• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Okay, here's my SU. I hope it's okay...I'll admit that I'm a bit rusty. Let me know if I need to adjust anything!
Name: Charles Ashland

Position: Tint [Purple / Right Palm]

Page from: Murasaki

Distinct Skills:
As expected of a man hailing from the fashionable avenues of Murasaki, Charles has an uncanny ability for detail oriented work. Ever studying the world around him, Charles' infamous, observing eyes take in his surroundings, while his gentle, artistic hands craft the scene to memory on paper.

Charles always keep his sketchbook at arms length, with drawings of vistas, animals and architecture quickly filling its pages. If he finds an object of extreme interest or beauty, it goes in the book. His sketches are his most prized possession, a window into his soul. Should someone get a hold of its contents, they would instantly know what he cherished. As of late, fewer and fewer drawings seem to be granted the warm embrace of his paper, however.

Faults:
Reserved and shy, Charles is not a good communicator and would rather spend time with paper than people. He will actively go out of his way to avoid confrontation with others and will drive others mad with his perceived passiveness. It's not that Charles doesn't care for others, quite the opposite actually. Inside that passive shell of a man, rests a bleeding heart. His feelings are intense, but locked away with lips that can't properly relay them to others.

If an argument were to ignite, Charles would either step to the side and let other hotter heads waste their breath, or quietly throw himself in the middle to douse the flames of fighting with calmness.

Appearance:
In the dictionary, the word "average" has both a definition and a picture of Charles sitting right next to it. A boy graced with neither breathtakingly beautiful features, nor a grotesque profile, his whole life he has been served as just another person.

Just slightly taller than the typical male, his frame is thickly built but not chunky. His neatly trimmed and styled hair sits squarely above two large and obviously perceptive eyes. One look into those eyes and you can see him thinking; processing every detail as if it were a book to be studied.

From the gentle slope of his nose and down to his solid legs, the rest of his body is fairly unremarkable except for the palm of his right hand. Underneath his right hand, typically covered by black, leather gloves even in the warmest of seasons, you'll find his color. The entirety of his right palm is dyed in a royal, resplendent purple. Charles does his best to hide this 'defect' at all times, covering his hands or shoving them in pockets when necessary.

Besides the gloves that he keeps on his person, he is known to wear typical, black slacks and a white, button-down, cardigan with the faintest of of twill patterns in its weave, patches on the elbows and the ever famous 'Made in Murasaki' label inside.

Personality:
In parallel with Charles' shyness and the rather unflattering faults that adhere to it, he is typically a gentle soul and appears calm and rational to those on the outside. With a serious facade and tender mood, he is yielding to different philosophies and points of view. Secretly harboring thoughts of his own, he will venture them forth if asked but never quite willingly.

Perhaps unsurprisingly of one who is characteristically shy, once Charles gets to know someone, he will open up and actually joke around with people who have become his friends or family. He's been told he can be quite funny when his mouth actually puts forth the effort to form words.

Outwardly confident in posture and inwardly insecure, he hasn't known himself to be different than he is today. While others start shy in childhood and quickly emerge as social butterflies, Charles is ever stuck as the reclusive caterpillar.

History:
Born the only child of two rather handsome human beings, Charles never did without nor did he ever really want. His life as a child was splendidly quiet, if a bit lonely. Perhaps had he possessed siblings, he might have been a better communicator in his young adulthood, but that's all conjecture at this point.

His dad was a low-level fashion designer and his mother a sculptor. Charles was very close with his parents, themselves being one of the few people that had that distinction. They would often laugh and play games in the family home, Charles' personality being much more jovial and relaxed in that comfortable setting.

Ever encouraged to seek out his passion, he quickly discovered his love of the pen and pencil. With just such an instrument in his hand, he could craft worlds such as had never been seen before, making the form of them like a god and filling them with life. In his old and worn notebook, the very first page is a drawing of his apartment complex. It wasn't a glamorous building, but it was home. If one were to look closely enough, they could spot his mom and dad through the third level window. Over the years, pages like chapters of his life, became fleshed out in that book.

