• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Kingdoms (Three Kingdoms Continued)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Shayde giggled playfully and shook off the Growlithe illusion, seeing as he trusted everyone in the room. He sensed another approaching Pokemon. That's, uuhhhh... Shayde was still somewhat flawed flawed, still mastering his perception abilities. I know him, just not that well... It's, uhhhh... Pyro. Shayde hardly trusted any of the Light Kingdom, except those in the room already, but Pyro had caught Shayde a few times before, and never turned him in.
    Maybe he's rooting for us... Shayde shrugged it off and followed his mate down the tunnel to freedom, with Litty in the group as well. Shayde stopped where he was and looked back, seeing Vulcan talking quietly to Pyro. What's that all about...?

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Blayze smiled "Glad your coming with us Litty" she said giggling a little as the three entered the tunnel. Looking back she saw Pyro talking to Vulcan and frowned. "I don't really trust either of them" she whispered to Shayde and Litrus. "I say we keep an eye on Vulcan, let him come with us but keep an eye on him" she added quietly before she nuzzled Shayde lovingly kissing his cheek "I missed you" she whispered smiling lovingly at him. Looking back again at Vulcan and Pyro she thought I wonder what they're talking about. I don't trust him I'm keeping Shayde close to me. as she thought that she nuzzled closer to her mate hoping she had made the right decision.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Vulcan kept the door open and waited for the others to go in. He was a gentleman after all. Blayze nuzzled closer to Shayde as if she didn't trust the Combusken, which made him frown in frustration. When Pyro entered, Vulcan's eyes widened. He didn't know that he was coming. What was he trying to do? Sabotage? Probably not. Pyro was on HIS side, and they had been friends since they were four, he couldn't possibly turn him in. Maybe he needed an explanation, that's all.

"Vulcan! What the heck are you trying to pull with this?!" He asked, pointing at the others. Clearly he was outrageous, but Vulcan stayed calm in front of the others and answered shortly.

"I'm busting them out, Pyro." Vulcan replied, looking at the others, keeping the tunnel open, then shot him a private glance that only they could understand, but he was standing at a different corner so the others couldn't see his expression, then continued, "I'm bringing them to the marshes."

Turning back to the others, he saw that none of them walked in. They were scared? Shaking his head, Vulcan stepped into the triangle.

"I can go first if you like. Come on. The tunnel cannot hold much longer." He spoke, walking down the stairs of the rectangular tunnel, his ball of light leading the way.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Hope it's not too late for me to join. It's late where I live, so I'll finish this later if you don't mind.

Name:
    John Romano

Nicknames:
    Taz, Johnny

Species:
    Nidorino

Side:Neutral

Appearance:
    John Romano looks like any other shiny Nidorino, but with lightly darker blue skin and a scar in his left eye that he got when he was a kid. He also wears a blond wig that is permanently glued to his head and always carries a coin-looking object around his neck.
    When in his Johnny persona, he looks kind of sharp. His "hair" is combed backwards and wears a tie and a wide-brimmed hat. The coin around his neck always shows a happy face.
    But when his Taz side takes over, he drops the hat, his tie looses and his hair suddenly becomes messy. His eyes also take a more vicious look, and when in this "mode" his tongue is often sticking out of his mouth. The coin also turns around to show a big X.

Personality:
    John Romano is one odd Pokémon. His upbringing drove him insane and spilt his mind into two. His first side, and his "real" self, is usually polite, relaxed and quite eager to make friends and help other Pokémon out. He also doesn't want to unleash his potential as he fears he would kill someone, and doesn't want to be a murderer.
    But, sometimes, when he's under too much pressure, such as when he's very scared or very upset, he becomes someone completely different. Someone who not just likes, but LOVES seeing his world burn. This wacky side, often referred to as Taz, doesn't hold back like his good self, and is obsessed with becoming stronger.
    When he turns into Taz, he laughes crazily in a high-pitched tone, but when he turns back into Johnny, he feels a strong headache, and feels like if he had a hangover.

