• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 4 - Mario (+1) vs Zelda (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I played both sides, liked neither of them, and left both of them hanging =P
    The magic of reloading saves :coolcat:
    You then get a somewhat neutral 'war council' option as part of the main quest that way and I just shrugged and went 'fine with me' xD

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I don't really mind the size. It only matters that you want to hang out with them and they want to hang out with you.

Years

Peach liked Mario enough to go save him in Super Princess Peach, I guess.

Apparently there's games where you can play as Zelda as well, but I've never played them and idk if you save Link in them.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Peach liked Mario enough to go save him in Super Princess Peach, I guess.

Apparently there's games where you can play as Zelda as well, but I've never played them and idk if you save Link in them.

Well, there is this great older game called 'Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon' where you play as Zelda. She has to save Link and the King of Hyrule from the evil forces of Ganon. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it with how successful it was.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

They even were remade for PC by some random person. I've heart that the games aren't so bad. It's just the controls that are awful; well, and the notorious cutscens, of course. xD

Years

Just click like again to unlike and then like it again >=3

Anyway I see the Philips logo in that video and I'm unsure I wanna play the video xD
    Edit: Yea I played like 30 seconds and noped out =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back