He rarely understood other people on the inside, doing him a great disservice in school. Charles was the antithesis of popularity. A form of social outcast, he found himself going through the motions, drawing more than studying. He had no true friends, just casual acquaintances of the school 'reject table' at lunch.

The day of his home's erasing is still rather vague in his mind. Charles had heard the news of such a thing happening in other pages, but never did he imagine it would happen to Murasaki. Waking in the city of Kuro, he was alone. The void filling and supporting system that was his family had vanished and while much of his time growing up was spent being a loner, never had he felt so isolated.

What does a man have to live for if he has nobody to share life with? That is a question Charles asks himself more and more on a daily basis. He think himself a freak and hates how his 'tint' makes him different than everyone else. A large burden is resting on his shoulders and he doesn't believe he can handle it any longer. While he doesn't await death, many who see him say he's already dead.

Opinion on 'Colour':
Charles hates color. He views it as a perversion and a blight on himself and humanity. The vile spread of his own color is repulsive to him and he himself can't even stand to look at the hue that graces his palm. The gloves he wear shields him not only from the disgusted looks of others, but the hate that he harbors towards the appendage. If only life would stay monochrome.

Extra:
Hates when people call him Chuck.

RP Sample:
The park was quiet, it always was around the time of day that Charles snuck out of lunch to come and sit by the water. Sprawled out on the grass, his eyes were closed and ears attuned to the buzzing of mid-summer's insects as they saw to whatever business such insignificant creatures tended to. As he listened, a smile slowly curled on his lips and his body found contentment.

He knew this park well, in fact, he had drawn it several times from varying angles within the book that currently rested on his chest. Thrumming the fingers of his right hand on it's hard binding, he thought about the park's vast pond, with flittering creatures and children that filled it in earlier hours.

Even lost in thought and with closed eyes, he could see the shadow that cast over him as someone approached and loomed overhead. Opening his eyelids, he looked at the handsome, if aging man from a slightly upside down vantage point.

"Hi dad," he greeted him quietly, his voice mellifluous and low like a purr. "Care to join me?"

"Charles," his dad responded sternly with a hint of anger. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Maybe…" Charles said with a smile and looked away. "It's only lunch. Besides, the pond is better company than most people in that place."

With a sigh, his father sat down next to him and looked over disapprovingly. "If you're going to cut school, don't do it at the park across from your house when your father works from home." Before Charles could stop him, his father grabbed the sketchbook from him and flipped through the pages. "You know, there's never many people in this book. You're so talented, Chuck." Charles flinched from hearing the nickname that he hated and rolled his eyes. "Why don't you ever make room for people now and then? Get a girl for god's sake!"

A slightly amused chuckle escaped Charles now as he sat up and retrieved his book. "Girls hate me, dad. I can't be like Tarik Forester next door. I'm just the weird, quiet guy who can't talk with people."

"You're talking to me right now."

"But you're different, you and mom both are. I don't have to think about what I say to you guys, it just comes out."

"Then stop thinking so much," his father retorted with a sly smile that he always wore when he won a discussion.

"Yeah, stop thinking. I think that's called being dead, dad."

"Everyone's gotta die sometime, son."​

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
Is it possible to reserve a spot? This is really interesting and I'd love to reserve a spot with the Green tint if possible. :3

Unfortunately I can't do that. :pink_frown:
I'm not allowing reserves for the Tint.

EDIT: You can work on it, on the other hand but I believe nidoking76 has already tried out for it.
Will now proceed to read SUs

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
You have caused me this, Seven Kyuun, I will now proceed to mAke my CSS blue, and make the first word of every paragraph Blue

Also, is it possible to say my sister survived, but isn't tinted

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
Alrighty~!

@ tyler1616, I'm sorry but I think your appearance is rather short. Could you add more about how your character looks like and his build rather than just his clothing?

@ nidoking76, I'm pretty sure that its incomplete I can't see the RP sample and could you paragraph it more?

Otherwise, you guys are perfectly fine! I look forward to adding you to the list

@ Beacon, you're accepted as the Purple Tint!

Thanks for your SUs!

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Lol I can not belive I forgot the build and stuff. Well, its fixed, so if theres anything else just say so.

