• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 4 - Mario (+1) vs Zelda (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

It at least seams like they found some way to make the boring empty world a little less empty with allowing you to build any sort of contraption wherever you can.

Years

I still need to play the copy of BOTW I have lying around some time before I'm even gonna look at whatever that new title was =P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I save stated myself through SMB for the NES and tried the first Zelda game. Definitely will never look at the sequel, though. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I started with Super Mario World and ALttP on the SNES. I got access to the first Zelda and Super Mario Bros 1 through the 3DS Ambassador program. I even got a free code for the GBC port of the latter as a birthday gift from Nintendo once.
    Yes, they used to give you free stuff instead of just throwing their lawyers at everything that looks remotely like something they own.

Years

My first Mario game was on the SNES but I don't remember which it was. We had SMB 2 & 3 at the least as well as Super Mario World & Yoshi's Island.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I think my first Mario game was a Mario Kart. A friend of mine had the Nintendo 64 and we played together :D

Years

I happen to have received two pieces of Zelda merch I ordered on a whim today.

Spoiler:

As far as figures go the only Zelda one I had was a Nendoroid and I saw these and just bought them despite having yet to actually play BoTW.
    It's Zelda and Link though, can't go wrong =P Unless there's merch for the Philips Zelda stuff... ogawd... 😱

they were pretty pricey though ngl

Attachments

• Tug o' War 4 - Mario (+1) vs Zelda (-1)
      IMG_20230606_184707067_HDR.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 27
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I happen to have received two pieces of Zelda merch I ordered on a whim today.
    Were they sold in a double pack or separately? I know sometimes Amiibos are put together in one box and sold with a little bit of a discount compared to having to buy two different ones.

Also, afaik, TotK has its own set of Amiibos, as well? But I think you needed to buy the collectors edition for that.

Years

I never got any amiibo's either.
    I generally prefer Figures, but do also have several nendoroids which I just find fun to look at.

Were they sold in a double pack or separately? I know sometimes Amiibos are put together in one box and sold with a little bit of a discount compared to having to buy two different ones.

Also, afaik, TotK has its own set of Amiibos, as well? But I think you needed to buy the collectors edition for that.

They were sold seperately. They also had figures for other characters from BoTW, but I had no idea who they were so I ignored them =P

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

As far as figures go the only Zelda one I had was a Nendoroid and I saw these and just bought them despite having yet to actually play BoTW.
    It's Zelda and Link though, can't go wrong =P Unless there's merch for the Philips Zelda stuff... ogawd... 😱

While I'm not a fan of BotW, I'd spend an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for a set of official CDI themed amiibois.
    Not that there's a snowball's chance in hell of that ever happening lmao

Years

i've been playing a link to the past and it feels weird for me to say it's a game that's older than me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back