• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Solar, as I've said before Tendo needs to accept on this thread for you guys to be added to the list.
    *adds mew42003 and anacortes to list*

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Just want to let you know me an icer are still paired XD

I want to live with her

*flops on the floor*
    Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Tig, Icer has to accept on this thread >.> does noone read the rules on the first post? *dies*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Meeeep! Congratsness to Alex and Zappy!! W0000000t, you two are an awsome pairup. ^_^ *glomps them both* Good luck with your pairup life! X3

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    You're welcome, Alex. You didn't know what glomp meant? Well, I shall bestow upon you my knowledge of this term. XD It's a tackle-hug. ^0^
    *glomps*

Yet again, good luck to you and Zappy. =3

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Thanks agian Kelsey, and thanks for sharing your knowleged, rememebr I speak more Spanish than English, and my english ins't that very well. I always thought that that meant to be eaten. SO i always wondered why people ate each other. :\

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Alexiz said:
    Thanks agian Kelsey, and thanks for sharing your knowleged, rememebr I speak more Spanish than English, and my english ins't that very well. I always thought that that meant to be eaten. SO i always wondered why people ate each other. :\

That's OK, Alex. I suppose it must've sounded odd that people were eating each other. XD

Also, I'd like to wish luck on mew42003 and Anacortez on their pairing together. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well, to the best of my knowledge, Bree and I are still paired, so.. we are still paired. XD *Hugs Bree* I hope she posts here varyifing our pair up. ^^ In fact... *Waits to infrom Bree of the new pair up thread*

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • umm...yeah...Angel Tabitha and i are here to make our pair "official" so yeah, she'll confirm it when she posts, so u can add us to the list when she does

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *mutters this is stupid*Yeah.Matt and I are paired so can someone edit the lsit and make it offcial now?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Mutters.*theserulesaretakingoutthefunofthepairupthread.*Mutters.*
    Yay sweeties, you guys are now "officaly" paired. XD *Hugs.*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    PIKA2 said:
    *Mutters.*theserulesaretakingoutthefunofthepairupthread.*Mutters.*
    Yay sweeties, you guys are now "officaly" paired. XD *Hugs.*
    *mutters an agreement to what you said*
    Thanks Jeremy.It's nice to be 'offcially' paired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back