• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Kingdoms (Three Kingdoms Continued)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    All those who signed up, accepted

Those who asked to reserve, reserved

-----

Without Further Ado,
    Let us begin!

~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 61230

Introduction
    Shayde Dark, Prince of Darkness

View attachment 61231

Chapter Zero: Enter, Shayde!

█████ Shayde ran, knowing that his speed was far greater than anyone in his Kingdom, so he'd have time to spare. He burst into his room and quickly searched his room for everything he figured he should take with him, everything he'll need when he runs from home. He started to pack his belongings: 5000 pokedollars, a stunningly beautiful knife made of silver with an amethyst hilt, some silver claws for fighting... I need to be prepared to leave, he thought to himself, in a hurry to pack up his things. As he packed his memory replayed to him the fight he had just fled from...

~~~

█████ "You may not see this girl, and that is final!!" shouted Darkrai, the King of Darkness, his screaming directed at his Zorua son. His eyes burned with absolute fury, and his breath stung with the rotten smell of alcohol.
    █████ "I'm going to see her, whether you want me to or not!!!" Shayde screamed right back. No way in HELL am I letting him separate us, he thought. "I love her, and you can't stop me!!" Tears dripped from the strange little Zorua's eyes as he turned and left for his room, but near the door he stopped. "I bet mother would have wanted us to be together..."
    That final comment left King Darkrai in a short paralysis, stunned by those silencing words. He knew very well that the Queen had recently passed on, and he definitely knew how. After he snapped out of paralysis he shouted to his henchmen. "Guards!! Guards!! Stop him!!"

~~~

"Hey!! Hey!! Prince, stop now and turn yourself in!!" shouted the Purrloin, one of the King's right-hand men. He rushed into the Prince's room, but alas, no Prince in sight. "Come out, show yourself, now!!"
    Shayde had already slipped out of the kingdom, rushing over the the light kingdom, hiding in a bush watching the gates. A Rapidash and a Flareon guard the gate so that no non-fire types get in. Shayde's eyes gleamed with mischief as he used his Illusion powers to turn into a small Growlithe puppy. He barked and ran right through the gate without being stopped. He made his way around the corridors and hallways until he crept into the Princess' room and closed the door. Once they were hidden, he turned back to his natural off-colored Zorua form, giggling and purring, his fluffy white tail wagging happily.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    (OOC: Could you please create an OOC thread? I think it would be more convenient. Also, I'm the only one who's not in the rebellion. .__. Also, could you give us a general outline of what's going on right now in the world? I'll delete this post after.)

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Chapter Zero: Enter, Blayze

Blayze sighed to herself already bored at the meeting her father had dragged her to. This meeting her father and his general's where talking about the war and other things but she wasn't paying attention to what they where saying. Why can't everyone just get along she thought sadly before her thoughts turned to her love I really hope Shayde's okay. I hope I can see him soon
    "Blayze are you listening!" Moltress The king of the Light Kingdom growled making her jump out of her thoughts. Looking at her father she winced under his angry gaze. "Well? Where you!" he yelled angrily causing her to wince again.
    "N-No s-sorry Sir it won't happen again" Blayze said looking down hoping those words got her out of trouble for the time being. Gulping to herself Blaze looked back up when she was addressed.
    "What we had been talking about was the upcoming wedding" The king said looking at her.
    "Wedding? Who's getting married?" Blayze asked tilting her head in confusion. This was the first she'd heard of anyone getting married. Her father stared at her for a minute and smirked "Why You are Blayze, to Jet my newest General" he said gesturing towards the end of the table where a young Pignite sat.
    Blayze's eyes widened and she jumped out of her seat with a yell of "I Won't!" He's just doing this to separate me and Shayde, I won't let him! she thought wincing as her father yelled and screamed at her "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!" he roared slashing her side with one of his talons. Glaring angrily at her he growled "Go to your room now, clean up the wedding is at sundown." his eyes threatened more trouble if she said anything else.
    Wincing in pain the young princess stumbled through the halls of the castle passing several servants who were loyal to her father but not to her. In tears by the time she reached her room she slammed the door shut and locked it still not noticing Shayde in her room. Not looking around much Blayze went under her bed and pulled out the bag she had packed muttering to herself to upset and hurt to notice she wasn't alone. "Litrus should be here soon, he'll have heard by now and I know he'll help me." she said to herself unable to stand anymore her paws gave out and she looked at the wound on her side. The blood coming from the wound not really standing out against her dark red fur. Crying to herself she finished talking "H-He'll help me get to Shayde"

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Name: Vulcan Flint

Nicknames: None

Species: Combusken

Side: Light Kingdom

Appearance:
    Vulcan Flint looks like an ordinary Combusken, but he has his differences. His claws on his hands and feet, for a start, are greyish instead of pure white, and his thighs are in a slightly darker color. His creamy-yellowish torso fur is also in a darker tone. Under his right foot, there is a little scar that looks like a V, and rumor has it that his father had it burnt onto him when he was younger.

