• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight Curse League: JOIN TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    headed on wifi :) let's see how this goes.

Sky won 3-0. GG and he wins my badge.

Last edited:

Vulpix_Trainer

Twilight Curse Electric Gym
    Years
  • I'd like to challenge you, my name is Anis and my platinum FC is 0517 4210 6117. If yes, what time can we battle - I live in London (GMT). What are the rules for your gym?

I Accept, my online times are between 1-8pm PDT (though since u are in GMT I can face you in your early morning, I'll just stay up a bit after i get back from work tonight) I can accept your challenges then, Aslo my Gym Rules are found on the First post of the thread.

Also! Waiting for SkythurBathandBeyond151, to Log on so we can start our Gym match!

If there isn't already a grass gym, could I be the leader please, because i love my grass types sooooo much

All spots are occupied, I don't get why people aren't reading the front page?

Last edited:

Vulpix_Trainer

Twilight Curse Electric Gym
    Years
  • ***UPDATE***
    I Fought against Anis, and Defeated him!

Next Schedualed battle will be against, Skythurbathandbeyond, when ever we get a chance!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    lol.yer.just a question, did you obey my rules of only two pokemon of each type, including dual-type ones???(i only saw nape and machamp, so as far as i know you did).

But still, that guy was right about new battle techniques, e.g.

gengar tricks choice scarf onto nape.
    Nape sweeps entire team.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • oh could i be the chapion that would be alsome (sorry for my bad spelling) here's the chart
    Gym Name: Champion
    FC: 2879-8549-1203
    Team: Ramdom
    Rules: 6 on 6
    Prize: Take my place as Champion (or something else I'm still thinking about the prize)

Edit: Wait is this toking by yourself.

dude, u can´t definetly be a champion this way. besides, i don´t know how good r u or how legal u play (sorry if this sounds rude).

sorry but u can´t be de champion this way, but u can challenge us if u want to become the champion ;)

Luther Olathes

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Since I haven't gotten any PMs about this League, I thought I'd drop in. Nice to see the place is up and running.

Years
  • I'll take the Normal gym if you like.

Gym Name: Plain Zone
    FC: Sig
    Team: Secret
    Rules: Wi-fi rules
    Prize: Blunt Badge

I'd like to challenge you. My name is Anis and my FC is 0517 4210 6117. I'd also like to know what you mean by wi-fi rules.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Well, my bug gym team is offically 1-1 now. Beat Gamer2020 1-0 in a very good match.

My apologies guys, but I'm going to resign my gym position. I've decided to challenge leagues instead.

Last edited:

pikapeekatchu

I<3 pazuzuFTW ;3
    Years
  • sorrry guys ive been gone ive been in the hosptial for three weeks =[
    i had appendicitis, my appendix bursted major operation and i whoulda been out in a week but i had an abscess so i had to drain out all the infection and puss so that took awhile
    now im back my gym will be ready momentarily . just give me some time i got a drain still attached to me and im on pain medication so i might be able to work on my gym lilttle bits a day ! sory tsuo i tried telling everyone i was getting sick but i was to sick to get on the computer i was in dier need of bedrest.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • sorrry guys ive been gone ive been in the hosptial for three weeks =[
    i had appendicitis, my appendix bursted major operation and i whoulda been out in a week but i had an abscess so i had to drain out all the infection and puss so that took awhile
    now im back my gym will be ready momentarily . just give me some time i got a drain still attached to me and im on pain medication so i might be able to work on my gym lilttle bits a day ! sory tsuo i tried telling everyone i was getting sick but i was to sick to get on the computer i was in dier need of bedrest.

holly mother O.O thats a terrible experience. don´t worry, it´s allrighty, besides, i was gone for a bit too :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back