• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Sign-ups are closed. Sorry, maybe next time!

Imagine that you're in a world without pokemon. (I'll get to the pokemon part later.) No pokemon.... No pokemon professors..... No pokemon anime..... No nothing. Noone in your world has even heard of these things.

One night when you and several of your friends are heading home from a concert, you see a light in a laboratory that's been abandoned from before you can remember. You shrug it off at first, thinking that it's just some kids exploring it. Suddenly, there's a bright flash of light and a roar like thunder, but there isn't a cloud in the sky.

"What was that?" you ask your friend, but they're are just as confused and curious as you are. After hesitating for several seconds, you beckon to your friends and say, "Let's check it out!"

Reaching for the doorknob, you find the front door to be unlocked and open it, tiptoeing silently down the hallway. The light at the end of the hallway is getting close now, and the light is growing brighter. Almost to it, you turn around and motion your friends to stay close and keep quiet. Slowly, you poke your head around the doorway....

In the brightly lit room, you see computer monitors and pieces of equipment that you don't recognize. Along the walls are rows of cages with strange animals that you've never seen before. Your eyes lingering on a fox-like creature, you notice it smile at you a bit. A tall, thin figure in a lab coat is standing with his back to the door looking at a rainbow-colored wall of shimmering light. You gasp when you see it. It's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Your friends start muttering behind you, wanting to see for themselves what's happening, and you shoot them a warning glance to silence them.

Your head whips back around as the scientist-looking man begins to speak, motioning at the wall of light, "This one is so perfect... so stable. I should be able to spend much more time there this time!"

There? What's there? And where is there? you ask yourself.

The man stalks over toward the cages, still not noticing you and your friends. Stopping at the fox-like creature's cage, he gives a power-hungry and almost manical smile. You begin to feel like it wasn't such a good idea to come here.

"With these creatures from that other world, I'll soon control both worlds! Noone will ever call me crazy again!" The animals cower in their cages, making you feel sorry for them.

"Come on," you whisper to you friends, turning your back on the mad scientist. "Let's get out of here. This is over our heads." Your friends nod in agreement and start to back away but suddenly stop, their eyes growing large in fear. Turning back around, you jump back a little when you see that the tall man is right behind, smiling sinisterly.

"Interested in my experiments, eh kids? Well, I've got one that I know you're going to love. Any volunteers?" Before you can answer, blue gas pours from a gun-like device in his hands, making you feel dizzy. One by one you and your friends collapse, unconscious.....

When you wake up, everything is different. The laboratory is gone, replaced by a dense forest. Strange creatures are all around you but none seem surprised by your presence. Even your body feels strange. Looking down, you are horrified when you see that your clothes are gone and thick fur is in its place. Running to a nearby pool of water you realize the truth. You are one of those animals that the scientists kept in the row of cages. What has happened!?

Your Mission: Your mission is to stop the scientist from over both the Pokemon world and your world and finding a way to reverse the process that put your minds in the bodies of Pokemon, while avoiding dangers like Pokemon trainers, evil organizations (Team Rocket, Team Magma), grumpy wild Pokemon, etc. Sound simple, right? I thought so.

The Dreaded Rules:

1. Basic PC and RP rules
    2. Be active. Please post every one or two days. If you know you're going to be gone for a while, PM me.
    3. No, you can't be human or Legendary. There's no way the scientist knows how or even has the capabilities to capture Legendaries yet.
    4. No godmodding, bunnying, powerplaying.... I think you got the idea.
      If you're going to gone for a while, I will allow someone to bunny your character to a limit.
    5. Only pre-evolved pokemon at lvl five. No pokemon that don't evolve. They're too powerful to be captured by someone who knows little about pokemon (the scientist if you didn't understand who I was talking about) so sorry Absol fans. Maybe next time.
    6. Since I'm choosing a popular choice as my pokemon (Eevee) I'll allow one other person to be an Eevee (Maybe we can be siblings or something. I don't know), but it's first come first serve so no slacking and then whining about it. Other than that only one character per pokemon species.
    7. I've decided to allow SUs to now be posted here and that the OOC will be for comments, suggestions, etc. Also after you post your SU, stick to it! That's what there're for.
    8. Mild violence and romance. No tearing each other apart or anything. Kids do read these things, you know.
    9. Please be realistic. Don't jump off a twenty-story building and land safely on your feet. Also please try to stick to the plot.
    10. You will start out at lvl 5 and will learn new moves as you go along. TMs/HMs and Tutor moves can be learned, but you can't "accidentally" stumble across the move. You have to show through your posts the process of learning the particular move. Look the OOC thread for more details. PM me before you evolve or learn any new moves.
    11. I reserve the right to deny any SUs and change these rules if they need it.
    12. Have fun!!!