285419_137569119658294_100002156199570_246899_2749316_s.jpg

Personality:
    Vulcan Flint can be awfully cunning. And I mean awfully cunning. As the son of General Blaziken, the most powerful General of the Light Kingdom, he has to do anything in order to impress him, which leads to lies and trickery. Tricking his own father isn't something hard to accomplish, as his voice can be really persuasive. He is a trickster, and some royal guards think he's fighting AGAINST his own kingdom, betraying his own kind, but he is only pretending. He has two reasons to pretend. One - for a mission, with a reasonable purpose. Two - Just for fun. That's his nature, he likes playing on other's misery, and he likes confusing the others.

People say he has double personalities, but he doesn't, not at all. But sometimes he's just so kind and helpful, and sometimes his presence is a sign of danger and destruction. He acts differently every time, people do not know his real personality. Despite that, they know that his personality drifts to the bad side. But being bad is necessary for the war, and everybody knows that. Being the son of a general gives him a title, and he earns respect with ease.

History:
    Will be revealed in story.

Others:
    General Blaziken has a mission for him, a mission that requires betrayal of his friends....including the princess of the Light Kingdom

i'll post my starting one too.

Chapter I dunno

Vulcan was sitting at the large marble table located in the meeting room, listening to the General's tactics and ideas. His father, General Blaziken, was talking about a new plan, saying that it was absolutely viable, and was strong enough to destroy the whole Dark Kingdom. The others were applauding, but Vulcan himself didn't. He wasn't a large fan of tactics, all he wanted was to have fun, and right now, he couldn't have any. Glancing around the room, he saw the Princess, sitting at a side, but she didn't seem to listen what the generals were saying.

I feel your pain Blayze. Vulcan thought, but when he was about to continue with his train of thoughts, the King, the only Pokemon that he feared, turned to her and started yelling. Apparently Vulcan wasn't the only one that had spotted her daydreaming. She was probably thinking about the Zorua, the prince of the Dark Kingdom. Vulcan snorted. How good was he? He had a weird color and he was all childish. But love was a powerful energy, and he couldn't really explain what it was. He had never felt it. Poor girl, she was forced to marry the young Pignite, and the Pignite had nothing but money. He was practically stupid. Vulcan would rather let her marry the Zorua than letting her marry the hog. Not to mention the Pignite had body odor. Don't tell her to marry the Pignite, tell her to marry ME! Vulcan wailed in his mind, looking at the king. He was half meaning it. Marrying her would provide him more strength and power, plus, the princess wasn't half bad. In fact she was pretty perfect in any way. Who wouldn't want to marry her? Some people wanted her power, some wanted her body. Vulcan wanted both, but he kept his mouth shut. The king would kill him if he found out. But Vulcan cursed silently, scowling at the king that had no taste. The Pignite was a son of another general, but he had no potential at all, unlike Vulcan the Combusken.

Vulcan watched as she got hit by the king, and watched as she fled. The meeting had ended, so Vulcan decided to get up and stroll around the castle. He was the son of the strongest General, and he had the power to do a lot of things. It wasn't enough for him though. If he married the princess, he would have unlimited power, and he would have the best Vulpix in the whole kingdom. He didn't care about the best Vulpix part much though, he wanted her power, and he was going to make sure that'll happen. Following the Pignite into his room, the Combusken took him by surprise, unleashing a number of swift fire kicks with his claw-feet, and when the Pignite turned around to fight back, weakened by the number of strong fire attacks, it was too late. Vulcan smirked, murmuring, "Goodbye." and gave him a sky uppercut, punching him into the sky, then when he was falling, he flexed his claws, and jabbed straight into the pignite's stomach, taking his life in a few seconds. It was that easy, killing people had always been easy. Pushing the body out the window and watching it drop into the moat below, Vulcan left and walked along the corridors. Nobody would know it was him who had killed the Pignite, as the moat was filled with acid, and the body would corrode in a few mins.

Walking towards Blayze's room, he remembered his father's plot, his father's plan to destroy her boyfriend forever. Vulcan had to bring her out of the castle, pretending that he was helping her, and when she was alone with that lousy Zorua, his father's elite troops would arrive, and kill him right in front of her. Then, maybe she'll find another love. Maybe...Vulcan himself. Thinking about it made him smile, and he acted as friendly as possible, entering her room with his own set of keys. He had a large number of keys, giving him access to where he wanted. Closing the door behind him, he didn't see the Zorua inside the room.