Seven kyuun

Years
tylerking1616 is now accepted!

I never expected that to be that quick.

EDIT: Because I just saw it Yes, it is possible for your sister to be another survivor and not a Tint. When you die your tint power thing is transferred over to her though.

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
Ahahahaha... Sorry about that. :3c

I would go edit it but that would make me seem weird and I'll try not to make the same mistake again. ;-;
Yesh, I was referring to you, tyler1616

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I want to be a tint but if you dont intend to have another color anytime soon, than I'll create a clear. Just to be sure though, is there any possible way to add another color? Perhaps, he'll come in later but travel alone.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
Years
I want to be a tint but if you dont intend to have another color anytime soon, than I'll create a clear. Just to be sure though, is there any possible way to add another color? Perhaps, he'll come in later but travel alone.

Or, if Seven allows it, he could become Tinted later in the game, and start off clear.

Also, edited my SU, review it please :D

And, if I get into this RP, this will be my post color.

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
YESH I'D LOVE TO HAVE ON OF THOSE AHHH...
I think I'm contradicting myself here .-.

Yeah, it's possible to have a Clear turn Tint but, sticking to my no reserves for Tint thing, I'd need you to PM a Tint profile. Which colour would you like? Next Part will involve Orange and Pink.

I'll read your SU now! Actually, after I get to school! * ^ *)/

EDIT: nidoking76 is now accepted!
Just paragraph your SU more if you can~

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
248c9d08-1df4-4425-b5ed-8ae725f9b8e6_zpsd7fb6d78.jpg
Sirius "O"ren Aelius

Position: Clear
Weapon: White hilted - black blade katana. Monochrome
Page from: Orenji

Distinct Skills: Exemplary at perceiving the truth and sight, Sirius is capable of seeing the lies in the words of most people. He reads their expressions and body language, and like a complicated code he deciphers the truth. His eyes reacts instinctual to the situations at hand, making an almost unmatched killing machine. Its been said that his vision is so exceptional that with one glance he can mimic a person's movements perfectly.

Faults: His reputation for seeing everything and all things has created quite the god-complex inside of the youth. He considers himself a notch or two above most others. Arrogant and self-righteous, he believes in himself more than anyone else. His real weakness however comes from the faults in his own perception. His incomparable eye sight dulls his other senses when he concentrates on one subject. His hearing is sated as he develops a sort of tunnel vision.

Appearance: Tall and handsome, Sirius stands at a staggering 6'2" and carries around an athletic build. Due to his wealthy upbringing Sirius has a very maintained and crisp appearance. He carries himself with an air of cool and coldness that most would expect from a mob boss. He adorns himself in dress shirts and layers of expensive sweaters or jackets. His eyes are very piercing to the point of being killer. He's been told that their like a dangerous weapon; when fixated on someone for too long they fill like their in danger.

Personality: Raised as the next heir the Aelius corporation, Sirius was pampered beyond comprehension and coached by world renowned instructors on various subjects. The extra attention had somehow molded the youth into a very inhospitable and somewhat combative youth. Somewhere along the line, between his snobbish firing of anyone agitating him and his rebellious nature, his father decided it would be best if he learned discipline through the military. Of course, inside he was against it, but his pride was too strong for him to even voice his objections. He would show his father that he'd could endure anything that he could throw at him.

Serving in the military and having them recognize his discerning ability, only managed to strengthen his smugness. However he did learn to control his outrages. Self-control is now a strong point of his and he makes the effort to keep it from showing on his face. At times he can recognize the source of his ambitious decisions, the extremes that pushes his actions too what most would call heartless. In all reality, he realizes that its a impossibly enduring passion.

History: In his dreams, the faint glow of a burning orange foot is in front of him surrounded by a dense darkness. The feeling of an impending doom creeps up around him and before he knows it he's being suffocated. It all seems unnatural and freaky but he endures it. It was more like a faint nightmare.

His memories became concrete around the age of nine, when he was living with Crystalline and Dubious Aeilus. The pristine mansion in Shiro was a series of lucky encounters in the early years of his life. How could he put it in words. Looking upon the mansion had set a passion in his heart for the finer things, it had built a guise of regalia. His mother and father had spread their fingers through the Pages, their business had owned multiple agricultural functions, several taverns, and they all add up to Aelius Corporation. They were without a doubt respected and feared within Shiro and Kuro.