The Sign-up Sheet

Name:
    (Pretty obvious)
    Gender: (Hmm... What could this possibly mean? Oh, and please don't put a male in a female body or vice versa. It's confusing...)
    Species: (What pokemon you are now. duh)
    Appearance: (Both human and pokemon. Remember, your pokemon appearance isn't affected by your human appearance.)
    Personality: (At least a paragraph)
    History: (Two paragraph minimum)
    Other: (Not needed for acceptance)
    Region is decided now so RPers signing up now don't need to add it
    Rp Sample: (Very important!)

My sign-up:

Name: Calin Jackson

Species:
    Eevee (will probably evolve eventually. haven't really decided on which one yet though)

Appearance:
    As a pokemon, Calin looks to be only about one year old (in human years not pokemon years) so people who don't know him treat him like a kid. At a little less than 1' tall and 12 lbs, he is slightly smaller than the average Eevee. Other than his cream-colored forefeet and maroon eyes, he pretty much looks like the typical Eevee.

As a human, he's about 5'9" tall and weighs about 160 lbs. His blonde hair is short and slightly spiked, while his eyes are bluish-gray. For clothes, he wears a plain dark red shirt, blue jean, and black sneakers. Around his neck, he wears a necklace with a silver cross.

Personality:
    Despite not being the oldest in the group, Calin tends to try to step in and take charge whenever he feels a leader is needed. Although he is kind and caring, he speaks his mind and doesn't beat around the bush. Also he likes to be right in the center of whatever's things are going on, rather than just sitting on the sidelines and watching. If he has a problem, he tends to leave his friends out of it and tries to solve it on his own, especially if he feels that they have nothing to do with it or that they might get hurt if they try to help. He can't stand to see anyone hurt or mistreated and will almost always step in and help. He can be somewhat of a hothead at times, but when it's one of his friends that make him angry he tries to show restraint with mixed results.

History:
    Coming from a family in the upper middle class, Calin always felt pressured by his successful parents. Every word they said seemed to be a challenge or test to help him in life, and his parents are consistently visually disappointed when he doesn't finish in the top ten of whatever he is doing. Nothing he ever did seemed to be good enough to impress them. As a result, he became very independent, not letting anyone help him with any problems and challenges that he has, in an effort to gain so kind of recognition and praise from them. - When he began to gain friends in school, pressure that he felt alleviated slightly as he learned the joys of hanging out with people his own age, but he still struggled with asking others to help him on issues that he had trouble on. Although he was glad to help any of his friends with anything that they needed, he hardly let them help him in return. As the years went by, his parents began to understand the strain that they were putting on him and backed off a bit to give him some room. Little did Calin know that simply going to a concert with his friends would change his life forever.

Other:
    Because of his young appearance as an Eevee, other pokemon tend to treat him like a kid which he resents and tries to convince them otherwise.

Region:
    I guess my vote goes to Sinnoh

Rp Sample:
    Who do you think wrote the plot? XD

Characters:
    Namora
    as Calin the Evee (me)
    ShadowYashi as Bianca the Meowth
    Pikataro as Gale the Eevee
    Timeless as Kalec the Ponyta
    atoms2ashes as Joseph the Duskull
    pumpkinziggy as Sandra the Wurmple

Nidoking OriginGiratina [FONT=&quot]as Ava the Togepi[/FONT]
    Goulerbot as Maverick the Treecko

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Name: Bianca Stone [No relation to Steven Stone]

Species: Meowth

Appearance: Bianca takes the appearance of a standard Meowth. Standing at the height of 1′04″ and weighing 9.3 lbs. With cream-colored fur brown colored paws and tail tip. She has an oval-shaped head, whiskers, no nose, black-and-brown ears and a gold oval coin embedded in her forehead.

