• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 450+ Events including Movie 11 Shaymin! Read All Before Making an offer!

Years
  • I have all the Darkrai I need now, more than 100 so no thanks. Also, Darkrai can't breed so I don't know why you let them try it. And I also, don't take EVed trained. I only want the ones I said on my post.

Deal. Give me a few moments to get them ready and I'll meet you online for the trade.
    OK!
    I'm going to WIFI soon
    my FC 5326 9187 3616

Your FC 4769 4510 9859?
    This code is error

Years
  • your FC is error in my DS

4768 4510 9859

×4769
    ○4768

I understand it^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Dont you know that Shaymin is very cute i really love it !

The Land Form is, I'll give you that. But the Sky form looks like a retarded dog!

And thank you for the trade Kotobuki. If you get any more of them and I have any thing you need then please let me know.

TOPIC BUMP with more Shaymin added to the list!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Movie Regigigas w/Custap Berry (hasty nature) UT for a shaymin? since they both come from tha pokemon movie im hoping this is wat u ment by trading only movie events..

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Movie Regigigas w/Custap Berry (hasty nature) UT for a shaymin? since they both come from tha pokemon movie im hoping this is wat u ment by trading only movie events..

I have a box full of thr Regi and don't need any more of them.

Could I have the stats of the Naive Movie Shaymin please? As I have a Bashful natured one from the 19th July I may swap you for it.

HP-Sp: 169 106 119 113 107 124

Any good to you?

TOPIC BUMP

Years
  • um hey i got lv.50 ut gamestp deoxys date:june 21 2008 item:nevermeltice and a lv.51 barly touched(thats y its lv 51) usa alamos darkrai date:may 31,2008 holding the enigma berry with all the event moves ill trade u 1 of thease for a ut movie shaymin lv.50 idc if its test or not and idc what nature it is

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    um hey i got lv.50 ut gamestp deoxys date:june 21 2008 item:nevermeltice and a lv.51 barly touched(thats y its lv 51) usa alamos darkrai date:may 31,2008 holding the enigma berry with all the event moves ill trade u 1 of thease for a ut movie shaymin lv.50 idc if its test or not and idc what nature it is

I'm not interested. And you sig is massive and you'll need to make it smaller before a Mod sees it.

Topic Bump to let any one know that I am calling off any trade offers and deals due to me filling a Box full of Shaymin.

Back