• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i hear what you ay and start thinking.i jump into a tree put my hood on and start thinking deeply about my actions.

ooc:im going to go into a sort of coma thing. i ont remember any one and i will have amnesia to try and forget what happened.i will remember nothing but the names of whitney and jasmine.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: That's not good. Are yu going to remember later?

Alana sits back down and Chikorita jumps into her lap. She smiles and pets her absently. Her eyes return to normal and she sighs. "I hope she's going to feel better not worse after this."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:yes and when i do i will havee changed. i will have better control of my temper and i ill remember my life except for when my parents were killed so i dont know if i have a family or not.but i will remember that we need to stop team rocket.

i i wake up after a short sleep and i fall out of the tree."aaahhh!!"

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-tyler looks over at the girls and decides to go he wispers-=- jacen jaina anakin return -=-the three go back into there pokeballs and tyler sneaks away-=-

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I see some people talking I look at my Tyranitar and toss it out of the ball. "You all lost family to Team Rocket? How sad" Team Magma and Aqua killed my sister and my best friend. That is why I want revenge."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "who are you?who am i?"i get up and walkk ove to my rapidash. i look at alana."is this your horse?shes beautiful."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    " I want to help you guys, pleases let me help you this will help me rid the world of all evil."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i put my hand on the horse expecting to get burnt but i dont so i pat her and scratch her where she likes it.

Alana

Years
    Alana stars at Alanna. "What. Hey Alanna are you alright?" She walks over to Rapidash. "This is your Pokemon. See it won't burn you but it'll burn me." She looks over at the boy. "What are you talking about? What ever if you wanna come along be my guest." She turned to where Tyler had been. "Where'd Tyler go? Have to find him later." Turns back to Alanna. "Alanna are you ok?" She asks again.

Alana

Years
    "Yeah your name's Alanna. Don't you remember anything?" Thinks of her falling out of the tree and winces.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i remember something bad happening but i cant put my finger on it."i continue to pat my rapidash. i look through my bag and find a brush for it. i start brush its back. she whinnys in happiness.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    "You don't remember anything but you know something happened. Well I'll tell you this you just fell out of a tree. I'm guessing that's why you can't remember anything. My name's Alana. We just met a while ago. Do you remember anything else? Your friends maybe?"

OOC: Could you check your email?

Alana

Years
    Alana nodded. "Long term friends. That makes sence. Wel hopefully you'll remember the rest of your past or at least most of it as time passes."

OOC: The second Born As a Pokemon has been posted. Yeah, yeah.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk over o the tre and start climbing up again. i slip and fall downa nd lose consciousness.

Alana

Years
    Alana hurries over to her. "Hey Alanna." She checks her pulse. "She seems to be ok. Maybe we should just wait until she wakes up."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    after ten minutes i wake up and wandered what happed.rapidash come over sniffs my face and whinnys."what got you in such a god mood?"she whinnys again "i brushed you?i dont remember brushing you. must have been someone else. oh well ."i get up and stretch. "who wants lunch?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back