• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards - Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
  • Sorry y'all, my time is being eaten up by school, and work. And I made it in the play, so I'll be even less active now. I'm changing it so you can't get a new pack until a week has passed, and I'm going to make up as many of these packs as I can right now.
    Sorry again.

If you have a binder, it will be updated ASAP.

Skitears:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Astral:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Weavile3:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Houndoom1:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Wolf-Link:
    Trading Cards - Revival

roadkirby:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Shadow Weavile:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Dsaerno:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Unborn-Lugia:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I know you have school to worry about but do you think you could squeeze in some time to make me another pack of cards?

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Hey Arlynn nice to see that your trading card shop is coming along very nicley and its good to see how you are being able to keep up with all the requests. When your ready is it ok if i have another back. XD

~Kipper~

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Sorry it took me so long. -///- There was an evacuation of our school, speculations of a bomb have been passed about, and so I was a little ... off put.

Celebi:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Kip:
    Trading Cards - Revival

Both of your binders will be updated ASAP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back