• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
Xilfer's character has been accepted!
It'll be very interesting to RP with him :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hehe, it'll be interesting for me to RP as him as well. Truth be told, I've never tried playing as someone quite like... that. The idea just came to me and I'm like 'wynaut'.

So when's the IC comin around? *Sits and waits*

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Ooo, if Everite and Midas cross paths, I say a card game is in order. Poker anyone?

Seven kyuun

Years
I'd say IC will come as soon as I get 2 or so more Clear. Though I'll make it as soon as Yamagi finishes. ^^

Seven kyuun

Years
Yamagi's character has been accepted!
I love those kind of characters and you took note of quite a few pages. I like that~
An orange foot is such a peculiar dream. Really. :3

You guys make such amazing characters ;w;

I'll put up the IC in a sec! I just need to write a little this and add a little that...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but...

We've got a farm girl, an artist, a handyman, a schizophrenic girl, a not-video-gamer, and a CEO.

Quite an interesting crew indeed. :D Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

But I can't jump in the bandwagon and use my tint color as my post color because yellow is so bright nuuuuu

Also

Ooo, if Everite and Midas cross paths, I say a card game is in order. Poker anyone?

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-accepted-256559.png

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Lol, I'm happy you liked it Sven. The CEO will be an arse to all. lol. Not to mention he'll be the bad boy of the group once he becomes a color. And then, his memories shall return.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm gonna do what I usually do and just lurk here in the corner, waiting for everyone else to post first. >_>

Seven kyuun

Years
Totally missed the post ._.

Anyways, you could start whenever you want~ It's all up to you: just kicked out, already kicked out, yet to be kicked out... Purely just walking out.

Go ahead!

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Sorry for not being updated with my SU I will get it up soon I'm still working on my character's history. :P

Seven kyuun

Years
Heehee~ Though I must say the say for your character. I can see horrid relationships already >:D

Back