condition he was in! He began to grow nervous, looking around for a place to hide. "Um, quick question...is this a city or something? A lot of humans seem to be around..."

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    "People and Pokemon alike" Espeon replied to Lustro, "Since everyone's standing around in a daze, how about a friendly battle? There doesn't seem to be much else to do.".
    Espeon readied herself into a fighting stance, while she awaited Lustro's answer. None of the other Pokemon seemed to be paying attention, but that suited her perfectly. She was never one for theatrics and if she lost then they'd be none the wiser.
    Preparing herself, she watched Lustro intently. She was ready for a fight and only needed his consent...

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    "damn it" muttered Ribo " i could have sworn it was this way. Instead he had found a place called celestic town. If that wasnt bad enough he was now lost in the fog.
    "maybe i should turn back" he thought "No! i have to save the chateau"
    Ribo could see the fog thinning around him. just as he got into open sky again, several psyducks surrounded him. Not wanting a fight, Ribo decided to curse them. Thanks to psyducks chronic headaches, the added effects of Ribos curse would leave them paralyzed for weeks. Leaving the psyducks behind the gastly headed of towards the horizon, where he could see ranches coming ever closer
    (( see what i mean by linking in with the games. i think it will add to the depth of the RP...but im insane, so it may not be true))

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    "Oh," Lustro said. "I've never been in a city before. I suppose that's what this is. I don't really get out much." That was true, seeing as how he spent most of his time sitting in the bottom of a pit waiting for food to fall in.

Now that he thought about it, he didn't exactly live the most active lifestyle. Hopefully that would all change when he evolved. If he evolved. He couldn't wait to be able to fly.

He turned around and looked at the Espeon. "Battle?" He thought it over. Random Pokemon battles weren't exactly to his liking. But why not? "Okay, sure." Without any further warning, he swept a bunch of sand into the Espeon's face, hoping to make it harder for her to hit him. While the Espeon was recovering from the suprise attack, he quickly smashed a hole in the asphalt and burrowed into the ground.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    I suddenly noticed the battle going on. I cocked my head curiously and walked over, but stayed at a distance. A Sand Attack was launched at the Espeon, and then the Trapinch used what seemed like a Dig.

"Oh, God, I hate that move!" I exclaimed in a whisper. I looked around at all of the Pokemon around me, having the sudden urge to battle.

I wandered over to Kai, hoping that the Ralts' reply would be 'yes' or 'ya, sure, why not', or something along those lines.

"Would you like to have a friendly battle?" I asked Kai curiously.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    OOC: AGH WOULD YOU PEOPLE SLOW THE CRAP DOWN? I posted last night and went to bed, and this is what happens? Jeeeeeez.

---
    IC:
    Kai watched in amazement as Pokemon seemed to pop up from the ground. She was surrounded by Pokemon now.
    "Agh, I didn't really want a party!" she said with a groan. The newly formed hole in the wall provided to be a perfect entrance, but Galactic had obviously heard the wall break down, because here came three grunts, with their bowl-cut hairdos, looking around frantically.
    "All of you shut up!" she screeched. It got quiet real fast. The grunts looked around, and came around to the corner of the building they all hid. Great. This is not how she was hoping this would go.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Like I said, too many people.)

Lustro hid underground. He was preparing to jump out and attack the Espeon when he felt more vibrations.

When underground using the move Dig, Pokemon can still find their way around by feeling the vibrations of those moving above ground. Trapinch felt the miniscule vibrations caused by breathing and sound, but also felt the vibrations of what might have been 3 humans running towards the Pokemon convention center. They might have been humans. Their gait and weight seemed to be enough. But he couldn't be sure.

He unburrowed behind them. Yep, they were human. And they were dressed in uniforms.

"What's with all the Pokemon?" one asked the other.

"I dunno, but they're causing a lot of trouble," one replied. "We ought to get rid of them."

He started walking towards the Ralts. Lustro jumped out of the ground, still unnoticed by the grunts, and bit him in the leg.

"AHHHH! GET IT OFF ME!" the grunt screamed, kicking his leg, trying to fling Lustro off. He let go of the leg and went flying a few feet, landing next to the Ralts. A noticeable taste of blood was in his mouth. As well as a piece of flesh. He swallowed it. Humans did not taste good.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Draco watched in amazement as the group of Pokémon began to make more noise.

"If this is the group I'm suppose to find, they don't seem like such a rebellion," Draco said in his mind.

