• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure [SIGN UPS CLOSED]

I will not be accepting any more people

Plot

You always hear of the grand adventures of the brave people who have left their homes to live with Pokemon and be known as Pokemon Trainer. They strive to be Masters, to uncover secrets of Pokemon, and to become the greatest they can be with their Pokemon at their side. Endless stories praise these brave adventurers.
    But have we ever considered what it's like for the Pokemon? What is like for them? To be wild, to have families, friends, and enemies. To live together to strive and survive. Pokemon trainers are nothing without their Pokemon They're stories would be nothing without them. They are the core of the Pokemon Trainer era.

Now, we will see what life is like through their eyes. Through the eyes of the one's who keep the stories alive, who keep the trainers inspired. We will see life...

...Through the Eyes of the Pokemon!

Rules

•There will be no Legendaries that can be used by those who join, with one exception. Any Legendary Pokemon that may come into the story will be controlled by the one who brought it into the story for the time it is in the story, but it may not become one of the player's characters permanently.

•Please, for the sake of everyone else, if you're going to join, plan on staying active. Don't join if you're going to have to leave for a long time soon after, wait until you can stay active.

•I know you've heard this a thousand times, but let you're own personality reflect in you're characters. That's what makes this more realistic for us, and more fun.

• You can use any Pokemon from any generation (minus legendaries). For more variety and fun, I will not limit you to one generation or one Town's variety.

•If you're Pokemon is able to evolve, then please, choose to be the first evolution of that Pokemon. You can always evolve later.

•Make an effort to make you're Pokemon realistic. Look up what moves they can have at what level, or what level they evolve. That keeps it more controlled and realistic.

•Yes, you have to be a Pokemon. That's the point of this RP. There can be humans in the story that you control, but you're main character must be a Pokemon.

•Have fun. The point of this is to have fun, so keep it lively, people.

The Character Sheet

Name:
    This is the name of you're Pokemon character. Be as simple or creative as you want.

Species: What Pokemon you are. Include a picture if you want to.

Gender: Simply put, what gender you're Pokemon is. Boy or Girl.

Appearance: This is optional. Use this is there is something specifically unique about your Pokemon character, like different patterns, colors, accessories, whatever.

Level: The level of you're Pokemon. Don't start off too high, please. You can always grow in levels. No need to be hasty, right?

Move set: What moves your Pokemon is capable of using. Unlike the game, you are not limited to only having four moves per Pokemon. You can have as many or a little as you want, but make sure the moves you have correspond with what level your Pokemon is on.

Personality: Describe how your Pokemon acts, and how they behave in certain situations. You can use the basic Pokemon natures, like "calm, naive, rash, etc. etc." but please, elaborate on it a bit.

I highly suggest that you use this site as a reference for your Pokemon Character. That site will tell you exactly what moves a Pokemon can learn, and at what level. It also tells you what level they evolve and into what.

Gameplay

You will be playing as a Pokemon that is part of a group of wild Pokemon called the Dusk Dwellers. This group is full of wild Pokemon who strive to stay free. They detest Team Rocket, and try to foul any of their plans if they can. They protect other Pokemon in danger, and try to protect helpless towns and humans that may be attacked by ferocious Pokemon. You can't be caught by a trainer.
    You can throw in any plot twists or events that you want to, as long as it's something that can happen.

This will take place in the Sinnoh Region.

Unlike most people, I will be part of this RP. Thusly, if you run into a human or another Pokemon, it's you're responsibility to control it. Also, you will be controlling you're own status, when you level up, and when you evolve, but please, keep track of what level you're on and only evolve when you're on the appropriate level. Also, level up at a believable rate. You've all played Pokemon games and know generally how long it takes to level up.

We'll start as soon as people stop applying and we have a few people.

Accepted Players

Salamar
    Munchy the Munchlax

Mr. Person
    Crest the Cubone

Akiyo
    Eifi the Espeon

Elite Salamence09
    Pika the Pikachu

Bigwig
    Zippo the Bulbasaur

IceDragon2439
    Draco the Dratini

EvilMewtwo
    Ribo the Gastly

LinkxAngel
    Kip the Mudkip

Rainmuzzle
    Firemuzzle the Growlithe

Zimvee
    Bobby the Heracross

Wilow-Wisp
    Kodiac the Croagunk

Aqua059
    Cynder the Charmander

[NovaPirate]
    Moon the Bulbasaur

PokemonKnowItAllVanessa
    Vanessa the Charmander

Ater_Ventus
    Kai the Ralts

Chika
    Star the Chikorita

Last edited:

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • Name: Munchy
    Species: Munchlax
    Appearance: Munchy is a munchlax. he often carries a bag he stole once from a pokemon trainer.
    Level: 10
    Move set:
    Odor Sleuth (Level 1), Tackle (Level 1), Metronome (Level 1), Defense Curl (Level 4), Amnesia (Level 9)
    Personality: Munchy usually acts as a normal munchlax would. occasionally he may act a bit strangely. He sometimes sees 'ghosts' and may jump and startle those around him.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Name: Crest
    Species: Cubone
    Appearance: Just a regular Cubone, but his bone club is slightly larger than usual.
    Level: 12
    Move set:
    Rock Slide (Egg Move), Swords Dance (Egg Move), Growl (Lv.1), Tail Whip (Lv.3), Bone Club (Lv.7), and Headbutt (Lv.11)
    Personality: Crest tends to be a loner. He is shy and usually keeps to himself. Although he is willing to make friends, he only trusts other pokemon after a long time of knowing them.