"Blayze!" Vulcan said, in a friendly tone he had trained for weeks, "How are you?" then he walked towards her, treating her wounds with bandages, then whispered, "I can bust you out of here. I know you want the Zorua, and I can create a distraction so you can get the hell outta here. Outside the kingdom, the King cannot do anything about it. Are you with me?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Chapter Zero: Exit, Bushou

Bushou stopped walking as he heard Moltres roar at the princess. He felt real bad for the princess, if his dad was a demon then hers was more like the devil. He shook his head as he pulled the scarf over the bottom of his face and fixed his staff on his back. "I wish her the best." He said as he continued towards the exit gate. As he got closer to the gate, he kept hearing his best friend Sableye's voice.

[Flashback..]

"You must help put an end to this senseless war." Sableye groaned in pain. As Magmortar stood over Sableye aim his arm at Sableye's face. "I'll be waiting to see you help put an end to this Bushou."

"No!! Let him go that's he is my friend! Dad, don't do this! He is not even apart of the war!" Bushou yelled at his father as Kong, the Darmanitan, held him back.

"He is a Dark demon, so whether he is in the war or not he does not matter. He will be punished like the scum he is." Junichi calmly said to his son. "He must be cleaned from this land so the light can shine. The less the dark the more the light will shine." Then he signaled Magmortar to finish Sableye off.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Bushou yelled as Magmortar released a huge powerful Hyper Beam. The attack ripped through Sableye whole left side. "Sab!!!!!" Bushou screamed in rage. Bushou then used his tail to pull Kong's feet and trip him. As soon as Kong let him go, Bushou let out a powerful Close Combat using his long staff on Magmortar. Magmortar was complete caught off as the mirage of attack hitting him hard. Kong tried to help Magmortar, but was hit back by Bushou's powerful Counter attack.

After knocking both of his dad's man down, Bushou turned his anger around towards his father who was sitting calmly. Bushou rushed his father, but as soon as got close his father released a devastating X-shaped Fire Blast into Bushou chest. Bushou was screaming in pain as his dad followed up with an even worse Focus Punch, forcing the fire deep into Bushou chest. The attack created a nasty scar on Bushou's chest.

"You are nothing but an eyesore and a disgraced." Junichi insulted his son. Those was the last words Bushou heard before he lost consciousness.

[Present…]

"I'm never going back." Bushou proclaimed as he came back from his memories. When he got to the gate, he heard multiple footsteps behind him. "Who is there?" Bushou said without turning around.

"Aw so you heard us, huh?" Magmar said. He was followed by a Pimisear, Magby, Tepig, and the Charmeleon twins.

"Why are you following me?"

"Well, traitor we are not allowed to let you leave." Tepig responded.

"Look, I really don't wanna fight you guys. I just really want to end this war!"

"Yeah right! He probably is going to join the dark side." The twins said in unison.

"Well it doesn't matter, Junichi said he is not to leave at all!" Pimisear repeated the orders they received.
    Hearing his father's name just frustrated him even more. Bushou turned around and pulled out his staff getting in his fighting stance. "I'm going to say this one more time. I don't want to fight you guys, but if you insist I will give you what you want. I'm leaving here regardless!"

"We will see about that." Pimisear said as his hands ignited.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    (Accepted bruddur... :o )

~

████Shayde was ready to heal his love but froze, hidden behind the door, as he sensed someone coming. His perception of things unseen was far superior to most Pokemon, comparable to that of a strong-minded Lucario. He was right, as a Combusken had entered the room. Vulcan, thought Shayde uneasily, why does he make the stomach clench? He watched as Vulcan tended to her and cringed at the uneasy feeling it gave him.

That's my job you stupid humanoid bird!! Jealousy had set Shayde aflame (Even though he was kin to the opposite Kingdom) but he bit his tongue the moment Vulcan whispered.

"I can bust you out of here. I know you want the Zorua, and I can create a distraction so you can get the hell outta here. Outside the kingdom, the King cannot do anything about it. Are you with me?"

Shayde decided this may as well be a good time for him to appear, so he crept out from the shadows, and nearly shoved Vulcan out of the way to get to his mate, wrapping his paws around her and nuzzling his head against her cheek, his eyes shining in a mix of happiness, uneasiness, jealousy, and urgency. He was almost jittering, running off of an adrenaline rush. He gave her affection for a few seconds before he realized that the bird was still there behind him. He turned to face Vulcan, his fur pressed against his mate's. He inhaled a bit and began to speak.