History:
    John Romano was the son of a very abusive Nidoking, whose name was Jack and would often beat up his wife Lillian (a Nidoqueen) in front of li'l Johnny. In fact, When Johnny was a kid Nidoran, approximately about 3 years old in human years, he saw his father killing Lillian with Horn Drill and was traumatized by this sight. Jack, seeing his son had witnessed the murder, told Johnny not to say a word and scarred the left side of his face, not to mention that he had to help him bury his mom where she wouldn't be found. Poor Johnny had to put up with his dad beating him up for no reason for more than a decade, and didn't do anything about it because he feared he would kill him just like he did with his mom.
    One day, when he was about 16 years and 5 months old, he finally found the courage to confront Jack and evolved into Nidorino when the latter was beating him up one more time. After evolving, he laughed maniacally and used a move he had just learned on the old Nidoking. The same move that sent his mother to the Otherworld. Horn Drill. Ol' Jack was sent flying through the cave they lived in with a big hole through his chest, and Johnny came to his senses and ran off, leaving his dad for dead in that cave. From that moment on he vowed not to hurt anyone else again, and started to look more sophisticated and act politely around others, as if trying to sweep his past under the rug and then throw the rug to a fire.

Other:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Litrus followed along with Shayde and Blayze and the Combusken into the passageway. "Glad your coming with us, Litty." The Vulpix seemed cheery. Blayze softly added to him and the Zorua. "I say we keep an eye on Vulcan, let him come with us but keep an eye on him." So Vulcan's the Combusken. Litrus made the name a mental note.

At the same time, another Pokemon had appeared along the passageways. It looked about the average Charmander. The lizard pulled Vulcan to a side and seemed to communicate rashly to him. The Litwick narrowed his eyes and wondered what they could be up to. The flame fowl gave word back in reply and turned back to face the three of them. He shook his head.

"I can go first if you like. Come on. The tunnel cannot hold much longer." The Combusken spoke, walking down the stairs of the rectangular tunnel, his luminous ball was seen from ahead, directing the way. Litrus announced that he would be the last and he beckoned with his waxy arm to first the Vulpix Princess, then the Zorua Prince to go. He curtly bowed and once, the couple had made their way down the tunnel, Litrus turned to the opening and looked into the princess' room.

Not known to others, he directed his gaze spanning across the room to a shelf which a doll sat. It belonged to a collection of play dolls the Vulpix had once had fun with when she was very small. But the one the Litwick was staring at held a secret to which only those left like Litrus knew. A glinting twinkle formed in the seemingly lifeless plush doll and Litrus formed a wink back and nodded in understanding. Banquo would take care. And with that, Litrus sealed back the tunnel's opening and went along behind the group.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    "I'm busting them out, Pyro." Vulcan said. "I'm bringing them to the marshes."

"The marshes?......!" That's when he realized what Vulcan meant by that statement.

The marshes.

Vulcan moved in the tunnel. Litrus was about to close it when Pyro jumped in, and ran after Vulcan. He stopped and again whispered into his ears, making sure the others didn't hear.

"What are you going to do in the marshes?! The princess is with you." He looked behind, and saw the young Zorua prince. Shayde, secret lover of Blayze. Then he realized the truth.

"Whatever it is, I'm in." He whispered again. "But not because of your sweetheart Princess. 'Cause getting the Prince will probably get my father a ticket outta the cells. You keep your princess, I free my dad. Chapter closed." Saying this, he walked side by side with his 'partner in crime' Vulcan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    After a hour of resting, Bushou climb down from the tree. He walked around looking for something to eat. "Man, I should have brought some food. I'm soooo hungry!" He said to nobody in particular. As he found some safe taste Oran Berries, he sat next to a tree and ate.