I hope that egg moves are allowed. If they are, then I'll have it so Crest can't use then all the time and that if he uses them repeatedly he tires quickly.

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
  • Name: Eifi

Species: Espeon (I know you want us to start as the least evolved form, but Eevee evolves into Espeon through having a strong bond with its trainer, and since we don't have trainers... Well, just tell me if you can't make the exception. ^^)

Appearance: No different to a regular Espeon.

Level: 11

Move set: Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Light Screen

Personality: Eifi is cynical, and often comes off as being mean or hateful towards other Pokemon. Despite this, she cares about her friends and would do anything to keep them from harm.
    She's interested in trying to read other Pokemons minds, though she can never do more than feel their basic intentions and emotions.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • Name: Pika

Species: Pikachu!

Appearance: A normal pikachu with high voltage and has a long yellow tail.

Level: 15

Move set: Thunderbolt (From TM.) Thundershock (Lv1) Tail whip (Lv6)

Personality: A normal pikachu with the ability to surf. Pika is extremely loyal and he is
    very strong for his level.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Name: Draco

Species: Dratini

Appearance: Just a regular Dratini

Level: 13

Move set: Wrap(Level 1), Leer(Level 1), Thunder Wave(Level 5), Twister(Level 11), Dragon Rage(Hasn't learned yet), Slam(Hasn't learned yet), Agility(Hasn't learned yet), Aqua Tail(Hasn't learned yet), Dragon Rush(Hasn't learned yet), Dragonbreath(Hasn't learned yet), Dragon Dance(Hasn't learned yet), Outrage(Hasn't learned yet), Hyper Beam(Hasn't learned yet)

Personality: Draco has a quiet nature but loves to befriend people. He also has an odd thrill for battle and enjoys protecting younger pokemon. He will never back down from a fight and many also give him a brave nature. Overall, Draco is a really good friend and an even better ally.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Name: Ribo

Species: Gastly

Appearance: Has a chip on his right tooth. Otherwise pretty basic

Level: 16

Move set: Knows: Hypnosis, Lick, Bite, Spite, Curse

Will learn: Psychic, Dream eater, Toxic, Dark pulse

Personality: Like any Gastly Ribo is known for being Mischevious, but some of his tricks end up in people getting hurt. He Is generally happy and playful, but is very intelligent . In a fight Ribo will do his best and knows when its time to fight and when to quit.

Last edited:

linkxangel

Lalalalalala
    Years

• Level: 16

Name: Kip

Species: Mudkip

Move set:
    Currently:Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Water Gun, Bide
    Will Learn: Foresight, Mud Sport, Take Down, Whirlpool, Protect, Hydro Pump, Endeavor
    **Surf, Ice Beam, Strength

Nature: Brave

Personality/Background: Kip is a very stubborn, strong-willed Pokemon that refuses to give up. He is very protective of his friends and his colony, where he was a leader alongside Swampert and Marshtomp. He has quick wit, and when he relaxes he's very fun and outgoing.

Last edited:

Rainmuzzle

Pokemon Warrior
    Years
  • Name: Firemuzzle

Species: Growlithe

Appearance: A small orange furred puppy pokemon. She has a creamy coloured muzzle and tail that stands out beautifully. She has blue eyes like crystal.

Level: Firemuzzle will start out at level 10

Move set: Roar, Ember and Bite.

Personality: Firemuzzle is a calm pokemon. She is understanding, noble, loyal and always does what she thinks is right.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I am soooo sorry, people. I put this up a while back, and I didn't see that it was approved until just now! -________-
    Because of this, things are going to start a little slow.

I'll get everything back on track soon, then we can start.

Sheesh. I haven't even signed up yet.

All have been accepted. ^^

I'll post my sign up later. :/

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Name: Bobby
    Species: Heracross
    Move set: Night Slash (Lv. 1), Tackle (Lv. 1) Horn Attack (Lv. 1), Leer (Lv. 1), Endure (Lv. 1), Fury Attack (Lv 7), Aerial Ace (Lv. 13)

Personality: Bobby is known to be a little aggressive but is otherwise nice. He can get mad a little easily and can be shy but is a very optimistic Pokemon. Has a obsession with honey and will do anything to get some.

Last edited:

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • I hope I'm not too late...

Name: Kodiac (Kody)

Species: Croagunk

Appearance: Kody can move his mouth around a lot more then an average Croagunk. The black lines on both of his arms each have a little point to them. (These dont potrude out of his skin, they are just an odd marking.) Also, there is a black diamond shape just above his wrists on each arm.