While in Human form; Bianca weighs 170lbs and stands exactly 5 feet, she's pretty short for her age and often gets mistaken for someone younger, with a slim build and brown mocha colored skin. Her eyes are brown and her hair is a dark brown bordering on black, which falls to her waist. Her main outfit consist of a red and white cap, a sleeveless button up black shirt with black fur running along the back of her neck, fingerless black gloves that run up to her elbows, a sleeveless red vest and a black skirt and some red and white knee length boots with black buckles.

Personality: Personality wise, Bianca is an all around nice girl, she's very open and trusting and loves making friends, though she's a bit shy at first but once she warms up to people, gone is the shy insecure girl. Bianca also has a tendency to speak what's on her mind and she's a bit slow on the uptake but is always open to most ideas and tries to think with a glass half-full rather than empty. She's also abhors senseless fighting and violence often tries to be a peacemaker and sway others away from their evil path, she can't hold grudges and hates feeling guilty and she will snap at you if you annoy her but all in all she's a great girl with a big heart.

History: Bianca has always lived in her older twin brother Jake's shadow, their parent's always comparing his success to hers and on the outside she tends to not allow what they say get to her, even though countless of times Jake tells her to ignore them and just be herself, which she does but still, deep down it hurts to know that she will never get praise from her parents unless she becomes someone she's not.

To escape from her parent's constant expectations Bianca often hangs out with her friends, the only ones aside from Jake to accept her for her and not someone else, she sometimes act's like a mother hen, constantly fussing over her friends. Always thirsting for adventure and excitement Bianca occasionaly wondered and hoped that one day she could go on a fun life changing adventure, well one-day while out with her friends, she got her wish and it went horribly wrong.

Other: N/A

Region: Sinnoh

Rp Sample: Ugh. Why does my head hurt. Bianca thought as she opened her eyes groggily. What the heck happened, the last thing I remember was finding that lab with weird creatures and a bright light. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts Bianca sat up slowly and bought a paw to clutch her furry head........

Paw!?

Fur!?

Bianca's eyes snaped open as she scanned her surroundings, she was in some unnamed forest. Why am I in a forest and why am I a furry! She glanced at her hand-turned-paw, it was a light tannish brown, ending at the wrist, which then turned cream as she gazed up her arm, she turned and glanced at her other arm, which mirrored her right. Glancing down at her stomach Bianca noticed, that it also way a cream color, along with her feet, which looked just like her arms.

What am I? Bianca wondered as she looked around the forest, looking for a puddle, or something that could be used a makeshift mirror. A flash of blue caught her eyes and she looked ahead, to see a stream, Bianca went to stand on her hind legs, her knees knocked together shakily and Biance took a small step, but she quickly fell flat on her face. Okay, whatever the heck I am, its not a two legged animal. She thought with a slight frown before placing her paws on the ground and testing them as she placed her right front paw forward and then her left, she quickly got the hang of it as she padded towards the stream.

When Bianca made it towards the stream she was shocked speechless, staring back at her was no longer a brown-skinned girl, but a cream colored cat, with big oval shaped slitted amber eyes and a cream tail with a brown tip. "I'm.... I'm a cat!" she yelped leaping back away from her reflection "What the heck happened to me!"

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    ShadowYashi: I really like your RP sample, and your character's personality kind of reminds me of a character I have on another thread actually, especially the mother hen part. You're giving everything a great start so, of course, you're Accepted. Remember to put any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. in the OOC thread in the lounge.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Name: Gale Hana
    Species: Eevee (you DID say someone else could be Eevee :D)
    Appearance: *Human* Gale is about 5'6 at most, an she's average in terms of size. She has long, straight blonder hair and sapphire blue eyes. She likes to wear a white t-shirt, green camo pants, an black slip-ons. She'll also usually wear a white kitty-eared cap with the outfit, and will occasionally add a white kitty tail. And no matter what, Gale always wears her good luck charm, a blue topaz necklace on a silver chain. *Pokemon* She looks like any other regular Eevee. Brown and tan, fox-like with rabbit-like ears, bits of fluff here and there, etc. However, she has a tan marking on her forehead that resembles a diamond (the shape).
    Personality: Gale is quiet, shy, and gentle towards other people and Pokemon. She only acts cold towards others when they treat her that way. They usually do, but only because Gale may sometimes smell (will explain in History). Gale usually tends to help others out, even if they don't want her to. And she will even help out those who insult her if she thinks they REALLY need help. Gale is also tactical and likes to plan out strategies before making any moves.
    History: The first eight years of Gale's life were a blur. She only remembers being in an orphanage for four years, and then finding herself in the wild. Overtime, she learned to "bond" with nature. She adapted the ability to survive in any climate, any terrain, and adapted the scents of nature (which would explain why she smells most of the time). She still wears actual clothing nonetheless, which is the only non-natural thing she is involved in.

