• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too old for Pokémon?!

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I feel like an old timer here i'm 25 XD but i know my grandmother plays pokemon and shes 55 XD

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    You can never be too old to be into anything. If people can't accept your likes then forget them. I've come to realise that now, as I missed out on Pokémon when I was younger because the people I knew thought it was stupid and I was ashamed to admit I was interested in it. Anyway, Pokémon is not childish. Think about what you do in it, despite the young looking themes and aesthetics the game-play and your goals aren't much different to other more grown up DS games or RPG's in general. It's still a pretty deep system.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    Dang guess im not as weird as i thot i was! im 20 and still love pokemon like i did back in the dayz!! people don't understand how dope pokemon is?! my friends think its insane how i still love it but ehhh ima die with a pokemon game in my casket so pokemon forever mayne!!!!

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah, tons of people think that Pokemon is stupid. I'm not even sure why.
    I've never been ashamed, and i've always played my DS/GBA on the bus. People may have commented on it, but it's not like it matters. I'm not really offended by them calling this game stupid. It's better than their "Madden Football" games or whatever, anyways. So they have no room to talk.

Back