Shayde spoke, his voice extremely relaxed and gentle, despite the jealousy he had felt earlier. "There's no way for me to return home. Father put a bounty out on my head, and... Well..." Shayde looked down at the faded scars, painful bumps, bruises, and wounds that covered his body, though his fluffy white fur made it barely visible. "There's no going back... I came here to retreive the princess and run away. But you seem to have an idea for a place we can go. Do you mind letting us know where?" Shayde stared at Vulcan with eyes of such pure innocence, caring and sincere, gleaming in the full moon's reflection.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Vulcan was helping her with her wounds when all of a sudden he was pushed away by a white object, nearly stumbling onto the ground with a large thud on his hiney. Vulcan couldn't believe his own eyes. It was Shayde, the prince of the Dark Kingdom, the one his father was looking for. But revealing his location right now would give Blayze a bad impression, and getting her to like him would be a much large problem. He was in deep thought for a few seconds, then came up with a solution. He could still continue with his plan, and acting friendly could earn their trust. What would happen? He had no time to think about it. After all, the Zorua wasn't the only one that wanted her, and Vulcan was going to fight for it.

"There's no going back... I came here to retreive the princess and run away. But you seem to have an idea for a place we can go. Do you mind letting us know where?" He asked, innocence in his eyes, but Vulcan could tell that he was really possessive. Getting up to his feet and brushing the dust off his legs, he looked back at him, his eyes normal and friendly-ish. His acting skills were superb, and that Zorua couldn't possibly see through it. At least, not yet.

"The Marshes in the neutral area is a good place to hide." Vulcan replied, Where they surround you, where you have no where to run., "And you'll be save there. The problem is, it's hard to get outta this castle. I know a way to get out, however."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spr_5b_607_s.png
    Chapter Zero: Enter, Litrus!
    Spr_b_5b_607_s.png

Litrus just came out from the war conference. It was, as usual to him, utterly boring. During the meeting, Litrus had not paid a single attention. He had merely observed some of the attendees and at one point of the ongoing talks, the Litwick had gave off a mild yawn and earned a strong nudge and a disapproved look from his uncle, Mileus the Chandelure, assistant commander and secretary of the Surveillance Bureau of the Light Kingdom. Then, there was also an eager Camerupt general, wanting for the offense stratagem. Several more characters were: a Blaziken, a Monferno and an Emboar who look about disgruntled on every subject.

All of them had concurred on the offensive techniques, and inwardly, Litrus sighed. He didn't understand why they wanted to fight so much. What was there worth fighting? Why did the Light Kingdom treat the Dark Kingdom as opponents? He glanced at the king, Moltres. He was very dominating and superior, also, he was said to be brutal in punishment and ruthless in thoughts when it boiled down to war. The Litwick scanned his gaze amongst the youths who were in the conference hall. A Combusken, the offspring of the Blaziken general. He looked uninterested as Litrus too.

Once the meeting had ended, Litrus instantly sprang off the uncomfortable hard chair and made a bee-line for the doors. But before that, he heard a loud ruckus caused by an argument between two voices. Both of which, the Litwick swiftly recognized. The bellowing and more harsh belonged to the Moltres whereas the milder softer voice belonged to his daughter, the Vulpix princess or to Litrus, his mistress.

Litrus didn't have time to stop and watch as the crowds of Pokemon jostled him out of the room. As he shuffled back to his room, he heard murmurs of something planning. He asked one of the palace maids, a Ponyta, and he received the knowledge of a wedding to be held shortly in a few days' time. As he made his way down the corridors, he decided to make a detour to visit the princess to ensure that she was feeling alright. Along the hallways, he saw decorations and preparations being put up for the wedding. Sauntering past the Musical Hall, he took a glimpse and saw a group of Solrock rehearsing for a dance item and another troupe of Larvesta acrobats performing aerial shows of Quiver Dance and Sunny Day. A trio of Litwicks moved past him from the opposite direction and he nodded a greeting to them. Litrus wondered who the bridegroom was. So fortunate to be married to her highness, but he felt sorry for Princess Blayze.

The Litwick veered down a curve and finally reached a pale golden door. It was his majesty's chambers. Normally, he would have use his ghost powers to phase through the doors, but his senses revealed that the princess was not alone. As he didn't want the chances of him rudely interfering into his mistress' affairs, Litrus patiently knocked on the gold brass-embroidered doors and waited for the Vulpix to acknowledge his entrance.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Chapter Zero: Enter, Kurow

Kurow watched the chaotic scene below with half-interest, perched on a high branch, his dark plumage dissimulated in the large shadows of the pine tree. The entire Kingdom was in an uproar over the prince's escape. Royal soldiers were storming through the city, blocking off all exits and sniffing around everywhere for the Zorua's scent. They were searching through people's homes, as well, as though expecting them to be hiding the young prince in their basement. Of course, the aristocrats' homes were to be searched through last, or perhaps not at all, depending on the amount they were willing to...donate.