Gale prefers healing others or herself with berries (or using ancient healing methods) rather than using current healing methods. She thinks they're just artificial, and that they will only make the healed worse off than they were before.

For the past four years, Gale decided to travel around where there was civilization. No one really welcomed her, but that didn't matter. People even tried getting her to take a bath, but once again, she found that "artificial". Gale hopes that someday she'd meet someone who didn't care if she smelled or not or "bonded with nature". She also hopes to find a living relative... Then she stumbled upon the lab. It was a mystery how she found it, but she considered herself lucky. She assumed they had computers that could track down the location of anyone, even any of her relatives...if there WERE any, that is... Hoping to get some info. of some sort out of it, she went inside, only to find it was her biggest mistake.
    Other: Gale is actually a good singer, and she put together an ocarina, so she can play that well, too.
    Region: I prefer Johto, but...
    Rp Sample:
    Spoiler:

Hope it all works out. You DID say in the rules you'd allow one more person to be able to play as an Eevee, correct?

Last edited:

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    The Sign-up Sheet

Name: Sarah

Species: Aipom

Appearance:
    Human character: https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/pokemonme.png (minus the Aipom on the shirt at the moment)
    her height is about 5 foot 6 inches.

Pokemon: if she can look like the character sheet I've created for her https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_D_41485.png but to look like a Aipom with the eyes and mouth and not the way I've drawn her here, if not I'll look like a normal colored Aipom but maybe with the same hair style though.
    her height is 2 feet and 10 inches, which is about three inches taller then a normal Aipom.
    Attacks: Swift, Scratch, Sand-Attack and Dig
    she would like to learn Iron tail and Thunder

Personality: Sarah is mostly caring toward her friends, loving person, but can be very quite at times if she has nothing to say or nothing to ask of others, she'll keep to herself until someone ask for help or looks as if they need help then she'll ask if they'd love help or not. Sarah can get very ticked off very quickly if someone makes her mad in the wrong way and well tend to get very angry very fast, but as long as you stay sweet and caring or nice and not make her mad in any way she'll be just fine and will stay your friend as long as you want her to be your friend. She loves to try to make friends but it seems to be rather hard for her because of the way she acts, she some times act likes if she's still 8 years old, playful goofy, and Hyper.

History: Being the Middle child out of 5 kids, and being the smart one out of three of the kids, she finished high school early and has been helping out around the house while her Mom, Dad, Older Brother and Older Sister works while she stays home with the two younger kids whom aren't to much younger then she is.
    Sarah likes to go out and explore different areas of town and is always out and about, window viewing, exploring the woods near her home. She always tries to be whom she is and not what her older Sister and Brother do, her parents want her to carry on what they do and try to be like them, they go to school they got good jobs, she wants to be able to flow with what comes her way and live her life the way she wants to live it.

She loves to draw, so she's always out side drawing birds, cats, or what ever tends to seek her eyes the most, and if she's not drawing her head is in front of a TV watching it or playing video games, she likes cute things, animals, and trying to make friends, she doesn't have very many but what she has is better then no one.

Region: I say Sinnoh

Rp Sample: (sorry if some of my grammar is wrong or some misspelling, I'm very bad with grammar and just can't seem to fix it, everything always seems fine to me, and I love to role play)
    There Sakuya was heading back home in Sandgem Town, her little sister was getting her very first ever Pokemon and she really wanted to be there for her, and maybe even travel with her.

Sakuya had left home about the same age Angel is going to be leaving, but she had went to Hoenn region to get her very first Pokemon, along the way she had traveled with only one friend which all they wanted to do was contest, Sakuya went for badges but once in a while did a contest just for fun, she found that she really liked it, after getting badges from Kanto reigon she started to do contest by the time she was done with it, she is now heading home, and hasn't gotten any Sinnoh badges of her home region.

