• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

true name

kill.harp

Kagemane master
Years
  • My name's Erik...but i never quite liked that name...

As soon as I can, I am changing my name...I'll think about to what once that time draws closer. Probably something interesting...but not too distant. Maybe something people can't pronounce so they don't want to say.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    mine is Kevin.....kevin kevin kevin.....meh.....the only reason i like me name is because it sorta sounds like kenshin...... :laugh: i always tell me mom that i'm gonna change my name to kenshin. XD........Oro?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Junichi said:
    You are very close but wrong.

Is it Wonada or Wanada or something?

Btw bna li, one of my friends is named Benjamin also but we call him Ben.
    You can nickname your Ben.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Yup! That is a pretty name. My aunt that lives in Italy is named Nina. I like not-as-common names. They add to originality I believe. I think there was just a splurge of popularity for the name Christina in the 1980s because every girl you seem to meet up here, including myself, is named Christina--some with different spellings...also like myself, lol.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve always liked Nina as a name. I?m sure there are others, but I can?t think of them?@_@;

Rebekah, perhaps.

I think my aunt actually chose my name, not my mom. Some?singer at the time or something. >.>; Oh well. I still think it?s pretty, and it fits into most entry spaces. XP

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • NINA!!! NINA BEANA YOUR BACK!! :) It was so boring without you, don't ever pull a stunt like that again! XD

I like Christina.. My cousins name is Cristina (sorta off by one letter XD) she was born in the same year as me... as like my mother 3974397594375843570987435207405*Exaggeration* family members scattered throught Europe.

Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Is it Wonada or Wanada or something?

Btw bna li, one of my friends is named Benjamin also but we call him Ben.
    You can nickname your Ben.
    OK! Since bna's so hard to pronounce, call me Ben!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Is that your final answer?

Just kidding. XD Lol, for all of you people that couldn't figure it out... My name is...

Kameylikomakah!

Okay, not really. o_o It's Kayleigh.
    Nu-uh! It's not Kayleigh! It Is KAMEYLIKOMAHAHA!

Anyway I am Brandon n.n Not TOO popular, just still sorta popular.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • My real name is Victor Chan. Chan is a common chinese last name... just look in the whitepages and see... =P

I like my name, as my Dad says it means light, as in victory. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Optic said:
    My real name is Victor Chan. Chan is a common chinese last name... just look in the whitepages and see... =P

I like my name, as my Dad says it means light, as in victory. ^^;

Duh? Even English people know that. :P
    Well Chan in chinese means to succeed.
    My last name is the Vietnamese form of Chan.
    It's just wierd since both sides of my ancestors were from China so how the heck did my last name end up Vietnamese. XD

My last name means "to make a statement" in chinese.
    Argh, that's so wierd.
    My chinese name means "rich civilization".
    C'mon. I'm not a civilization. :P

Back