They should've known this would happen sooner or later, Kurow thought idly, ruffling and straightening his feathers. The King is a fool if he thought he could intimidate the prince so easily. He reached his position with brute strength alone, it seems. The Murkrow paused a moment in his cleaning. No doubt Prince Shayde has gone to rejoin that princess of his. The atmosphere in the Light Kingdom is tense these days as well...If ever the two of them are ever seen together, things will get bloody. He tilted his head thoughtfully.

I wonder if I should pay a visit to an old friend?

With a soundless flap of his wings and in a flutter of black feathers, Kurow took off in direction of the Light Kingdom.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Blayze whimpered softly in pain as Vulcan treated her injury, however before she could speak he whispered to her "I can bust you out of here. I know you want the Zorua, and I can create a distraction so you can get the hell outta here. Outside the kingdom, the King cannot do anything about it. Are you with me?"

After hearing this the princess didn't hesitate to nod about to answer him when all of the sudden Vulcan was knocked away from her and she was being hugged by a white furry Pokemon. Tears filled her eyes and she nuzzled him back lovingly "Shayde" she whispered looking so happy now as she kissed her mate on the cheek before he turned to face Vulcan.

"There's no way for me to return home. Father put a bounty out on my head, and... Well..." Shayde said looking down to which Blayze nuzzled her head under his purring as he continued to speak. "There's no going back... I came here to retreive the princess and run away. But you seem to have an idea for a place we can go. Do you mind letting us know where?". Hearing this made Blayze smile Good, I'm glad he came here to get me, saves me the trouble of finding him she thought snapping out of her thoughts after a moment.

"The Marshes in the neutral area is a good place to hide." Vulcan responded as Blayze looked at her mate with love filled eyes. "And you'll be save there. The problem is, it's hard to get outta this castle. I know a way to get out, however." he added to which Blayze looked at him.

"I know how hard it is to get out of the castle but I've done it several times" She said looking from Vulcan back to her mate before freezing hearing a knock on the door. Unaware of who it was Blayze kissed Shayde quickly and pushed him under her bed "Don't move until I tell you to" she whispered before turning to the door "Come in"

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Pimisear ran towards Bushou with a powerful Fire Punch. Bushou slid under the punch and ignited his foot, before kicking it into Pimisear face, hitting him with a real nasty Blaze Kick. He then followed up by jumping into the air, throwing his staff away so he was light and slammed his feet into Magmar's face. When he touched the ground, he caught his staff with his tail.

"How you learn Aerobatics?" Magby asked realizing the attack. Bushou answered by showing him the Monferno's move scroll he had on his back. "You stole the Monferno Scoll, too!"

"Nope. Just copied it." Bushou answered as he rolled up in to a wheel and his whole body ignited. He sped straight towards Magby, just as Tepig came slamming in to him with Nitro Charge. Bushou was sent flying toward the twins, who both then hit him with powerful Fire Punches. "Ugh!!!!" Bushou screamed in pain as the punches connected. He rolled into a tree hitting it hard as Tepig ran towards him again. He rolled out of the way and used his staff to deliver a powerful Close Combat. As he ended it, he was hit by one of the Charmeleon's Dragon Claw. The move tore into to Bushou's arm.

Bushou screamed in pain. "It's time to end this, Bushou." Pimisear said as him and his gang ran towards Bushou. Bushou couldn't agree more, as he waited for them to get close. When they was close enough to his liking, he jumped into the air and slammed his staff into the ground causing a mini earthquake. As the earth shook and caused a commotion, Bushou climbed over the gate and ran through the trees. When he felt he was a safe distance away he fell asleep in one of the treetops.

Years
  • Litrus heard a sudden shuffling sound from the room and a few whispers before a very familiar voice told him, "Come in." He pressed against the door and it gently opened. Litrus walked in and noticed that the Combusken he spotted from the meeting was with the princess too.

"Pardon me, if I'm intruding rudely. Are you alright, your highness?" Litrus bowed his greeting to Blayze and the Combusken subsequently. He eyed the wounds on the Vulpix's body. It was treated however, not fully properly. Using what he knew of medical first aid, Litrus hovered to the princess' side and an aura of energy wrapped around his body and the wounded site of Blayze. Litrus had enough energy to share and the aura transferred his into the injury. The Litwick stifled a cry as the shocks of the aura vehemently vibrated his wax body. The blue flame on top of his head flared for a moment and the aura soon faded away. The wounds sealed up and in a few seconds, only scars remained.