Level: 13

Moveset: Astonish, Mudslap, Crosschop (egg move), Taunt

Personality: Kody tries his hardest to be the best he can be, either it be on the field or in social situations. He is very considerate and always thinks of other pokemon first. He is very gentle, and does his best to soothe others pain. He can be naive and lazy at times.
    He loves to fight, particulary hand to hand combat. He is very agile and fast, making him difficult to hit. He is formitable to anyone when defending someone (or something).

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Name: Cynder

Species: Charmander

Appearance: Cynder is a normal Charmander, with vermilion skin and a cheerfully flickering tail-flame.

Level: 9

Move set: Scratch, Growl, Ember(lvl 7), Metal Claw(egg move), Dragon Rush(egg move - Cynder is not aware she can use this attack, nor does she have enough control to use it yet)

Personality: Cynder is the troublemaking prankster kid of the Dusk Dwellers. She is rash and boastful, constantly overestimating her own meager power. She has a spirit of adventure that often gets her into trouble, as she has a tendency to leap into danger.

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    i think were nearly ready to start, all we need is a few more people and the maker to join

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • *Really hopes this doesn't die*

I just have horrible luck with these things. >.<

[Name;] Moon
    [Species;] Bulbasaur
    [Gender;] Male
    [Appearance;] A pretty average Bulbasaur, if you consider a green lizard with a bulb on it's back 'average.' He's a little bit smaller than most Bulbasaurs, and has a dark green patch in the shape of a crescent moon on his forehead, hence the name. He usually has a small flower tied around his right front leg, the flower being either a blue or white rose.
    [Level;] 11
    [Move set;] Ingrain, Magical Leaf, Vine Whip, Safeguard
    [Personality;] Usually a very friendly person, Moon prefers to hang out in larger crowds, and becomes quite paranoid when alone. However, Moon does have his secrets, and he usually only likes a select few of the Pokemon he hangs around with. Although he is usually amiable and friendly, with a little bit of cynicism, when pushed too hard he quickly becomes stubborn and rebellious.
    Moon oft relies on his friends to get him out of his mood swings where he can quickly down spiral into an either sad an unresponsive, or angry and insulting character, which is either caused by a lack of food or some critical failure that he couldn't control.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • Name: Vanessa

Species: Charmander

Appearance: Vanessa has a faded scar on the right of her forehead and has deep blue eyes that always sparkle. Her claws are a silver color, are smooth, and shine in the light.

Move set: ( - means already learned) Scratch (-), Tail Whip(-), Ember(-), Slash(18, during Evolution), Flamethrower (29)

Personality: Vanessa is calm, outgoing, smart, and relies on mostly strategy. A bit mouthy at time, she can get into a bit of trouble. She loves meeting new people, and will fight hard in battles. Vanessa will lash out with her claws at any time, making her unpredictable. She is quick and agile on her feet.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • A lot of people signed up...

This is gonna be one heck of an RP if everyone gets accepted. ^^

Name: Lustro
    Species: Trapinch
    Appearance: Instead of the star/cross-shaped pupils most Trapinch have, Lustro's pupils are red. He also has a red spot on his back. Otherwise, he looks just like a normal Trapinch.
    Move Set: Dig(TM move, but Trapinch have only learned two moves at level 16, so sue me :P), Bite (egg move), Sand-Attack (Lv. 9), Rock smash (HM)
    Personality: Being a Trapinch, Lustro is an extremely patient Pokemon. In the wild, he will wait for his prey to fall into his inescapable trap for days. And in a hot, dry desert, that is no easy feat. Lustro is also a very curious Pokemon, waddling around poking at things. He will inspect new objects with his powerful crushing jaws, which sometimes leads to inadvertent damage to the object. Lustro isn't very driven; although not exactly what you call lazy, he simply doesn't know what to do with his life and doesn't really have many goals he wants to achieve. Mostly he just messes around until something happens, and goes along with that.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Why have so many people joined? XD I usually have terrible luck with my RPs.

ALRIGHT, I THINK I HAVE CHARACTER. xO

And by the by, all who have made a sign up are accepted. x__x Bare with me, people, I'm trying to remember what I planned for the plot. xD

Name: Kai
    Species: Ralts
    Appearance: Kai's only uniqueness is that her helmet, instead of a light green with a red horn, it is dark blue with a white horn. Other than this, Kai looks like a normal Ralts
    Move Set: Growl, Confusion, Double Team
    Personality: Kai is a clever Ralts, by no doubt. She doesn't say much, but she's constantly plotting. She is witty, and strong-willed, and has relatively high spirits, even in the gloomiest of situations. She never looses hope, and is certain that there is a way out of every problem. Secretly, she grieves for her mother's death. Her mother was a Gardevoir, and was killed by Team Galactic. Kai is determined to grow strong and evolve into a Gardevoir like her mother and make Team Galactic pay for what they did.

And thus Ventus's Character! :]

ALSO, check the first post, because I am adding a link to a site that shows you all the information about any pokemon, including what moves they learn and at what level, and what TMs and HMs they can learn. The site is EXTREMELY helpful, and I insist that you all use it to keep track of what moves you can learn and at what level.

We'll start soon, I promise. x]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back