• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Kingdoms (Three Kingdoms Continued)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
  • The blue Nidorino kept walking, having lost track of time...and maybe space. He looked around and could see his house in the horizon. "Wow..." he said and looked at the sky, not seeming to care about where he was. He took a deep breath and kept on walking. He saw an Oddish walking around. "Hey, pal...how are you?" he said and the Oddish ran away, looking scared. "Ok, see you later...I guess..." the Nidorino said and turned around.

This didn't help much...I gotta go home...

He took a few steps when he noticed some vibrations on the floor. "Whoa..." he exclaimed as the vibrations became more intense to him. He stood still until the quake was over, then he was about to make a run for it towards his house when he heard someone screaming "Help!" over and over. Instinctly he ran over to where the screams were coming from, and found the Oddish that had run away from him with its small foot trapped in a crack and looking desperate to get out.

"Hang in there, pal!" Johnny said and started to burrow around to see if he could set the small Oddish free. The Oddish gave Johnny the same look full of fear it had given him before, and tried to escape but ended up hurting itself and screaming in pain. "Don't move" the Nidorino said, and the Grass-type Pok?mon started crying. "P-please don't h-hurt me..."

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you..." Johnny said as the Oddish's foot was no longer surrounded by rocks and ground. "There, it's done.". The small Pok?mon looked up at him feeling embarassed. "Th-thank you....and I'm s-sorry..." it said and sat down. "It's okay..." Johnny said smiling at the Grass-type Pok?mon, "And you're welcome. Be careful out there, pal."

The blue Nidorino started to walk away from the Oddish when it suddenly said "Wait...". Johnny turned around and saw that the Oddish was walking towards him. "What is it, pal?" he asked, "You should go back to your parents'. They must be worried about you after that earthquake.". The Oddish cried. "I...I have nowhere to go...Could I...stay with you, sir, for a couple of days?". Johnny smiled. "Sure." he said, "It's this way.". He walked towards his house feeling happier than when he left with the small Oddish walking behind him.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • There Jackie was, an Umbreon from the Dark Kingdom packing her things and running away. She was running away from the Dark Kingdom because the Light Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom were fighting, and her dad was the King's best commander for war. What did that have to do with the fact that the two Kingdoms were fighting? It had a lot to do with it. Her dad wanted Jackie to grow up and follow her father's footsteps and become the best commander that ever lived. He didn't care that Jackie was a girl. If Jackie said anything against being commander, her father would punish her to the extreme. He would wip Jackie, and he would make her go through water tourcher. And sometimes he would do that just for being mad about how Jackie was white and had yellow rings instead of black and darker yellow rings. Jackie thought bout all of those facts about her dad when she heard something coming up the stairs. Jackie and her father were given two seperate bedrooms in the castle. Jackie's was in one of the side towers. On the way up the stairs, Jackie saw what looked like a gaurd's shadow. Jackie took her bag hanging by a strap over her shoulder with all her important things in it, and she hid under her bed. The guard reached her room.

The gaurd was a Sablye. Wait... he was calling her name in a whisper voice, searching for her. Wait a minute... Jackie knew the gaurd! He was one of her friends. She climbed out from under her bed and was face-to-face with the guard. "Oh, Jackie, you're allright!" He said to Jackie. "The king... he's sending guards to search for you. His son ran away and the king is furious! You have to get out of here right now, Jackie!" Jackie became worried as she heard him say that. "Jackie... you have to go right now! They're coming!" "Okay... Okay... I'm done packing." Jackie said with her every word trembling as they came out of her mouth. Of course she tried to hide her fear, but now was a time to really be worried. They saw shadows moving along the twisted brick stairs. "Wh-where do I g-go?" Jackie asked as a tear ran down her face and hit the floor. "The window! You have to escape from there! I'll distract the guards. Hurry!" Jackie opened up the window and looked down. A long drop. Jackie quickly grabbed the picture of her mother which she had lost, and jumped out of the window. She was leaping from one roof to another. She started running torward the gate that lead out of the Dark Kingdom and into the forest. She saw two dead guards 'Gaurding' the gate. Jackie leaped over the used-to-be-guards and to the opening. Sh looked back at her window and saw the guards taking her friend away to put him in prison. A tear fell down her cheek, and she turned away.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • "Thank you...Thank you so much...sir" the Oddish said in a very shy tone of voice as Johnny opened the door to his house. "M-my name...is...L-Lola...by the way..." the small Pokémon added and the Nidorino smiled. "Pleasure to meet you. Call me Johnny." he said and the two of them walked inside the small house. Everything looked messy: there were papers and food leftovers on the floor, the sheets were 2 feet away from the bed. There was even a pile of hay in a corner, that nobody, not even Johnny, knew how'd it get there. "Sorry the place is such a mess..." Johnny said and looked down, "I've been having some...problems lately...and couldn't clean up...". Lola smiled. "Oh, d-don't worry about that..." she said happily, "As long as it's safe, it's all good..." This made the blue Nidorino smile at the Oddish. "Thanks..." he said, "I'll go make a bed from that pile of hay over there...You can have my bed."

"Don't worry about that, Johnny..." Lola said, "Y-Your bed's big enough for the both of us..." She giggled, and walked over to the bed. "See?" Johnny nodded and awkwardly walked up to his bed as well. "C'mon, I won't bite" the Oddish said happily and giggled after hopping onto the bed. The blue Nidorino hooped on after her and lied down. Lola rested her head on Johnny's side. "G'night...Sleep well..." she said and soon fell asleep. "You too..." Johnny said, and stared at the ceiling, still unable to find sleep after having those traumatic flashbacks. He sighed as he looked at Lola sleeping peacefully.

I wish I could get some sleep too...

Years
  • The Combusken managed to deflect the balls of fire bombarding the wagon from a Captain Mortolos. Litrus gasped and hid behind the wagon, not wanting his identity to be seen. The whole earth was burning ablaze and soon, the troop of Slugmas was ordered for a retreat. However, Captain Mortolos' launched a bright parting gift into the sky. Litrus thought of a fireworks display at first, but he then saw an approaching nightmare. A volley of flames pelted down and then, he saw the Zorua prince create a giant dummy that took all the hits. The Darkness prince heaved and slumped next to his partner, Blayze.

"S-Shaydey..." The princess whimpered and started to cry. Then, she got on her feet, her body shaking with sobs and then, to the Litwick's surprise, a pillar of fire leashed out from the Vulpix's mouth to the fleeing Magbys. The last thing they all saw was the grounds outside the palace erupted in a huge inferno and then the wagon teetered off the beaten road and down another trail. The journey was rattling as the wheels of the wagon skittered over stray stones along the road. The Ponytas started to decline in their pace, neighing faintly of exhaustion. Litrus produced a sudden burst of light from his forehead and three small orbs floated in the air. They revolved around the Ponytas and then released a spark that seemed to pass some energy to the horses. I suspected so. Only quality-bred Ponytas have Flash Fire. Litrus nodded wisely before turning to address the weary passengers of the bandwagon.

"I presume the road to the marshes will be far from here so I would need everyone's cooperation, if you please." The Litwick announced and then, directing to Vulcan. "Could you please imagine the scene of the marshes in your mind? Try plucking every little bit of detail, vividly." The Litwick linked his left hand around the Combusken's scaly one and closed his eyes. He had worked together to be able to conjure a portal to get there quicker. Litrus connected with Vulcan's mind as the Combusken thought of the marshes.

Back