"They would go away soon, so don't worry." He assured Blayze about the scars.

"I've heard about the wedding, but I do not exactly know who the groom is. Considering the fact about the quarrel you and your father had earlier, I can sense that the whole thing is bad. The king is trying his best to split you and that prince from the Dark Kingdom, is it not?" Litrus paused for a breath, gazed around the royal chambers. He took another look at the Combusken, this one more observant. He had a mark, or perhaps a scar or some kind of birthmark. He must have also been treated badly, judging from the ruffled feathers at several parts of the body and some stains at the claws and legs. Alternately, the Combusken could have been in a rough scuffle as it looked slightly unnerved.

Just then, Litrus heard something breathing quietly underneath the Vulpix's bed. His eyebrows arched in curiosity but he did not mention anything.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • "I know how hard it is to get out of the castle but I've done it several times" Blayze replied, and Vulcan nodded. He was expecting that answer, but as the princess of the castle, she should know a few things.

"Indeed, Blayze," Vulcan replied, looking at her with large friendly eyes, "But the defenses of the castle is improving every day, and guards are patrolling the whole area right as we speak. But I know something you don't."

Vulcan looked at her and then at the Zorua, thinking if he should show them now. But he shrugged and walked towards a corner of the Princess's room. There was nothing at the corner, only the wall, but Vulcan seemed to be interested in it, and he wasn't interested in the pinkish wallpaper, that's for sure. A little smile on his face, he turned off the lights by clicking the light switch, and the room was in pitch darkness. It wasn't for long though, a ball of fire appeared in Vulcan's hands, and the fireball provided them enough light to see the surroundings, including the empty wall.

When Vulcan pressed his hand against the wall, the one that had the fireball in it, the wall glowed, and a triangle appeared on the wall, a symbol. The symbol was one meter tall, one meter wide.
    100px-Alchemy_fire_symbol.svg.png
    It was the alchemy symbol of fire, and soon the black lines were turned red as the fireball was pressed onto the wall, as if the heat was transferred to the lines. Then when the lines turned red, the inner part of the triangle also turned red. Suddenly as if by magic, there was an entrance created by the triangle, a circle big enough for a Combusken to go through. Looking into the circle, there was a tunnel, a dark rectangular tunnel formed by bricks, and Vulcan turned to the other two.

"This is one of the secret passages in the castle. And I know all of their locations. This one will lead you to the grand hall, which is near the exit. The tunnel has stairs, so you can also enter from the hall." Vulcan explained, but when he was about to continue, somebody knocked on the door, and Vulcan had to turn on the lights quickly. Rushing to the switches, he flicked it on once again, and the tunnel disappeared as his hands had left the wall. There wasn't a sign or proof that the tunnel had existed. Blayze shoved her mate under the bed, and watched as a Litwick entered. A little dark, candle Pokemon.

"I've heard about the wedding, but I do not exactly know who the groom is. Considering the fact about the quarrel you and your father had earlier, I can sense that the whole thing is bad. The king is trying his best to split you and that prince from the Dark Kingdom, is it not?" The Litwick spoke after healing her wounds, and Vulcan frowned. Another one. The Princess seemed to have a lot of backup, and he might be a future threat. Apparently nobody knew that the groom had died, and they all thought that he was still alive. Right now, the groom was dissolving in the moat below, reduced to a pile of bones.

Vulcan didn't know who this is, and he didn't know if he should show him the tunnel. Sure, only experienced fire Pokemon could open it, but if he told everybody about the secret passage, it wouldn't be secret anymore, would it? In this room, only Vulcan and Blayze could open the passage. Surely the little candle couldn't. Could he? Vulcan didn't know anything about him, and his powers were unknown. Keeping his guards up, he looked at Blayze waiting for her to say something

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Name: Pyro Technix (lol :D)

Nicknames: None

Species: Charmander

Side: Light Kingdom

Appearance: Pyro is a shiny Charmander. He looks like other Charmanders appearance wise, except that he has several bruises and cuts from his various experiments. In a freak accident caused by one of his experiments, his right hand was turned permanently blue.

Personality: Pyro is a very curious and smart Charmander. Some even consider him a nerd. He loves to find new things, and is always trying to explore. He is quite kind and polite, and likes battling a bit. Although he is not very good at battling, he is a very good tactician, and extremely good at planning attacks. He is always able to take in several factors like environment,etc. while planning. He is also very good at noticing small things, and see what people are feeling.