"Man, this sucks. I wonder where I should I go next. I don't even know where the rebellion is even at." He said as he shook his head and ate. "Maybe, I should go see my old marsh buddy, Croagunk. Aw, but that means I need to go to that murky a** swamp." He sighed and said, "Oh well, I have nowhere else to go, so I guess next stop is the marsh." When he got through eating he got up and started on his way towards the marsh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    (Nick Fizz Denied. You need a LOT more information than that.)

_____Shayde stared as the two Pokemon talked. His hearing was fairly above average, but all he could make out was Vulcan saying "I'm bringing them to the marshes." Something about the way he said 'marshes' made Shayde's stomach drop like a stone. Now what could that have possibly meant...? Shayde was jolted away from his thoughts by some nuzzles from his love.

_____He purred in delight, nuzzling her back, but secretly this purr had an ulterior motif; he began to whisper to Blayze, drowned out by the purring so others would not hear, or probably even notice them whispering. "Hey, Blazey, I think something's up with Vulcan. He said something about the marshes he's taking us to, but the way he said it... I don't like the emphasis he put on 'marshes'..." Shayde purred but his guard remained up. I've got my eye on you, bird... I don't know what you're up to, but I'm ready...

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Blayze purred more as Shayde nuzzled her back and caught his whispers "Hey, Blazey, I think something's up with Vulcan. He said something about the marshes he's taking us to, but the way he said it... I don't like the emphasis he put on 'marshes'..."

Blayze purred more and whispered back looking happy "I agree Shaydey" she whispered back nuzzling her head under his purring as she kept whispering "I'm staying close to you Shaydey, I'm afraid something's going to happen. His dad's my father's best general. But if we tell him not to come it will look suspicious" she added smiling a little before she kissed him softly "I love you Shaydey"

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • "But not because of your sweetheart Princess. 'Cause getting the Prince will probably get my father a ticket outta the cells. You keep your princess, I free my dad. Chapter closed." Pyro caught up and whispered into Vulcan's ears, and the flaming fowl tilted his head in order to listen more clearly. He seemed to understand now, so Vulcan didn't say anything else in case the others were listening.

Vulcan looked back and saw the 'couple' nuzzling, kissing and calling each other cute names. In a few seconds, he was full of jealousy, his eyes glowing with anger, but before they could see it he turned back again. The princess was his! He was supposed to marry her! Once the King knows that the Pig was dead, he'll let her marry Vulcan instead. Thinking about that, he saw a dead end up front. They were here. Stopping at the dead end, he did what he had done with the entrance. The hand with the fireball was pressed against the wall, and the triangle appeared. Soon, the great hall was visible, and they could step out with ease. Looking around, Vulcan walked first.

Jumping out of the tunnel, he scanned the hall to see if anybody was there. To his surprise, two Royal guards were standing across the hall, and they seemed to be angry and surprised at the same time. They saw too much. The two Infernape guards ran towards Vulcan, screaming in unison, and Vulcan's eyes narrowed, his eyesight as strong as a hawk's, and focused, waiting for them to attack. One of them pulled back his arm and punched forward with a Fire Punch, and Vulcan dodge to one side, then returned a high kick, kicking him in the chin then bashing him back to the ground with his fists. He was just in time to launch a quick fireball towards the second as he was about to hit him with another fire punch. The fireball startled him and Vulcan saw his chance, charging towards him and pecking him with his beak like a machine gun, knocking the enemy over.

The first one got up once again and charged a quick punch, a Mach Punch to be exact, but Vulcan was able to block the extremely fast attack by lifting his leg, parrying the attack, then released a flurry of fast kicks towards the Infernape with his leg, the last one kicking him across the hall. He had been trained for these, and this was too easy for him. Vulcan was extremely certain that none of them here could fight him one on one, not even the princess or the candle. As for Pyro, they liked training together, but Vulcan always had the upper hand. He was the strongest. When the second one charge from behind, he turned and did a low sweep, kicking him off balance, then before he could fall onto the ground, Vulcan gave him a powerful Sky Uppercut, punching him into the sky.