The life he had once known was lost to amnesia, veiled in a dull color buried deep inside. It was during his teenage years, when his mother and father were both off in other Pages securing the company, that he realized what it meant to be Aelius. What it truly meant was loneliness. The prestige and wealth came at a price. He went without friends and only saw his parent, if he was lucky, three times out of the year.

The hired help of the mansion raised him but under his hellish sights they knew to remain in their places. He found a lovely admiration for the finer things and made it extremely difficult for the people of his father's corporation. After awhile Sirius was sent off to the army for his self-important way of viewing things. When he returned he was a changed person, less blunt with his feelings and much more ruthless with his actions. A year or so later he joined the Cleaners.

Opinion on 'Colour: A enigmatic myth, a meaningless exaggeration of already told lies. Sirius could care less for colors. If he had them in his life it would change nothing. These are his current thoughts on the matter. However, one thing, one 'color' does fascinate him and that is the burning conundrum that laid on that man's bare foot in his dream. He finds himself turning to that whenever the topic of color is brought up. If he had to think of something as magnificent as its description than he'd think of the man's foot.

Extra: "Hunt the colors and rub them out, heh. Is that all. It sounds so easy that even a child could do so, so then why ask for a man. You should be honored that the Aelius heir is hunting these abominations. Let them all cower when they hear my name: Sirius. For a king has stepped out onto the battlefield."

RP Sample: Sirius' hands were tucked into finely pressed pants as he strode down a white stoned sidewalk. One of the two guards on either side of him, looked off to the right suddenly. "Young master!" The guard boomed towards him, seeing some danger that he had already spotted out. Sirius' sharp eyes darted towards the stone ledger, a foot or so above, before he took a smooth step back.

A moment later, a girl wearing a school uniform tumbled down onto the concrete street in front of him. She squealed lightly before rubbing the bottom of her skirt. Sirius looked towards the guard apathetically. "Why the sudden noise?" He asked, lifting his hand out of his pocket. "You know how much I despise obnoxious noise!" His voice grew loud as he snapped his hand back and smacked his guard. "You're fired...You tattered piece of crap."

The girl looked up towards Sirius, a blush on her cheeks before shooting them back towards the ground. Without even considering the thought of helping her up, Sirius stepped over the adolescent. "I would help you up but trash belongs on the floor, don't you think" He uttered. The other guard followed suit behind him. "Young master, you're mother has ordered two guards with you at all times. We must find a new recruit."

Sirius continued walking, his shoulder tilting slightly as a drop of rain fell pass him. "Then go and find one. Its about to rain so I'll be in this shop." He told him before stepping into a small cafe.

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
Great! I'll be editing some more background information for the other pages now.
I have a war planned >:D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Midas_zps68c3862b.jpg

"It's all just fun 'n games."
Name: Midas Turner
Position: Yellow Tint
Page from: Kiiro

Personality:

Midas Turner's outlook on life is both interesting, and cruel. Midas sees life as a game; simply another challenge he must overcome, much like a game of chess. The game is, in his own words, "Incredibly simple yet incredibly difficult." According to Midas, the game of life consists of only a set of ever-changing rules, and a goal. The rules are simply the laws placed down by the governing body in whatever region he happens to find himself in, and he must obey them as he would the rules of any other game. Additional rules include abiding to certain unofficial rules of society, such as whatever etiquette might be expected of him. The objective is even simpler: happiness. The ultimate goal of the game of life, in Midas's eyes, is to make himself as happy while staying alive as long as possible. The happiest time in his life is, in his eyes, the high score. Because the game of life, unlike most conventional games, does not have an end until death.

Midas's behavior is, naturally, drastically influenced by his outlook. Outwardly, he appears to most people as a rather lax individual. Like with any other game, he doesn't take life too seriously, and that includes everything and everyone around him. Despite this, he always maintains a positive attitude, and does his best to be likable in the hopes of attaining more happiness from others. He is open towards most people, especially the positive ones, who he will often pursue in hopes of finding friendship, or anything else that may increase his happiness. The only people he stays away from are overly negative individuals, who threaten to lower his happiness count.

