• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: Hoenn Chronicles (OOC)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2023
    Sorry about that, mate. ;n; Amaya looks like a great character. I'm sure you'll be able to use her in another rp :3

Its all good. :) Ill still enjoy reading the RP.

And yea, maybe... but I was really only interested in this one because I like Hoenn. (And most of the RPs here right now seem to either be "play as a pokemon" or something not pokemon related).

Years
  • I'll post sometime soon. My brother's laptop died from a virus, so I'm stuck using a phone. :/ Update: I have fixed the laptop, post still coming soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    I've been staying at my grandma's house for the entire week and weekend so I haven't had wifi to post anything. Sorry, but I will try to get something up soon.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Speaking of mine... is there anything I could do better?

Flesh out your character's personality, expand your history. This is where Lonely Girl actually did. Her characters is already a character that is thought-of as he had used it many times before and knows the ins and outs of her mind.

That Lonely Girl on a Laptop

The Paradise Hunter
    Years
  • Name:
    Ling-Mai Ruto

Hometown:
    A foster home in Littleroot

Appearance:
    a341fb36968d0c4131b62833ca3903ad.jpg

Ling is not a tall person who only stands at 5'2ft. She has a skinny frame and does have a number of scars along her chest and neck caused by a traumatic experience with a pack of Mightyanas. Long's clothes usually consist of a loose dark blue jumper which is several sizes too big for her and jeans, which are slightly too small and she usually wears a pair of pink wellington boots.

Personality:
    Pros:
    Kindness: Ling-Mai is a very kind and gentle girl who hates upsetting people and seeing people hurt or scared. She will often try to make people feel better, usually by giving them a hug or talking to them.
    Loyalty: Once you have Ling as a friend, she will stick with you to the end, regardless. But this can backfire as she does not react well to betrayal or of she feels that she has been abandoned.
    Honesty: Ling hates lies and is always truthful with people although, depending on the topic, it will take some encouragement to get some things out of her.
    Friendly: Friends are important to Ling and she will try to keep any friends she has.

Cons:
    Crybaby: Ling does cry easily and is easily upset, even something as trivial as dropping her comfort object (A Teddiursa toy) can set her off.
    2304163694_38c02a7fd6.jpg

Timid: It doesn't take much to scare Ling which can make getting close to her difficult and she is known to faint if things become to frightening for her to cope with.
    Terrified of Pokemon: Because of a past incident when she was a child, Ling-Mai does have an extreme fear of Pokemon, excluding her own Furfrou which -obviously- makes her journey pretty difficult.
    Selective-Mute: Ling-Mai is usually not eager to speak to people and is often very wary when meeting new people. The only people she would open up to are friends she makes and she does talk to her Furfrou. When she does speak she speaks in broken english and would refer to herself in third person.

Neutral:
    Child-like: Ling-Mai s best described as an eight year old in a sixteen year old's body. She has a very innocent outlook on the world and is ignorant to some of the harshness of the world. But this can have a positive effect as it can rub off on other people.

History:
    Ling-Mai was the youngest in a family with six other sisters, the oldest being eleven. Her parents didn't seem interested in disciplining the girls so they would constantly fight or steal stuff while Ling would stay out of the way. She would be constantly harassed and bullied by her older sisters. If there was a fall-out between the sisters they would take their frustration out on Ling which explains the bite and scratch scars on her neck and shoulders as well as her submissive nature. Eventually Ling was taken into care but things didn't improve for her as the kids in the home would constantly pick on her. She kept in the background and never spoke while she was in care.
    At one point, when she was ten, the children were playing outside when one of them disturbed a pack of wild Mightyanas which happened to be in the garden. One of them managed to get a hold of Ling and attacked her, not much damage was done as the other carers in the home were able to chase it away before it did any permanent damage, although it did leave Ling with a number of scars and a intense fear of Pokemon afterwards.
    Nothing much happened between then and now. Most of the other kids at the home were eventually adopted but due to Ling's paranoid nature, nobody was interested. She doesn't dwell on that fact too much, though. It was only now that she is sixteen that she was encouraged to leave and head out into the world.

Starter Pokemon:
    new_furfrou_shiny_by_fernando0314-d72v236.png

Nickname:
    Flo

Moves:
    Tackle, Growl, Bite, Roar and Headbutt​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    No longer stuck with no wifi. Should have post up tomorrow or the day after.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Arceus, I need to stop procrastinating. There's only so many times I can tell myself that I'll write something another day.

EDIT: Is it too late to bump up Payton's age 10 years? He really doesn't feel like a 22 year old.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    In case you haven't noticed yet, I made a small post so we can keep it going. Check it out if you want, but it is pretty short. Other people, post too.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I've kinda been holding off on posting because it's been so quiet, but I'll be sure to whip something up once I get home. For real, no holding off this time.

Back