Vulcan turned and gestured the others to run to the exit as the Infernape dropped onto the ground with a loud 'Thud' a few seconds later, "Come on coast is clear."

Running out of the castle and past the drawbridge, Vulcan saw a large wagon pulled by two horses and ran towards it, jumping onto it, "Come on! I'll take you to the marshes." He whipped the horses and the wagon moved slowly, slow enough for them to jump in.

IN the Castle...

"General Blaziken? It's almost time. Get ready to send in the ambush."

Last edited:

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Blayze turned her head as Vulcan opened the other end of the passage and moved a little closer keeping Shayde with her as she heard a commotion. However she didn't make a sound and didn't leave the passage instead she nuzzled even closer to Shayde "If there's trouble I know you'll protect me Shaydey" she said giving him a cute look as she purred. Smiling at him her ear twitched as she a 'thud followed a few seconds later by Vulcan calling "Come on coast is clear." Blayze looked at Shayde again and whispered "You ready?" as she made sure she had her bag and quickly kissed him again. Looking back where Vulcan's voice came from Blayze took a few steps and exited the passage freezing eyes wide seeing the two dead guards.

Years
  • Litrus just shut the door when the Charmander flung himself into the tnnels as well and scampered up to where the Combusken. Litrus gave a surprised look but said nothing and continued after the rest. Just then, the Zorua gave off a loud purr. It was nothing unusual to Litrus, it was a sign of affection. However, while Shayde purred, Litrus noticed the princess mumbling to her mate. Now what would they be up to too? It seemed like everyone had their own secrets, and Litrus was adamant about keeping his, if he was to survive. Vulcan kept murmuring about something. Marshes. What marshes? Were there any near the Light Kingdom? Maybe there were, the remnants of either the Water or Nature Kingdom.

Soon, they came to a dead end and the Combusken created another fireball and the familiar symbol the Litwick knew appeared on the wall. It opened up and Vulcan came out first. From inside the tunnel, Litrus heard a scuffle ongoing before moments later, the fire bird popped his head back and said, "Come on, coast is clear." Everyone shuffled out of the dim tunnels and like before, the Litwick faced the opening and wandered his hands over it. The wall came down and sealed the opening, appearing as normal a wall can be. Blayze stared wide-eye around and Litrus quickly concluded that they were in the Great Hall of the palace. He followed the Vulpix's line of sight and observed the two limp bodies of Infernapes.

"Let's quickly make our exit before the whole palace is aware of us." Litrus suggested. Vulcan started to make for the exit and Litrus run along too. The Combusken hitched onto a wagon pulled by horses, or Ponytas to be exact, and Litrus hopped onto the side of the wagon's cabin. He hollered at Shayde and Blayze to hurry, flailing his hands to help them get on. The wagon started to move slowly, and Litrus perked his head to see a mob of Fire type Pokemon coming out from the palace towards them. One of them was easily recognized by the Litwick as Captain Gersacott, a wise senior Magcargo. The lava snail led the pursue with a troop of Magbys and Slugmas. "Onwards men! Capture those kidnappers!!" Litrus quickly spoke to Vulcan, "We have to go now! Magbys are fast on land and they can easily stop with many methods. One being burning down the wagon!"

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • (had to type again :/ )

Vulcan whispered to one of the Ponyta, telling her where to go, then turned around, watching as the Candle jumped onto the Wagon. Strange, since candles couldn't possibly outrun a Fox/Wolf...or could it? The others hadn't jumped on yet, and the wagon was gaining speed. To make it worse, a command filled the air, and Vulcan could instantly tell that it was the little fire Escargot - Gerascott with his army of Magby and Slugma. Escargot. Mmmm...

"We have to go now! Magbys are fast on land and they can easily stop with many methods. One being burning down the wagon!" The Candle wailed and Vulcan quickly saw his point. "I KNOWWW!!!" Magbys dashed and ran after the Wagon, catching up quick, and the Slugmas slithered across the ground, setting everything they walk through on fire. Soon the whole ground was on fire, and the fire was spreading towards the Wagon and the royal couple.

