• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i start puling some pots out of my bag and start making carbonara(spageti with a white suace. its really yummy.)"uuh yeah.im ok.why do you ask?"i put all the ingrediants in and stir it for 5 minutes.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "what do you mean?i met you about 15 minutes ago ,i hardly know you and now your asking strange questions."i shake my head and continue making lunch

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    (more question marks dance over my head.) "Well a second ago you...never mind. I was just kidding." Grins then sits down and tries some of the food.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    lunch is ready and i put it into bowls. "eat up.!"i put hot water into the pot and let it soak.i start eating my lunch."mmm.dilicous"

Alana

Years
    Alana takes a bowl and trys it. "Yeah this is good. You'll have to give me the recipie some time." She is still confused about the little memory thing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i finish and start washing up.i look around and see my combusken and primeape are looking at you with a look i know far too much.i take a packet out of my bag and hand it to them its pokemon pellets. kinda like pokeblocks but they dont raise stats and they have what the pokemon want .iget a berry and open the packet. i squeeze berry juice in the pack and shake it. they run away and start gobling the pokefood down.

Alana

Years
    Alana smiles adn takes out some Pokemon food of her own. She gives it to her POkemon. Then looks at Alanna. "Are you sure you're alright? I mean you fell out of a tree."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i luagh."dont be silly. i have been climbing trees since..."i dont remember my family and dont remember team rocket.but i do remember what i heard about the 3 teams joining up."argh. i know something happened but i cant remember. oh well."i finish washing up and pack everything away.

Alana

Years
    "Well you fell out of one twice today. The first time you couldn't remember anything, then you fell again and got your memory back."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "really. i must have lots my memory when i as up there. im pretty sure im the best tree climber in the world.why did i start climbing trees in the first place?i really cant remember."i put my back pack down and slip and hit my head on a rock. ."team rocket killed my parents!"i suddenly remember everything. even being up the tree. i remember my bad mood and anger.

ooc:it will be a bit diffucult to make my charecter with out mt the anger and bad mood. but im sure ill manage somehow.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i sigh."i seems to hav the worst luck today dont i?falling out of tree twice and slipping and hitting my head on a rock."i start luaghing.

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled in exaspiration and chuckles. "I've had a rather confusing day as well I must admit. It's all your fault you know."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i return my pokemon to their pokeballs and i put them on my belt."so i guess we should go search for team rocket hey.i have something i have to do to them."

Alana

Years
    Alana bit back the retort and the urge to slap Alanna. She knew better than to kick a bomb. She took a breath before replying, "Have you forgotten what I said earlier? Killing them won't help. And what possible good can come out of killing their Pokemon?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i sigh."fine. i wont but leave team rocket to me will you i want to beat them. and if you want to slap me slap me. im not going to do anything to you."

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled, "No I only hit my enemies. And thats as a last resort. Usually battling is enough."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back