• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Top 3 3D Old Pokemon: Yes VS No

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Top 3
    Palkia
    Yanmega
    Aggron
    (These guys are my favorites so I'm extremely excited to see them in 3D!)

Bottom 3
    Lickitung
    Lickilicky

Those two are the only ones I can think about. There aren't really any Pokémon that I despise so much that I don't want to see them. : P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Top 3
    Palkia
    Yanmega
    Aggron
    (These guys are my favorites so I'm extremely excited to see them in 3D!)

Bottom 3
    Lickitung
    Lickilicky

Those two are the only ones I can think about. There aren't really any Pokémon that I despise so much that I don't want to see them. : P
    I like Yanmega's movement in Gen V, I hope it retain that motion. It looks so insect-ish :D

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
  • Yes:

1. Volcarona
    Top 3 3D Old Pokemon: Yes VS No

2. Dragonite

3. Wailord

No:

1. Jynx

2. Medicham

3. Purugly

Years
  • I think if a Pokemon is a Flying type they'll automatically be considered cool. Don't get me wrong, its not my favourite type (in fact it's probably in my top 3 least favourite types) but seeing a Pokemon in air is just so breathe taking o.O

YES:
    3. Espeon

My favourite Pokemon! It'd be higher on the list, but I'm almost certain Espeon will be postured how it is in Colosseum/XD/Battle Revolution, you know how it sits with it's paws out front. Still, I really want to see it!!!
    2. Arcanine

Another personal favourite. I can just imagine how majestic Arcanine will look with his tufts of fur flowing in the wind...gah I hope he gets his Pokemon Stadium cry back!
    1. Milotic

Do I even need to explain this one?

NO:
    None! I want to see every Pokemon!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Oh another pokemon i would like to see in 3D is Umbreon. is some pokedex entries i believe it syas the yellow rings on his body glow in the dark? Awsome animation here i come!

Roh

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Top Three Yesses:

1. Slowking

My all time favorite, so whether I like his 3D sprite or not, I'm going to be looking at it.

I'M GOING TO BE WAY OFF THE CONFORMING LINE AND SAY

2. Grimer

I don't use him because of the single-type issue, but I still like him, but I will most definitely not like it if they make him brown, though. Like, okay, really? Someone on the deciding floor has to come in from the back of the crowd of the presentation like, "...uhm..let's try..."

And 3. Blastoise

Not my favorite, and in fact, I don't use him because of the single-type issue, but those cannons are gonna look so...canon in 3D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So then for my top 3 definite no's

1. Nosepass/Probosass

Words cannot describe how much I hate this ugly thing, and it's evolution.

2. Seismetoad

It looks like it's covered in warts, not speakers that he vibrates to make sound, which is STILL creepy.

And 3. I think that really about covers it. I don't usually judge too harshly by looks, rather than moves and stats.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Umbreon looks fantastic in 3D.

My Top 3 would be:
    Swellow, Beautifly, and Togekiss. Basically all the Pokémon that can fly, because I want to see them up in the air during battles, and not just Sky Battles, rather than perched on the ground. The only exception to this would be Xatu, Natu, and Hoothoot.

Top 3 No's:
    I don't really have any. I'm excited to see what all of the Pokémon look like in their 3D animation.

Back