But there exists a dark side to him. Because ultimately, all Midas Turner wants is to get the highest score possible in the game of life. He doesn't care what means he has to go to, provided they abide the rules. He's only human, and human nature dictates that oftentimes, happiness is attained through the suffering of another. Should he see the need to go to such lengths, Midas will do so without hesitation. He isn't one to typically enjoy another's suffering; however, he isn't immune to that type of joy either.

But it is Midas Turner's motivation which is his most striking quality. Most would presume that he simply wishes to be happy. And while he does revel in his happiness, it is ultimately nothing more than an amount to him. A quantifiable sum that must be accumulated in order to win the game of life. His search for happiness is not truly driven by a desire to be happy, but a desire to win, even though he knows he cannot. All of his actions are ultimately cold, calculated decisions in his quest for victory.

Distinct Skills:

A skilled strategist, Midas excels in the art of gaming. He thoroughly enjoys playing all kinds of games, whether they be board games, card games, strategy games, or anything of the sort. He only has one condition: it must be challenging enough for him. He is quite intelligent and has a sharp mind, which allows him to work out quick solutions to problems, and efficient ways around obstacles, whether they be in life or in a game. Midas is also very resourceful. He has the ability to figure out creative, effective, and sometimes rather unorthodox ways to work with what he has. He also pays mind to the rules, whether they be laws or simple rules of a game. He sees the limits placed upon him as a way to make challenges more difficult, and would never even think about breaking them, for fear of ruining the challenge.

Faults:

Naturally, a lover of games such as Midas Turner possesses an unnaturally strong desire to win. Victory is the ultimate goal of any game, and it is the one thing in Midas's life that he sees as having much meaning. He doesn't even care whether or not there's a reward at stake, because winning in itself is enough of a reward for him. This poses a major problem, in that the opposite is also true: he absolutely hates to lose. Midas cannot stand the crushing sensation of losing a game, or any challenge. He is the textbook definition of a sore loser, and will often lose his cool and go on a childish temper tantrum if his loss was crushing enough. Most of the time he will simply complain about what could have gone better, stress over why he lost, and more often than not suspect others of cheating.

Midas is also rather decisive, and he deals in absolutes. Once he believes something to be true, he will not even listen to the opinion or thoughts of another, unless they agree with him. The same applies to his decisions: once he has made up his mind about something, he will not hear otherwise. He's very stubborn when these types of situations occur, providing a stark contrast to his usual relaxed, somewhat passive demeanor.

Appearance:

Midas realizes his outward personality is a relaxed and casual one, and so he makes an effort to look the part as well. Unless he needs to style it for some special event or another, he never puts much effort into his hair, and as a result it looks rather unkempt at times. At best, a few strands sticking out here and there can be seen, but at worst, he walks outdoors with bedhead. (Though he wears a hat or a hood to hide it on those occasions) His eyebrows are thin and sometimes unnoticeable under his hair, but his eyes are both his most striking and calming physical feature. Large and round, Midas's eyes most often show a feeling of contentment or satisfaction, as well as an inkling of interest in the world around him. However, when he is playing games or in deep thought, his eyes appear sharper and more slit, and he has a tendency to stare intently at people in this mode, making him all the more unsettling. His facial features are something of a mix between sharp and round, leaning more towards the sharp side.

Midas stands at 6 ft 3 inches tall, and weighs around 160 pounds; relatively average for one of his gender and age. His choice of clothing is, much like his demeanor, generally casual. He prefers hoodies over other forms of shirt, and possesses a variety of different styles at home. However, because he usually zips his hoodie, the shirt underneath is barely visible. Therefore, he sees no need to have many shirts, and is generally seen wearing plain ones. His selection of legwear ranges from shorts to jeans, depending on the weather. Most of the time, he will opt to wear thin summer pants made from denim, though he loves to wear shorts whenever the occasion calls for it, as he did in Kiiro.