She was still a few miles away from home but it would only take her about a hour to get home from walking distance unless someone came along and gave her a ride to her home town

Meanwhile Angel woke up and looked outside "Today is the day I'm going to get my very first Pokemon, oh man I can't wait to get my very first Pokemon, I really want a Chimchar!" Angel said as she got dressed

She soon made her way into the kitchen where her Mom was making some food "Hey sweetie, so today is the day you get your very first Pokemon right?" she asked

"Of course Mom, can I eat after I get my Pokemon, I'd love to shear my food with my very first Pokemon, I'd love to get a female Chimchar at the most, and name her Anny" Angel said

"Will with the luck of your bother at the Day Care center with Granny and Grandpa you might even get something special" she said with a smile

Angel's Mom knew that she was getting a Shiny Chimchar but she didn't want to spoil the surprise so she kept it to herself

"Will I'll be right back then Mom, I'll see you in a bit" Angel said and walked out the door and headed to the Professors lab, but he wasn't there "I guess he's out studying by the lake again" Angel said and decided to walk to the lake instead

She made her way to the lake and there he was Professor Rowan was looking at the lake

"Hey Professor, what you looking at?" Angel asked out

He turned to see Angel "Oh hi there Angel, oh my I totally forgot about today, I'm so sorry, but um will I'm looking at the lake, there is suppose to be a Pokemon here that is hidden at the lake somewhere and I was just looking around to see if I could spot it, but come on lets go back to the lab I can look later" He said

As they both walked back toward the lab and made it inside

"Will here you go, you said you wanted a Chimchar right, will your little brother sent this one, he says it's a very special Chimchar, it knows how to talk, and you'll see something else when you let it out of its ball" Professor Rowan said handing Angel the pokeball

Angel took it from his hand "all right come on out Chimchar" Angel said tossing the ball up in the air and a light came from the ball letting out the little Chimchar as it sparkled and sat there

"Hi, I'm Chimchar, its good to meet you" she said

"Oh wow, You do talk!! And OMG your shiny! Kenji was able to get you for me!" Angel said

"Yes, he thought me to talk, and yup I'm shiny, and pretty!" she said

"OMG yes very pretty, OMG when I see Kenji when I head to that town I must give him a big hug!!!!!! Oh yeah before I forget how does the name Anny sound to you?" Angel asked her

"Oh that name sounds very pretty, I like it, so my name is Anny, I like it I'll go by it now! Thanks for naming me my friend" Anny said jumping onto Angel's head

Angel liked this very much "I don't think I'll ever put you inside of your pokeball, your going to travel with me every where I go!" Angel said

"Aww thanks, I'd be happy to beside you, every where you go" Anny said

"That's so wonderful, any ways Professor have you heard of any news on my sister yet?" Angel asked

"Um she did call her not to long ago, she said she was about a hour away, she had to help some Pokemon along the way which delayed her a little but she should be on her way" he said "Oh and before I forget here are your five pokeballs and pokedex, please get some good Pokemon info for me, your sister has done a wonderful job on that for Pokemon that live in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, so I hope you do the same for the Sinnoh region alright?" he asked

"Alright!" Angel said

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    [FINISHED]

Name:
    Antekleon [Leon]
    Species:
    Swablu
    Appearance:
    Human
    Leon is a blonde haired blue eyed ten year old and his body shows various amounts of scars from all the trees he's climbed. Scrawny and short for his age, he's often picked on by other kids but he simply responds with a sweet somewhat toothless smirk, as is his nature. While he's almost always covered in bruises, he manages to keep his clothes rather clean. He normally wears something durable but something he can climb in. His favorite outfit is a white long sleeved thermal tshirt under a black short sleeved dark blue hoodie with the Blackthorn Dragon's Den Emblem on the back, slightly worn but still very much visible.

While his blonde hair sometimes gets into his eyes with its sometimes obnoxious length that just loves to get into his eyes with its obnoxious-ness, it doesn't stop him from moving and neither do the cacky tan cargo pants that extend to just over his knees. He gets into absolutely everything and his sneakers, white with red outlines and flashy red lights, show the damage. They're partially ducktaped together. On his back, he carries his pokemon, or he will when he officially leaves Blackthorn, in a tan and green sling backpack. All in all, the boy who stands at just over three feet tall, packs much more energy and spirit than it seems. His lithe form make him almost seem malnourished but don't leave him alone with your thanksgiving dodrio or by the time you come back it'll be eated. All. Up.

