• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sure, is this on the 3ds or Pokémon Home etc?

You have a sharp eye to notice the new shiny musketeers! I'll try to squeeze in some time as I'm currently in the middle of accounting crunch until April 18th. Yay me...

What can I say, I know free stuff when I see it!
    I feel that, my minimum wage desk job has finally given me something mentally challenging (yet still boring and repetitive). Eye strain and glasses before 30, here I come!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I believe I am relatively up to date on outstanding trade requests. If you have yet to receive the Pokemon, please send me a private message.

I am bumping with a new capture via RNG manipulation. This IV spread was acceptable to me since it was on frame 8. Now to migrate it...

483.png
    luxuryball.png

Shiny Modest Dialga Lv. 70 (No. #483)
    OT: Jasmine | ID: 39218
    Roar of Time - Heal Block - Earth Power - Slash
    IVs: 31 / 13 / 29 / 25 / 27 / 31
    Self-Caught (RNG Abuse in Platinum) & Cloned

Edit April 22nd: Picked up the shiny Palkia today too at frame 100, seed 531603D0. Easy to catch in a premier ball as these two have a capture rate of 30.

484.png
    premierball.png

Shiny Timid Palkia Lv. 70 (No. #484)
    Spacial Rend - Heal Block - Earth Power - Slash
    IVs: 31 / 17 / 24 / 26 / 31 / 31

Might as well grab the Regi's because generation 4 RNG manipulation is laughably easy. I never got around to grabbing most legendaries on my 2009 Platinum save file. I also have 3 unclaimed wondercards on Platinum. Procrastination pays off.
    377.png
    ultraball.png

Shiny Impish Regirock Lv. 70 (No. #377)
    Stomp - Rock Throw - Curse - Superpower
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 9 / 28 / 16
    379.png
    ultraball.png

Shiny Careful Registeel Lv. 70 (No. #379)
    Stomp - Metal Claw - Curse - Superpower
    IVs: 30 / 29 / 28 / 13 / 31 / 22

Edit April 24th: Picked this one up today in Platinum on seed B51411F9 frame 93. Such a good IV spread I am sad I didn't find it before I captured Dialga. Oh well. I can use it on any remaining legendaries.
    146.png
    masterball.png

Shiny Modest Moltres Lv. 60 (No. #146)
    Flamethrower - Safeguard - Air Slash - Roost
    IVs: 31 / 15 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 31

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hi again! c:

can I grab shiny Moltres, shiny Virizion and shiny Cresselia? (via Sword, once again)

thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey please can I grab another bunch:
    • TRU Dragonite
    • MYSTRY Mew Sassy
    • Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Darkrai
    • TRU Shaymin

hmu on Discord

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hey please can I grab another bunch:
    • TRU Dragonite
    • MYSTRY Mew Sassy
    • Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Darkrai
    • TRU Shaymin

hmu on Discord

I'll message you again on Discord. This slipped my mind as I was busy the last week of May

I'm bumping this thread as I'm able to trade compatible Pokémon up to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet versions now. These Pokémon include:

1. Ditto
    2. Moltres
    3. Mewtwo
    4. Mew
    5. Kyogre
    6. Groudon
    7. Rayquaza
    8. Palkia
    9. Dialga
    10. Hoopa
    11. Meloetta
    12. Diancie

Years
  • Username: in violet its Zero in sword its Issac
    Game Used: pokemone violet (if not allowed is sword ok?)
    Link Code: 11444455
    Pokémon Requested: I'd like to request meloetta if possible!

Days
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    If possible could you trade in HOME? I like the hoopa diancie and meleotta please.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • Could I request the Adamant Shiny Zekrom that's in the Luxury Ball?

Edit: Also could I get the Calm natured Defense Form Deoxys and Shiny Lugia.

Also which would be easier to trade through for you? Home?

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Username: in violet its Zero in sword its Issac
    Game Used: pokemone violet (if not allowed is sword ok?)
    Link Code: 11444455
    Pokémon Requested: I'd like to request meloetta if possible!
    Enjoy! Come again soon!
    If possible could you trade in HOME? I like the hoopa diancie and meleotta please.
    Hi there, I had sent you a direct message. Please let me know your availability.
    Could I request the Adamant Shiny Zekrom that's in the Luxury Ball?

Edit: Also could I get the Calm natured Defense Form Deoxys and Shiny Lugia.

Also which would be easier to trade through for you? Home?
    Enjoy! Come again soon!
    Hi again!

Can I grab shiny Terrakion? c:
    Sure, which game, Sword again?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Me again... 😛

Somehow I have been overlooking that Arceus. Would love to grab it on Home sometime!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woah, been a while since I was back here. Probably organise over Discord again (I dunno if you normally trade weekends, but can't Sunday as Barbenheimer-ing technically OppenBarbie)
    Spoiler:

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Do you have a cloned zeraora? It seems to be impossible to get in the ultra games without a time machine...

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Me again... 😛

Somehow I have been overlooking that Arceus. Would love to grab it on Home sometime!
    Enjoy and come again soon!

Woah, been a while since I was back here. Probably organise over Discord again (I dunno if you normally trade weekends, but can't Sunday as Barbenheimer-ing technically OppenBarbie)
    Spoiler:
    Yes, I added quite a few things since you've posted, like my 4th MYSTRY Mew that I got the day of the 2006 event (I had Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and FireRed for the representative to trade me on) and several RNG manipulated shinies. I am available on weekends Nobody invited me to the movies.

Do you have a cloned zeraora? It seems to be impossible to get in the ultra games without a time machine...
    I unfortunately did not collect this event myself in 2018, but I can clone my traded one for you if that's fine. Let me know.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hmm so did you get a cloned one? I don't mind if it is. Tell me when you'll be online in usum festival plaza.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    So what Pokemon do you want for zeraora if you have it? I just want to complete the living dex in gen 7. I don't know why game freak decided to throw only 1 zeraora event for 2 weeks and leave no legitimate way to obtain 1.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • So what Pokemon do you want for zeraora if you have it? I just want to complete the living dex in gen 7. I don't know why game freak decided to throw only 1 zeraora event for 2 weeks and leave no legitimate way to obtain 1.

Give me any trash Pokemon for the cloned Zeraora. You have to add my friend code 4699 6539 0670 and then connect online to Festival Plaza. My Ultra Moon trainer name is Tessa.

Back