• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles (OOC)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • I'm so sorry for leaving. I had so much stuff to do in real life I couldn't find the time to get on in here for the past two weeks. T.T I'll have my activity up and running very soon.

For the meantime, just go finish your gym battles and/or missions and end your Petalburg posts. :)

Avalon didn't edit her SU so Ling-Mai Ruto is accepted. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    I'm so sorry for leaving. I had so much stuff to do in real life I couldn't find the time to get on in here for the past two weeks. T.T I'll have my activity up and running very soon.

For the meantime, just go finish your gym battles and/or missions and end your Petalburg posts. :)

He's back I feel so happy and warm and fuzzy welcome back! :D

I'll try to get the actual battle completed here in a couple of days, probably in sections of one pokemon faint at a time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    I'm so sorry for leaving. I had so much stuff to do in real life I couldn't find the time to get on in here for the past two weeks. T.T I'll have my activity up and running very soon.

Ahh wb, Varys! And welcome @That Lonely Girl, too :)

My post would probably flow better if Loki posts first, so I'll wait a bit to see if they're going to post again? If not I'll go ahead and get Linnet's mission on the way soon.

That Lonely Girl on a Laptop

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • I'm so sorry for leaving. I had so much stuff to do in real life I couldn't find the time to get on in here for the past two weeks. T.T I'll have my activity up and running very soon.

Hey there, nice to see you back and thanks for accepting me <3 I probably won't post until tomorrow cause it's after midnight here.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sorry it took me so long to post, I didn't know if this RP was still alive haha

And oh! Sorry Lonely Girl, I didn't see your post since I was in a hurry to let Linnet/asphodel go- Ellis and Linnet are just now parting ways though so IDK how you want to handle that interaction...?I edited my post so Ellis can go with Ling to the Pokemon Center but I was planning on wrapping up Ellis' first day once he gets there to be honest hahaha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Sorry it took me so long to post, I didn't know if this RP was still alive haha

And oh! Sorry Lonely Girl, I didn't see your post since I was in a hurry to let Linnet/asphodel go- Ellis and Linnet are just now parting ways though so IDK how you want to handle that interaction...?I edited my post so Ellis can go with Ling to the Pokemon Center but I was planning on wrapping up Ellis' first day once he gets there to be honest hahaha

That sounds fine, I can deal with that, Ling doesn't settle down to things easily so she'll probably get up to her own stuff until the next day or something XD

Posted Linnet for you guys! She actually needs to wind up at the Pokemon Center for her mission anyway, so she can tag along and get the lay of the land before heading off for that/training, too c: Ling's welcome to hang out with her if she wants; I'll try to keep the mission battle to one post in that case so I don't keep you waiting? Up to you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Last time on Seraph's Region Travels...

"...use Water Pulse!"

"...Gyro Ball and Sludge at the same time!"

"Sticky return. You did great."

Today on Seraph's Region Travels...

After losing the first battle to Koffing, Seraph is suddenly down 0-1 against the Team Magma Admin Courtney. Will Seraph be able to beat the Koffing, or will her Koffing be too much to handle? Join us as we watch the fight go down between Seraph's Aipom and Courtney's Koffing. The show will be on the IC Thread of Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles. Join me in reading this 2nd part of a multiple-part special episode against Team Magma Admin Courtney!

SPOILER! HINTS TOWARDS NEXT EPISODE!
    Next Time on Seraph's Region Travels...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Derp post from February describing the missions.

Dear Varys,

I have finished the battle and now will await a response from you as to whether the mission was a success or not.

-dud190

P.S.: Sorry for double post.

jombii

Years
  • I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus. It's been a crazy month for me. :(

Anyway, expect to see some inactive members getting kicked from the RP, getting your posts evaluated, and the opening of the next chapter this coming week. :)

Will read the IC sometime today.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus. It's been a crazy month for me. :(

Anyway, expect to see some inactive members getting kicked from the RP, getting your posts evaluated, and the opening of the next chapter this coming week. :)

Will read the IC sometime today.

Welcome back! c=

I plan to have Rose challenge the gym some time this week, so...expect a really long post. ^^;;

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I'll also work on getting a post up in the next couple of days to finish my mission, school and sickness currently have the upper hand on me

jombii

Years
  • dud190's mission post is a success. Include Aipom's evolution in your next post if you want to. :)

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • Hey guys. Here's my SU, I hope to fight you all soon.

Name: Yisan Joy

Hometown: born: Johto, Goldenrod
    Raised: Hoenn, Verdanturf

Appearance: Yisan wears a maroon, leather tunic, not shirt, with matching chaps, not pants. He is blind in his left eye and has it covered with a brown leather bandana. His hair is long, brown, and often tied into a man-bun just behind the top if his head. He stands an athletic 5'11" .
    If a person Yisan's age were to describe their first impression of Yisan they would say he is an intimidating person and probably make a big deal about the scar that shows from under the left side of his bandana coming from his eye, jagged, long and shiny.
    If you asked Yisan to describe himself he might smile and tell you about the time he spent reading smushed into Larry's rough fur or about running through the trees trying to keep up w/ the friendly pokemon that live around his aunts house. But he wouldn't tell you about the crash that left only a few survivors that killed his parents or his desire to discover all of life's secrets because he doesn't really understand that's what he wants yet.

Personality/history: Yisan is an excellent friend once you get to know him, he would put his life on the line for his friends.
    Yisan doesn't talk much, and won't say the first word, which often makes it hard for him to make human friends since they are intimidated by his scars and often won't approach him first either.

Yisan's parents died in the boat accident he lost his left eye's sight in when he was 8 years old. The boat crashed within miles of its destination and Yisan was patched up by the local nurse Joy, his aunt. She cared for him until Yisan turned 10 and left his aunts house to "experience the world." As he put it. He was really fleeing from the ever present water of the Hoenn region. His aunt is very nice and he still visits her, often bringing home interesting foods and trinkets from his travels as gifts to her.

Yisan has been traveling with his aunts slaking, his childhood friend, but now wants to start raising his own pokemon team. Leaving slaking in its owners care, along with a few low leveled trophies from other regions, including a larvitar. Yisan has decided to travel Hoenn and overcome his fear of water.

Starter Pokemon:
    larvitar
    Male
    Nickname: Tarasque
    Sand veil
    Move set:
    Rock throw
    Tackle
    Bite
    Sandstorm

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I wrote a thing, but I'm going to wait for my Meta Journey SU to be accepted before posting it, so that should be up in around either 24 or possibly even 48 hours. It's out of my control. Once that's done, I should be able to keep a consistent stream of posts coming for a fair while.
    Is it too late to bump up Payton's age 10 years? He really doesn't feel like a 22 year old.
    This.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    I'm going to get a post up for Linnet's battle with Team Aqua in a few hours, unless either Lonely Girl or Loki plans on posting again soon and lets me know before then; I'm just going to assume that Linnet splits up with them near the Pokemon Center, nothing drastic--it's just that I've been sitting on this mission for a while and there've been no sign of replies happening so a.a;

Back