There is a small patch of yellow situated on his elbow. Another reason why he prefers to have long sleeves. Just to be safe, he's also placed a bandage around the area.

History:

From an early age, Midas was surrounded by a large family, with members situated all over the pages, who loved and cared for him greatly. As soon as he started to go to school, he managed to make many friends. And, naturally, his fascination with games started around this time as well.

Midas Turner's mother, Cybil Turner, was the only odd thing about his life. She wasn't bad by any means; in fact, he loved her most of all. However, she was a little... unorthodox, shall we say. She was an enthusiast of games, and was indeed the one who taught her son to love them equally, if not to an even greater extent. Furthermore, in her eyes, life itself was nothing but a game as well. Taking heavy influence from her in his early years, this philosophy was imprinted onto him, and remained with him for the rest of his life. His father, a passive man who respected all beliefs including that of his wife, saw no problem with Midas following in her footsteps.

Things did not stay merry for very long, however. Over the years, the game of life started to cause friction between Midas and Cybil. Cybil differed from her son in that she feared the challenge of the game, whereas Midas loved it. In addition, she saw him as a threat to her score, as he seemed to be leading a very happy life whereas she was spending much time and energy into taking care of him. By the time Midas was fourteen, Cybil had grown weary of playing the game with her son, and ultimately had to choose to forfeit either the game, or Midas.

She chose Midas.

Deciding to give up all she had attained for a second chance at the game, she left inexplicably and without warning, and nobody knew where. She hadn't contacted anyone before leaving, and had only left a small note stating 'I'm leaving and I won't return'. Naturally Midas and his father were in distress, but in truth, the boy knew exactly why she'd left. Her recently erratic behavior had not escaped his keen sight, and that note was simply a confirmation: he'd defeated her.

Fast forward a year, and the family had learned to deal with the departure of Cybil. Midas's pursuit of happiness had been momentarily slowed by his mother's departure; after all, while they were rivals, she was dear to him, and her absence left a hole in his heart. For a time. Determined to continue the game, he let it go and continued with his normal happy life. Friends, family, and all.

Before long, however, disaster struck. He wasn't sure how, and he wasn't sure why, but just like that, it was all gone. Everything that ever made him happy: his popularity, his family, his friends, all of it, had simply been erased. And all that he was left to remember them by was a patch of yellow on his elbow. He wasn't even sure how he survived; one minute he had been talking to his circle of friends, the next they had all vanished, soon followed by the world around them.

Needless to say, Midas was devastated. The loss of his life dealt him a great blow, and he spent months mourning all that he had lost. However, eventually, he came to a realization: this was a challenge. In his eyes, the destruction of his happiness was simply a method the game had devised to make it more challenging. After all, he had already accumulated so much happiness in Kiiro that it looked as if he might actually have won. He realized he was a fool for believing it would be so easy. And so, in an attempt to overcome the sadness and grief of losing Kiiro, Midas has once again decided to take up the pursuit of happiness, rack up as much as he can, and take life's challenge to him head on.

Opinion on 'Colour:'

Of course Midas has heard of the concept of color before, but it never truly mattered much to him. Until he received the yellow tint. Much like the erasure of Kiiro, he viewed his status as a Tint as a challenge the game had set before him, one that he had to overcome. The tint is by all means a handicap, because society in general looks down upon it, so it becomes more difficult for Midas to be accepted and attain happiness. He's taken every measure he can to ensure the yellow never sees the light of day, but he sometimes worries that his secret may eventually be revealed. Though in the end, it'd bring him a lot more happiness to just stay monochrome.

RP Sample:

Midas Turner followed after his friends, his signature casual grin painted across his face. As he removed his shoes, he felt the soft touch of the sand beneath his feet, followed by a refreshing gust of the ocean breeze. Indeed, the beach was the place to be in the hot July months. Now... how could he make this as fun as possible?

Already his two friends, Mike and Trevor, had begun roughing each other up in the water. Who knew what they had gotten into an argument over this time? In any case, Midas knew he could make something out of it. He grabbed a nearby swim ring and approached the two boys, who were arguing while apparently attempting to push each other back; a task made daunting while in water. Chuckling at their childlike foolishness, Midas placed the ring over both of them, so they became trapped within it, pressed against one another.