Burn, Shayde Burn..! Vulcan thought, but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Vulcan tilted his head though. The Escargot captain had his Slugma army, but if there were Magbys...where was the captain? Then things got really bad. Standing next to Captain Gerascott was a Magmortar, and one of his cannon arms were aimed towards the Wagon. Captain Mortolos was famous for his fireballs, but Vulcan was certain that he could deflect one...if he was lucky. They had two Captains on their tails and he had to act quick if he wanted his plan to succeed.

Here it came. There was a large boom, and a fireball was shot towards the wagon with blinding speed, if seen from afar, people might confuse it as a burning comet or flaming meteor going sideways. It was coming so fast, Vulcan was afraid that he couldn't dodge it in time, and if the high-speed fireball hit, the candle and the fowl would be dead for sure. Jumping up into the air, everything went slow-motion-ish, and the fireball was speeding towards him. In the air, he twirled, making a 360 degree sideways spin, then at the perfect moment, he unleashed an aerial spinning roundhouse back kick (something like the link but in mid air), his feet colliding with the ball. There was a large bang, but when Vulcan knew what was happening again, he was standing next to the candle, and the fireball was zooming back at the two Captains just as quickly as it came. He had done it. Smirking, he could hear a large boom and a few panicked cries, but he didn't want to hear anymore. He was hurting his own kind...even though he was still on their side. He knew the attack couldn't kill the Captains but it felt wrong, harming his own type, his own allies...soon he didn't have to, and his father was probably getting ready now.

Slumping down and sitting next to the candle, Vulcan waited for the others to get up. Then what happened after was impossible for Vulcan to deflect. The Magbys stood up, and sent mini fireballs into the sky in unison, creating a fireball rain...

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Being in the Light Kingdom had always been exceptionally risky for Kurow. There was no way anyone could mistake him for one of theirs, and he had no illusionary abilities like the prince. Unlike the ghosts that occasionally appeared in the kingdoms, he could not turn invisible either. However, there was always somebody willing to keep quiet in return for a large amount of gold. Shelter was harder to come by, since while the denizens of the Light Kingdom could claim that they had not seen him, hiding an enemy in their homes was extremely dangerous. If it was found out, they be accused of treason and possibly executed.

Luckily, Kurow had found an abandoned farmhouse near the border of the Light Kingdom. It was collapsed and in ruins, like many structures in the area. When the other kingdoms fell, the homes located at the edges of Light or Dark territory were overrun, by refugees and soldiers alike. Kurow rested in the cellar during the day to escape the sun's harsh rays; the Light Kingdom's climate didn't do him any good. There were also very few trees in the region, especially in the cities, unlike the Dark Kingdom where tall pines blocked sunlight and provided good cover during night time. He only ventured out when it was darkest, and even then he had to be careful not to be caught; Light Kingdom soldiers could summon light whenever they wished, after all.

Jared, the Houndoom that lived in the outskirts of a nearby village, and his informant, had told him that the king had decided to marry off his daughter to one of his generals. Kurow, who knew of the princess' relationship with Prince Shayde (most of the upper echelon did, actually, though they always pretended nothing was wrong), guessed that, with the prince's recent disappearance, this was the perfect opportunity for the two of them to run off together.

So he cautiously made his way to the palace. From the sky, he saw numerous flickers of flame scurrying about, standing out sharply against the surrounding darkness, and distantly heard the orders some commander was barking to his surbordinates. Still, it seemed like the princess hadn't made her move yet, or the guards hadn't noticed, otherwise the whole place would be ablaze with light and heat.