History: Pyro's mother was a Froslass, and his father was a Charizard. After the division of Kingdoms, The Pokemon tried to separate them both, but they refused. Both his parents were scientists, and were trying to figure out why baby Pokemon earn the traits of the mother. They performed several experiments, and eventually, Pyro was born as a Charmander. Shortly after Pyro was born, the Pokemon of the Light Kingdom killed his mother and imprisoned his father. As Pyro grew up, he was told to fight and work for the Light Kingdom, and then they would free his father. Most of Pyro's experiments are to gain ice powers, in order to become like his mother. The experiment which caused his blue hand was also performed for the same purpose. Pyro wants to be a great scientist like his parents.

The rest will be revealed in the RP.

Other: None.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    -DeepImpact- accepted

~~~~~

█████ Shayde was about to warn the others of another Pokemon approaching the door but the Princess seemed well aware as she shoved him under the bed like the toys you can't find a place for. He was about to wail in protest when he immediately sensed who the newcomer was... Litrus, the candle Pokemon who was obsessed with helping the princess. Why is everyone trying to take care of her!? he thought, complaining silently to himself, That's my job, let me do it!! He listened as the candle talked and resist the urge to hop out and greet Litrus too. He ran here a lot, so the two knew each other and were friendly. Which was good, because Litrus could easily turn him in if need be.

████Finally he couldn't take it anymore and flew out from under the bed. Only now he had created a flawless illusion of an average Growlithe. This would protect him if anyone else showed up, but there was an easy way to let Litrus know it was him. "Litty!!" shouted Growlithe Shayde as he playfully pounced the little candle and giggled in delight. Shayde was one of the only ones who ever called Litrus 'Litty' because, childish like usual, Shayde thought 'Litrus' sounded to uptight and professional, and he just would not have that.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Blayze sighed in relief seeing it was just Litrus behind the door as he entered. Quickly going over she locked the door "Oh it's just you, good I thought it was my father" she said as Litrus treated her wound. "Thank you Litrus" she said smiling softly. After listening to what he said Blayze nodded "Yeah he's trying to separate us, but I won't let him. I'm leaving Litrus and I'm not sure when I'll be coming back, if at all." she said right before Shayde jumped out from under her bed looking like a Growlithe.

"Litty!!" he shouted as he playfully pounced onto Litrus. Shayde giggled and smiled softly watching them. Blayze smiled and stood next to them. "Litrus it's your choice. You can stay here, or you can come with me. I'm not gonna make you choose. I don't wanna make you leave your family unless you want to" she said sitting by them before glancing at Vulcan. "It should be safe to open the passage now, but I'd hurry don't know when my Father's going to send for me"

Years
  • "Oh it's just you, good I thought it was my father" The Vulpix spoke as Litrus treated her wound. "Thank you Litrus" She said smiling softly. Litrus said nothing much, still aware of something below the bed.

"Yeah he's trying to separate us, but I won't let him. I'm leaving, Litrus and I'm not sure when I'll be coming back, if at all." At that, he raised his eyebrows pleasantly and if one could notice, a twinkle of good knowledge appeared in his eyes.

All of a sudden, from beneath the princess' bed, a Growlithe plunged out towards Litrus and shrilled joyfully, "Litty!" A familiar gaze replaced the Litwick's first shocked expression. The Growlithe pounced onto him with the youthful vigour of a childlike Zorua. Only a few called him that and right away, Litrus remarked, "Shayde! I didn't know you were here."

Blayze moved over and she was smiling sweetly as usual. Litrus wondered how much pain she had and was containing behind all the bright smiles the Vulpix had shown towards all her maids, servants and fellow palace friends.

"Litrus, it's your choice. You can stay here, or you can come with me. I'm not gonna make you choose. I don't wanna make you leave your family unless you want to."

The shiny Litwick had been waiting for the perfect chance and this was it. He had made his mind up all along, and as if on cue, a flashback from a week ago spurned in his mind.

~~~

"Litrus, you WILL attend for all the courses and military programmes and whether you like it or not, I forbid you from spending too much time gallivanting around. No one likes subjects too close. Don't give me that look, I know about you and the princess. If his majesty founds out about it, you'd be in for good!"

"I've nothing with Princess Blayze!! We're just close friends! And I don't always spend time playing and fooling about, it's just all in the name of fun, that's all. Besides, the kitchen maids treated it as a hearty joke. Uncle, there was NO harm!"

"Close friends?! Paah, don't tell lies, young man. FUN you say, FUN? What in the name of Entei is in your mind? Child, you're foolish and pathetic. Do as I say and keep out of trouble, hear?! About the talks, I will have you going and I'll make sure I do so!"