"H-Hey Midas, what the hell?!" shouted Trevor as he tried in vain to get out of that awkward position. Mike, too, complained, while Midas floated nearby, laughing at the comical sight.

Not long after, Midas found himself alone, basking in the warm sunlight, while licking at his ice cream. He sighed contentedly; this alone was all he needed to bring him pleasure for now, as fun as teasing Mike and Trevor was. But... it could be better, he thought.

As if on cue, a young boy appeared nearby. He appeared to be but four or five years of age, and was looking out at the sea. Midas, curious, got up and approached the young boy, sitting down next to him. The boy didn't seem to notice as Midas looked over to his face, seeing the fear in his eyes. The situation was obvious: he was scared of the water. He most likely did not know how to swim either.

Midas grinned. He poked at the boy's shoulder, finally catching his attention. "Hey, kid. What's got you so scared?"

"T-the sea... it's scary..."

As expected.

"Well, d'you know how to swim?" Midas inquired. The boy nodded his head solemnly. So, he did know how to swim... that made things easier.

"Well then, there's nothing to be afraid of," Midas said, patting the boy on the back reassuringly. "I'll tell ya what," he held his ice cream up to show the boy, "if you can swim out farther than anyone else has gone, I'll buy you all the ice cream you want."

The child's eyes lit up. "R-really? All the ice cream in the world?!"

Midas nodded firmly. "I'll add in maple syrup or any other sauce you want to boot. But there's one catch: I can't do it unless you never tell anyone about our deal. Got it?"

"Okay!" That seemed to be enough for the simple-minded boy, as he rushed out into the water. He was hesitant at first, but as Midas watched, he quickly grew less afraid and began paddling through the water, against the waves, with all his might. Wouldn't be long now...

Midas soon entered the water himself, and began following after the boy. He hid behind large groups of people that had gathered in the water, making sure he could not be seen if the boy looked back. He followed him out, past the point where most people stayed, and hid underwater to hide from the boy. That was when the frantic splashing began.

As expected, the boy had become too tired to carry on, and had begun flailing about in a desperate effort to stay afloat. He was slowly drowning. Ready to take his cue, Midas popped up from under the water and rushed to the boy's aid. He grabbed the child's waist and managed to hold up, allowing him to breath. With one arm holding onto him and the other free, Midas began swimming back towards the shore.

Others saw the situation and, assuming Midas was some professional lifeguard, watched on as he pulled the boy to safety. Finally he reached the shore and placed the boy down. He was in a daze, but didn't seem to be too harmed otherwise.

It wasn't long before a worried woman came rushing to the boy to see if he was alright. Midas was panting beside them, a small smile on his face. The woman looked up to him.

"Thank you, thank you so much for saving my son," she said in relief.

Midas nodded. "That's fine, no problem."

Soon enough, several lifeguards - who had been lazing around earlier - came to check on the boy. A crowd of people gathered around to see what was happening, and the woman proceeded to explain Midas's heroic deeds to them.

Midas humbly refused the honorary lifeguard certificate that they offered him afterwards. His simple yet effective plan had worked flawlessly: send the boy into danger, rescue him, and take the credit for it. The feeling of accomplishment was more than enough for Midas.

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Years
I CAN'T SAY NO. SERIOUSLY. Anyways...

I just realized that Yamagi sending me a full Tint SU via PM is pretty pointless as you just add in an extra paragraph in history so, I'm going to ask you to send me short back story on how he was in Orenji, everything got wiped and his reactions after.
Why don't I make my life easier and make Tint have reserves?

...Tint are now allowed to have reserves. Sorry for killing your brains.

Well, keep in mind that in order to be Clear turned Tint, you have to be present in the page during the Erase. You also still have to PM me your extra details about your coloured part etc so I can arrange the next event properly.

You dead yet?

I'd totally accept Xilfer's SU but it seems unfair to others TT^TT

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
*Is dead*

All done with the SU. Phew, that took more effort than I thought it would. But glad you like it. ^.^

I think I overdid the sample a bit. Could've been shorter. But I tend to overdo things sometimes sooo...

Back