Suddenly, Kurow heard the crackling of fire, much too loud to be a simply guidelight. It was followed by a strange, dry whacking noise. The sounds came from somewhere in the left area of the castle grounds. As Kurow circled around above the forest, trying to pinpoint the exact location, a bright flare caught his eye. A large fireball crashed into the ground. Judging from the faint cries of pain he heard, it seemed like it had crashed into some people as well. Even with Kurow's perfect night vision, he was too high up to be able to distinguish anything other than silhouettes. Slowly, he descended, and perched himself on the branch of one of those trees people planted solely for decorating their gardens; in other words, a tree that was much too low and revealing for his liking. He didn't have a choice, though. And the people, whoever they were (he had a sneaking suspicion he knew), would probably be too engrossed in their fight to notice him.

There was a sudden shift of movement, and then multiple sizzling noises. Kurow's eyes widened as he looked up. Countless bright, small balls of flame arced across the sky, then fell.

Now would be a good time to escape.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    _____ Shayde froze beside his mate as almost instantly there was an army between them and the wagon. He looked around wildly, before his mind gave him a great plan. This is going to cost me a lot of energy... But we can't get caught here!! Shayde created an illusion of Magby over himself AND his love. This is going to drain me, but we have to be safe.
    _____ He grabbed Blayze's paw and raced his way through the army of others, chasing the wagon with stunning speed, easily outrunning the others and hopping into the wagon. The illusions then faded, and Shayde was panting in exhaustion. He could take the illusions for quite some time, but he rarely ever had to run quite that fast. Though his eyes widened as he turned to face a rain of fire. He bared his teeth and growled, "I can DO THIS!!"
    _____ Draining a good amount of his health he created a large doll, a SUBSTITUTE if you will, that took all the damage and prevented the rain from hitting the wagon. By now, Shayde was drained, and all he could do now was REST.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Pyro looked at Vulcan beat the crap outta Gerascott. But his efforts were not enough, as the wagon kept running, and the Magbys made a rain of fire.

Pyro saw Blayze and Shayde transform into a Magby, and dash off. Pyro grabbed the Magby, saying, "Don't mind if I tag along, do you?" The Magby raced at full speed, towards the wagon.

On the way, Pyro managed to punch one of the Magbys, and blast another with a Flamethrower. Shayde delivered them safely to the wagon, and Pyro got off the Zorua's back. He looked back to see whether the guards were giving pursuit, but they weren't. Pyro fired a Flamethrower at a tree, causing it to fall, and block the way back.

Pyro let out a sigh of relief, and went and patted Vulcan on his back.

"Nice work, partner." He then whispered in his ear, "Just one more step, and the Princess is yours." He winked at him, and went back and settled down into the wagon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • "Kid...You saw nothing, ok?" a big Nidoking said and left a room, moving towards a small, blue male Nidoran, with a look on his eyes that said "If you know what's good for ya...". The Nidoran was crying, horrified for what he had just seen.

"Daddy...Why...Wh-why did you do this?" the small Pokémon said in tears and his father then grabbed him.

"Now, you will say no word of this. Unless, of course, you wanna join your mother..." the big Pokémon responded, and glared at his son. "I-I-I..." the Nidoran said, his voice reflecting pure fear and a hint of shyness. "I can't HEAR YOU!"

"I-I won't s-say a w-word! J-just d-don't kill me!"

"Good. Now help me take out the trash." the Nidoking said and went back to the crime scene, with his son walking scared behind him. His mother was lying on the floor, with a hole in her chest, and no signs of being alive. There was a horrified expression on her face. "Help me out here, kid." the abusive Nidoking said and the small Nidoran, still in tears, walked over to his mom's body and when his father turned around, kissed her cheek and looked down. "What are you doing?!" the big Pokémon yelled, and his son replied with a shy "N-nothing..." as his father grabbed him and used his horn to leave a big scar on the left side of the poor blue Pokémon's face. "Quit whining and get to work! Or else you'll get something worse than a scar!"

"M-MOM!" Johnny screamed and opened his eyes wide. The blue Nidorino found himself on his small bed. "Mom..." he said with tears going down his cheeks, "Why...Why...?" It was still night, but after that flashback dream, poor John couldn't go back to sleep. Perfectly understandable. He walked over to his mirror and looked at his reflection. More tears fell from his eyes as he stared at the big scar on his face. The memento from what probably was the worst day of his life. The day he lost the only living being that loved him. Then his sorrow turned into anger.