"But-!"

"Enough! You will attend all the courses and classes I've enrolled you in and also, soon I will have a date for your meeting."

"Meeting?? With whom, Uncle?!"

"It's a matchmaking session. High time you mature and act sensible."

"What??! But I don't want to be betrothed! Uncle, you CAN'T do this! Cancel it!!"

The gaunt Chandelure glared at him, making the smaller-sized Litwick stop shouting. Beads formed at Litrus' emerald eyes and as he shuffled head-down back to his quarters, they fell like the current rockets bombarding the Dark Kingdom at that point of time. For a few days, the candle Pokemon had little appetite for many things and he wasn't his usual self. In his mind, Litrus raved for a way to unravel himself from his uncle's dominance.
    ~~~

Litrus grinned and spoke readily, "Count me in. I definitely want to get out this boring sucking place. Besides, it will make my uncle a lot more upset." He chuckled at the thought of it.

"It should be safe to open the passage now, but I'd hurry. Don't know when my Father's going to send for me." Blayze started to the Combusken. Passageway? Does she mean....?

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • "It should be safe to open the passage now, but I'd hurry don't know when my Father's going to send for me." Blayze spoke, looking at Vulcan, shooting him nothing more than a glance. Was Vulcan really that...tiny to her? But he hadn't done anything bad...at least...in front of her. Thinking about it, the candle spoke.

"Count me in. I definitely want to get out this boring sucking place. Besides, it will make my uncles a lot more upset." Litrus said, a grin on his face. He seemed to follow Blayze where ever she went, and Vulcan wondered if he had feelings for her too. If so, he would have a lot of competition. Pushing that thought away, Vulcan walked to the empty wall once again.

"Better not tell anyone about this passage. Only a few number of royal people know about this. Basically, only the candle and I know about it. The king knows a little, but is too busy finding out. The Generals won't bother either." Vulcan reminded, flexing the claws on his right hand, then with one click by clicking his claws together, a ball of fire was formed with easy, glowing brightly, burning anybody near it. Pressing it onto the wall once again, a large meter wide Triangle was formed
    100px-Alchemy_fire_symbol.svg.png
    and the lines glowed red after a few seconds of warmth. When they were bright enough, an entrance appeared out of nowhere, a tunnel leading into the darkness.

"If you want out, go now." Vulcan spoke in a soft town, keeping the entrance wide open by placing his burning palm onto the wall, "Remember this leads to the royal hall, and there might be guards there. Watch your step. There are a lot of stairs in the passage."

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Chapter Zero: Enter Pyro!​

"Damn guards, never letting me in....." mumbled Pyro, angry at what at happened a few minutes ago.

Pyro, as usual, had been hanging around near the underground cells. The place was dark and dirty, and not usually a place for a young Charmander like Pyro, but he had a reason.

Everyday, Pyro used to come to the cell, trying his luck to get at least a glimpse of his father, whom he had not seen since he had been 2 years old. His father was currently the only family that he had, and he had never seen him. He had been thrown in the cells, and Pyro was being forced to work for the Light Kingdom. All Pyro wanted to do was experiment, and work in the field of Technology.

Anyway, as always, he hadn't been allowed to see his father. This was the same case everyday, the guards would always shoo him away. He had tried various tactics, bust his way in, sulk around, but the guards always saw through.

Pyro was angry today. he wasn't allowed to see his father, only the guarantee that he was alive. He sulked around inside the castle, trying to look for a secret passage in. He knew all of the passages in the castle by heart. It was in his blood to explore.

He had searched the castle inside out. None of the secret passageways would lead him into the cells. But that didn't stop him from trying to see his father.

Pyro was roaming around, when he saw the Princess, Blayze, her friend Litrus, Vulcan, the General's son, and, not to his surprise, Prince of the Dark Kingdom, Shayde. Well, it was obvious, Shayde was always nearby Blayze, even though it was what one would call forbidden love.

Pyro rolled his eyes, as he saw the other two Pokemon with her. They both always stuck close to her. He was sure Vulcan had a crush on her, and Litrus was a really close friend, and maybe he also had a crush on the Princess.

He saw Vulcan open a secret passage in the wall. He was trying to bust the others outta there. "What?" Pyro thought. "Why Vulcan?"

He saw the Combusken lead the others in. Vulcan, Litrus and Pyro had grown up together, with both the Pokemon senior to him. Pyro jumped down, and ran towards Vulcan, making sure to avoid others. He ran over to him, and pulled him before he could go in. "Vulcan! What the heck are you trying to pull with this?!" He whispered in his ear, and pointed to the whole group of Pokemon.

Back