Swablu
    Well. He's a fluffy birdy, rather small for his age, and aside from the white scar on the back of his neck, he's a pretty normal birdy. Except for the fact he's half the size of a normal swablu and yet this still manages to get him stuck in things like airducks. Seriously. Those things truly hate him...
    Personality:

Even though he's only ten years old, Leon already has two very distinct parts to his personality, one that most people see, and a darker side most people wouldn't want to see. Most of the time, he's a curious ten year old who gets into anything he possibly can. He'll climb any tree, he'll explore any unexplored territory and he'll do it no matter the cost to himself, with a few exceptions. He's a curious little rascal and while the saying goes that curiosity killed the skitty, it's not exclusive to such fuzzy pokemon because even now that he's covered in feathers and squawks because his fluffy birdy-ness prevents him from doing things [Like fitting into tight spaces without getting stuck which still happens often because he's just too stubborn for his own good] he still does them. And gets stuck.

Leon is a mediator. While he was rather forced into it, the boy mediates between any and all conflicts, not taking sides and preventing or trying the best he can not to let it get beyond a certain level of angry. He won't stay out of it if it looks like it's going to get bad and heaven help

History:
    Born to an average upper middle class family, Leon really doesn't have much of a secret, or so it would seem. A father high in the Dragon's Order of the Clan in Blackthorn City, a mother who can cook better than anyone else in the city, it's been proven in tests you see, an elder brother who now runs with the Pokemon G-Men, along side the legendary trainer Lance, and a fuzzy house-pet Pikachu who would surgically [static electricity if you want to be technical about it] attach itself to you at the first sign of a bad day, there was nothing really he lacked. But then again, every family has its dirty little secrets. At a young age, Leon watched his parents argue over the unkempt state of the house and stepped in, to mediate, to stop the fighting, and soon turned himself into the one and only pillar that that entire family began to heavily depend on. Not allowed to show weakness, his boyhood was taken from him and he forced himself to mature as best he could. Sure, he still has his boyish quirks from time to time, but when it comes to matters of more adult-porportions, he's the child nobody expects to perk up. He can go from silly and giggly to serious and mature in about ten seconds. He can keep his cool, even when people twice his age are freaking out but that doesn't mean he can always do it. Sometimes, well, he's ten.

Because he's ten, well, he runs away every once in awhile, for an adventure, to get away form his home for just a little bit. Sometimes he goes just out to the Ice Cave, wanders around a little bit, or sometimes he goes as far as Mahogany Town, just for a change of pace. But, well, one time he went a little bit farther than normal. He went in thru the air ducts, of a small seemingly abandoned factory on the outskirts of town, finding the gate latched tight. As he crawled, he began to hear noises and crept further after them, skinning his knees raw in the process but the curiosity and the growing noises were too much for the curious midget to ignore. Creeping further and further, he managed to peer down thru the ventilation and his eyes simply grew wide. there was a man, a scientist, in typical scientist garb and, well, he was doing something that wasn't very nice, to be honest. There were Pokemon, crying, all locked up in cages. Tears sprang to the boy's eyes, the cries of the pokemon beginning to get to him. Whimpering, he waited until the man had seemingly left before he wiggled out of the airduct, climing onto the top of the row of cages, running along them, desperate to find a way to let them out. He didn't see the man coming, he didn't know anything was happening until there was something sweet smelling under his nose and the world spun black.

When he woke up, he was partially made out of clouds.
    Other:
    He has this thing for berry-flavored muffins. If you give him one, he'll do whatever the hell you say for as long as you has teh muffins.
    Region:
    Johto
    Rp Sample:
    Partially gloved bleeding fingers tightly clutching the edge of the cliff, blood trickling down the pale limb, dripping towards the ground so far dfsown below. Grunting, as anyone would when faced with a nasty fall to a sea of churning water filled with the chaos of battle. Clenching her teeth together, she painstakingly pulled herself up onto the ridge. Catching her breath, she pushed back the stray dark green strands of hair from her eyes, firmly tucking them behind her ear. A few moments later, when the pressure in her chest had finally subsided to a tolerable level, she lifted herself up on still shaking legs and began to brush off the blood and dirt from her black tank top and now badly torn acid wash jeans. Cracking her neck, she checked herself over for any serious injuries, slipping her hands out of her gloves.

