• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 4 - Mario (+1) vs Zelda (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

In Dark Souls you die if you fall into water.
    But you wear an armor, so I guess that makes sense.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

In The Minish Cap there's even a skill that allows you to shoot sword beams on low health.

Years

I don't recall playing The Minish Cap.

I used up a giftcard I had lying around yesterday. Bought Skyward Sword HD, I'm sure I never played the original as I never had a Wii.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Damnit, I'm very torn between voting for which franchise… but since I'm currently playing TOTK now…

So talking about the other franchise, who else is excited for Super Mario Wonder? and who else is wondering what the elephant princesses are gonna look like

I have heard speculation each character could become a different animal, but because the powerup has a specific design (apple that looks like an elephant, can't imagine it being anything else) I think that might not be true.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I know about that game. But I'm just not into Mario stuff. So I haven't really thought much about that game.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I'm most interested in the fact we're gonna have so many playable characters is all. In general am hoping everyone has some kind of unique power or something.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Rest assured, next time I'll ban you if you forget about it, again! ;D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

When you have to repeatedly save the world you jjust need to take a break some time. Nothing wrong with that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back