• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 450+ Events including Movie 11 Shaymin! Read All Before Making an offer!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Calm July 19 Movie Shaymin for your Modest July 21 one?

I take it you didn't notice tthat I'm trading for this on the topic then ;) :

Nothing At The Moment. Any Trade Offer Will Most Likely Be Ignored! I have now got the Pokémon I wanted since I bumped this up but I ask the Moderators NOT to lock or delete this as I will need it again sooner or later.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Nope, I didn't notice :D Oh well then, if you need another one... XD

Don't worry about it, you're not the first and won't be the last to do it... Point proven below!

comprobe me legitimacy on 21th movie shaymin's and what can u offer me for a NOK Rayquaza 100% legit

They are legit as I trust the person I got them all from. For the NoK Ray I offer....

Nothing.

This is because: 1) They are banned here and 2) I have it but haven't listed it due to them being banned on this site.

Read the rules before posting! And that is of the whole site and my topic.

Back