Her palms were bleeding, her arms and knees, where they peaked out from the tears in her jeans, were covered in bruises and a fine layer of filth but nothing was broken. Sighing, she slipped her raw hands back into the gloves, hissing lightly through clenched teeth at the pull it had on her skin, ripping it further as the leather settled into place. Bending over, she tied the laces tighter on her metal-toed boots and straightening up, wandered to the edge, the wind catching her hair and blowing it into her eyes.

It wasn't a pleasant site. A good forty feet below, on the water's edge and on the nearly vanquished coastline, it was almost too hard for anyone, let alone her, to look at. Dozens of silver-clad humans were enveloped in a fight with an assorted number and color of trainers, pitting their Pokémon against one another with no regard to the storm billowing up around them. It was coming from the tip of the other mountain on the island, the source of that storm, and it wasn't dying down anytime soon. Battle cries and the deafening thuds of blows connecting with flesh, fur, skin, metal… it brought the girl to her knees, tears slipping from her amber eyes and falling onto the ground her hands trembling as she brought them to her eyes, mashing the leather into her face.

She didn't even notice his hand on her shoulder.

Turning sharply, surprise and hostility coming through her expression regardless of the tears still streaming down her cheeks, she relaxed when she noticed the two men both nearly twice her slim 154cm height, one in a black shirt-less suit adorned with a silver ankh like buckle with a blue bandana covering his brown hair and the other, a redhead, in a maroon and grey long sleeved tunic, reaching to just below his knees and a small red mountain emblem just above his heart. Her guard visibly dropping, she staggered back up to her feet, licking her parched lips once before speaking, her voice quiet, almost timid, a sharp contrast to her normal demeanor, "It's as bad as it looks like, isn't it."

The red haired man nodded, crossing his arms across his chest, "Yes, I'm afraid so… Cyrus has gone mad with the power of that stone. He's determined to gain control of the ancient Pokémon slumbering here."

The other man chuckled weakly, pointing over at the mountain, "At dis rate, da seal won't hold, you know? Den we're going to have some preeeetty major flooding on our hands, yah?"

"When… when?" she lifted her hands to stare at them, her eyes blurring over as she focused on her cracked and bloodied fingertips, "I should've done something, I should've acted sooner…"

Maxie reached out, placing his hand on the smaller girl's shoulder, pulling her back from the edge, "Mika this isn't your fault. You couldn't risk exposing yourself; Giovanni couldn't allow Cyrus to know that the Black Emerald was in Sinnoh, there wasn't anything you could've done or can do… If you reveal yourself now, well…"

Her shoulders sagged, her head lowering in defeat, "I know… I know but…" her eyes lifted, staring intently into the waters below at a young boy with light brown hair who was in the midst of the fray, a pikachu firmly attached to his head, watching as he struggled to stay upright, "But…He's-"​

[/FINISHED]

Last edited:

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Name: Kalec O'Neill
    Species: Ponyta
    Appearance: Human: He stands a little over 5'10 and is of a medium build. He has some muscle but it's from working on a farm (explained in History), so he's no muscle bound fiend. His eyes are dark brown. He has chin-length, brown hair with blue highlights in it. It is constantly falling into his eyes but can't be bothered to get it cut. It's usually messy as he's too busy to really care what his hair looks like; or the rest of him for that matter. He is usually seen in blue jeans that are a bit frayed at the ends and a black, grey or blue tee shirt. Those shirts often have sawdust or hay on them. He generally looks dusty unless he's dressed up for some occasion. He also wears dark brown paddock boots(at work) or runners and a dark grey hoodie is around his waist as he's up pretty early in the mornings.

Pokémon: As a Ponyta he is the shiny version with a blue mane and tail. His fur is white and his hooves are dark grey. He stands 3'05 at the withers, so a tad taller then most Ponyta's. His eyes are the same colour they were as a human. There is nothing special about his overall frame but he has a long scar on his left hip. He doesn't know how the Ponyta got it.
    Personality: Rather sarcastic, and he keeps to himself if he can help it. A definite loner type and it is very hard to win his trust. He also seems, tired a lot. Not physically tired, just sick of life and what it's dished out to him. If you say/do something truly dumb in he'll bite off some sarcastic reply though. That said, if you manage to engage him in intelligent conversation he can be rather amiable to be around. He's not a quiet person, just hard to get to know. Just... think before you talk. His humour is rather morbid and obviously sarcastic (usually at himself). He is also good on putting on a 'pleasant face' for the clients where he works. Not good to say what you think when your getting paid you know.

