• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 450+ Events including Movie 11 Shaymin! Read All Before Making an offer!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    With the rarity of Shaymin, it would be two for one or nothing, so no deal.

I'm happy not to make this deal as it is a clear rip off. Also, the Shaymin isn't hard to come by and will be dead easy to get hold of within a few days. Your loss.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • movie 11 shaymin mild July 19 for your Cherish Ball French ALAMOS ID 07038 Darkrai with Enigma Berry & Classic Ribbon Adamant (July 4th) ?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Unless there are in fact 2 Mild Shaymin doing the rounds (very unlikely) then I only need to trade with one of you guys. Which one I cannot say bothers me. Who is ready and willing now then?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Unless there are in fact 2 Mild Shaymin doing the rounds (very unlikely) then I only need to trade with one of you guys. Which one I cannot say bothers me. Who is ready and willing now then?

I'm ready, use my pearl fc in sig and im on wifi waiting...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I'm ready, use my pearl fc in sig and im on wifi waiting...

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner, I was busy. I'm on my way online.

EDIT: Sorry about that, my internet went down for a moment. I can try the trade again if you wish.

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Sorry, I didn't reply sooner, I was busy. I'm on my way online.

EDIT: Sorry about that, my internet went down for a moment. I can try the trade again if you wish.

Would you?

----------------------------

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
  • 10 ANIV (American) ID 06808 Bryant Park Pikachu with Light Ball (Level 70, Modest, UT) <-- Does this Pikachu knows the move Fly?

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • Cherish Ball Japanese Pokémon Ranch/Farm BABA ばば ID 07018 BABAGION Flygon フライゴン with Yache Berry (Level 50, Naïve, UT, Dates July 1st and 2nd)
    Um, that is what i'm lookin, I can offer: UT ALAMOS Darkrai, Date June 1, Cherish Ball, Timid Nature, Stats: 135/99/97/153/106/154 I also have a BT Pokemon Ranger Battonage Darkrai and I know in your post you only wanted UT but it's the Daycare's fault, when I traded it tenporarily to my friend she thought it could produce an egg. It is still at the same level. I also have TONS of rare evd level 100's, so just ask.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Cherish Ball Japanese Pokémon Ranch/Farm BABA ばば ID 07018 BABAGION Flygon フライゴン with Yache Berry (Level 50, Naïve, UT, Dates July 1st and 2nd)
    Um, that is what i'm lookin, I can offer: UT ALAMOS Darkrai, Date June 1, Cherish Ball, Timid Nature, Stats: 135/99/97/153/106/154 I also have a BT Pokemon Ranger Battonage Darkrai and I know in your post you only wanted UT but it's the Daycare's fault, when I traded it tenporarily to my friend she thought it could produce an egg. It is still at the same level. I also have TONS of rare evd level 100's, so just ask.

I have all the Darkrai I need now, more than 100 so no thanks. Also, Darkrai can't breed so I don't know why you let them try it. And I also, don't take EVed trained. I only want the ones I said on my post.

10ANNI (Italian) ID 06227 Latias with Soul Dew (Level 70, Gentle, UT)
    10ANIV (Spanish) ID 06227 Charizard (Level 70, Timid, UT)

I want ↑2 pokemon
    2:2 trade ok?

Deal. Give me a few moments to get them ready and I'll meet you online for the trade.

Back