"JACK! I HATE YOU!" he screamed, but then another flashback came to his brain.

The Nidoran, had grown quite a lot, but still looked similar to when he was three. He looked angry, and was marching angrily towards his place. "Jack, I'm sick of you. I'm leaving..." he kept saying to himself, but was deeply afraid he would suffer his mother's fate if he did. WHen he finally reached the place, a small cave, he went straight into the part of the cave that the big Nidoking had made his office. The big guy noticed him. "What do you want, kid?" he said

"I wanna get out of this place. I'm sick and tired of you....sir..." the Nidoran said timidly. The Nidoking chuckled.

"Funny...That remids me of your mother's last words..."

Tears formed in the Nidoran's eyes. "That's it. I-I'm telling everyone what you did to M-Mom...Y-You're going down..." he said and looked angrily at his father, who's eyes soon showed anger.

"You got some nerve...But you're not going anywhere!" the Nidoking said and grabbed his son by the tiny horn on his head. "You're nothing, kid. You need a whole lot more if you wanna take me on..." he said and punched him hard in the chest.

Then, all all of a sudden, the small Nidoran gathered all he had been storing through all those years and suddenly started to glow...Then, befoer everything became dark to him, he felt bigger and had the feeling something bad was about to happen. When he was able to see again, what he first saw was his father lying against the wall, trying to stay alive. Horrified by this sight, he ran away from the cave, and never returned...

Johnny shook his head as he kept on crying. "I need to get some fresh air...to get my mind off things..." he said as his tears slowed and walked outside of his small house. He took a deep breath and then walked around without any clear direction.

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • Blayze was in shock as the army of Magby attacked them. Luckily though Shayde knew what he was doing and put an illusion over the two of them. As he grabbed her paw she held it tight afraid to let go of him still in shock but also trying not cry as well. After Shayde generated the Substitute she saw how weak he was and nuzzled close to him snapping out of her shock and letting herself cry. "S-Shaydey" she whimpered crying as she nuzzled closer to him seeking protection as well as trying to give protection to him. As she cried she shook a little many thoughts going through her head T-This is all my fault. Shayde's weak because of me. P-People are getting hurt all because of me after thinking this the princess stood up still crying and released a powerful flamethrower at the Magbys before collapsing next Shayde in tears.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    As Bushou was run through the trees, he heard a big commotion followed by a firestorm. "What is it now?" Bushou cursed to his self as he stopped to look and see what was happening behind. What he saw look like a war zone, he seen a bunch of Magby and Slugma attacking the royal carriage. He also noticed Vulcan, who just made his skin crawl every time he seen his evil eyes, and Pyro. He was pretty cool with Pyro, only knowing him for a little while but absolutely hated Vulcan. They were exactly polar opposites from each other.

The two fire Pokemon were both fighting a endless enemy. Bushou was gonna leave it alone, choosing not to get involved. That was until he saw Mortolos. The same Magmortar who killed Sab. Bushou began to feel his rage build up. Before he knew it, his staff was slamming on to the carriage projecting him towards Mortolos. As soon as he was bout to land he slammed his staff into the ground creating a large Earthquake. Knocking most enemies surrounding him, except Mortolos, who he then turned his staff on to use Low Sweep on Mortolos sweeping his legs from under him. Before Mortolos could realize what happen, Bushou opened up with a barrage of Close Combat attack with his staff. After a few of them connecting, Mortolos used Fire Punch to knock Bushou back.

"Aw, so its you, the traitor." Mortolos proclaimed as he whipped blood from his lip. "I guess you must be helping them, huh?"

Bushou was to angry to answer but instead got into his fighting stance.

"Aw, not talking I see. Well doesn't matter you will all suffer sooner or later for betraying the Light Kingdom!" Moltros proclaimed as he got ready to attack.

Back