At that he saw the Espeon and Trapinch begin a battle. The ground Pokémon then buried himself underground. The noise grew louder and Draco knew they would soon be caught.

"You guys, stop battling, you're just going to tire yourself out," Draco said aloud to the group. "We need to fight the Galactics, not each other."
    He seemed to be ignored by the group and this began to annoy him. He gazed over at the building and saw a white Pokémon with what looked like a green helmet on his head.

"That Ralts looks like it's trying to lead us in, maybe she is the head of the rebellion," he said as he began to hover over in her direction. A second went by and three of the spacemen looking grunts came from a hole in the wall and looked as if they were going to attack the Ralts. Draco saw one member get bit by the Trapinch as he moved his blue and white scaled body over to the Galactic members. He then wrapped his body around another grunt's head and began to tighten his muscles. The grunt tried to push the small dragon Pokémon off but its grip was too tight.

The Galactic member collapsed to the ground and Draco released his wrap attack. He looked around and went back into action as the other Pokémon began to realize what was going on.

Last edited:

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    The Galactic Grunts came quickly, and the Trapinch and a Dratini attacked them. A panicked and confused grunts stood there, nervously glancing side to side. I growled a small growl and then leaped into the air. With extreme force, I shot an Ember down on top of the man. Flames rained down on him.

He was about to flee, when gravity dragged me down to the ground. Well, not exactly, more like on the Galactic Grunt. But, oh well! Why does it matter? The second I landed on him, I used Scratch about four times before he finally ran yelling bloody murder. I laughed as a sudden power washed through me, and my tail grew bigger.

Level-up! I thought, still in the midst of laughter. 13 was now my lucky number! Only three more levels...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Crest leaned against the lampost as he looked on at what had once been a small group grew into a giant gathering. It looked like two of the pokemon were starting a fight. Yeah, thats not going to draw any attention to us... Crest thought sarcastically. It seemed like Crest was right, because three of the weird looking people arrived, finally noticing the group. The trapinch and dratini immediately began to attack and soon after that a charmander leaped into the fray. Crest merely watched, deciding not to trouble himself with fighting. Although these pokemon were unfamiliar, but they were at least half decent at battling. Soon Crest would get his club back. Soon.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
    Munchy watched, amazed. All these pokemon were overreacting all it was was just a couple of people with funny clothes.
    Why would they just overreact?
    Munchy queried out loud: "Why are we attacking them randomly?"

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    "I will never live this place! I will banish all Team Rocket thugs to LLLL. I will not leave!!!" Shouts Me as I thunderbolt a black murkrow thinking it as a thug. "Huh? Team Rocket? Hehe. I'm ready bring it on! Pika!!"

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    [[Alright people, we've got a plot down! Thanks to IceDragon ^^]]

---

Kai moved toward the hole in the wall. It was the only way in, and these Pokemon were proving to make a good distraction for her to make her way in unnoticed. She turned slightly and made one last effort to tell the others to come in.
    "Hey, you guys, follow me! We can find out what these guys are up to in here,' she said, not waiting to see who listened or not, and made her way into the hole.
    She arrived in a large room... full of halls and a high ceiling. Everything was metal. Manufactured. It was peaceful in here, but nothing like the peaceful of the forest. No, there was something sinister in the air.
    Kai moved forward slowly, her eyes darting around, looking for a nice place to hide if one of those humans were to come along. The last thing Kai wanted to happen was her get caught.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Draco heard the Ralts say, "Hey, you guys follow me! We can find out what these guys are up to in here." Then he saw here walk into the building. Draco followed behind her, ready to attack if need be. He noticed a lot of machinery scattered around the room but it seemed to be deserted. He looked at the Ralts and noticed that she seemed a lot more suspicious, so Draco put his guard up.

"Hey, what's your name?" he whispered. "I'm Draco, and I'm here to help anyway I can."

As he waited for an answer, he began to here a few beeping and humming noises. It was almost peaceful and seemed to put him in a trance. He shook it off however, and continued to follow the Ralts and get her answer.

(OCC) Glad I could help ^_^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Crest noticed that while some of the pokemon were fighting those pitifully weak humans, two of the 'others' were creeping into the building Crest had been trapped in. "Perfect, they look strong enough to do any fighting if necessary," Crest thought to himself as he followed the dratini and ralts into the high tech interior. "If I just stay a bit behind them and they don't notice me, I'll be able to get my club back without working a sweat," Crest continued to think, a barely visible smile on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back