Under his hard outer core he is very loyal and will defend what he believes in. If you manage to become his friend he will always have your back. He is also a good listener to his friends or those who just really need someone to talk to. He is definitely someone who knows how to keep his mouth shut about things you don't want generally known. He acts like he doesn't care but it is only because of his history he acts this way. With his horses he is very caring and gentle with them it is because people have hurt him many times he is so cold.
    History: His parents died when he was ten and he moved in with his uncle. His parents weren't exactly the doting type-upper class socialites-so his nanny basically raised him. She came from England so as a result he has a slight English accent. He did all right in school and it was an ok time in his life as his parents basically ignored him so long as he got decent grades. He parents died in a car crash on the way back from some theatre show. The cops didn't say they were drunk but it was implied. After that he moved in with his uncle.

His uncle did not like his joining their family and basically used him as a free babysitter/barn hand. He had a younger cousin who he deeply cared for and would take beatings from his uncle for him just to keep him from harm. He also loved the horses he worked with on his uncle's farm. His uncle raised Quarter horses for racing and stock work. Kalec spent most of his time in the barn when not in school and as much as possible stayed out of his uncle's way. Then his uncle, wanting his son to prove his 'manliness', put him on one of his high-strung racing colts. He was thrown into a fence and killed. His uncle refused to think it was his fault, and since Kalec had trained the horse, blamed him. Kalec was 14.

It nearly became intolerable for Kalec to live there when one day a few days after he turn sixteen, his uncle had another one of his rages and Kalec, unable to take it anymore, fought back. He floored his uncle and knocked him unconscious. Scared for what might happen to him when he woke up he grabbed his few belongings and left. He has been working in a stable on the other side of the country, ever since.
    Other: He can play the piano.
    Region: Johto
    Rp Sample: "Kaaaaaaaaaaalec! Kaaalec?! KALEC!" a woman's voice screeched out from the end of the aisle.

Kalec sighed, 'What could she possibly want now?' he thought, straightening in King's stall. King flicked an ear at the ruckus and snorted. He didn't even bother to raise his head from his hay, long used to Alicia's shrieking.

"I agree King." He said patting the bay's rump and leaning the pitchfork against the wood wall, walked to the stall opening.

The barn was not the biggest but it was clean and the owner was one of the few of the higher-class barns that truly cared for the horses' welfare. It was an older wooden barn with a low ceiling. The stalls were a decent size though, and took a goodly amount of time to clean as Bill, the owner, made sure the employees did not skimp on shavings.

"I'm in here!" He called leaning over the wheelbarrow so she could see his head.

"Ah There you are!" she said, simpering. She walked down the aisle, her black riding boots clicking on the concrete floor. She had a knee length leather coat on and a light purple turtle neck sweater. A riding whip was in her left hand, which swung elaborately as she walked. "I was looking all over for you! I don't have time to exercise Sampson today so do you think you could? I would really appreciate it."

She stopped outside the stall and smiled a smile that probably got men to do for her just what she wanted. Kalec just wanted to snort and laugh at her. As it was he smiled pleasantly and said,

"Sure, how long?"

"Oh an hour or so," she said flippantly, waving her right hand around. "I'm sure you know what's best, though work on his extended trot would you?"

"Not a problem." he said nodding, "Have a good day."

"Thank you! Cheerio!" She said, faking an English accent on the last word.

When she had turned and left, heels clicking the whole way, Kalec turned and ground his teeth, snatching the pitchfork of the wall. 'I love you Terry but some days I wish you hadn't been English. Gah!' Kale shook his head. 'Hate that bloody woman. Sampson deserves better then her.'

He worked with a will to finish King's stall, the last for the day. He added more layers of sawdust to his clothes as he worked and King, bored with eating, decided now was a good time to play 'try to steal the pitchfork'.

"King! Not now you brut!" he laughed and shoved his head away. King just bobbed his head and continued to try. His blue tee shirt then got slobbered because King kept missing and getting his shirt.

Kalec distracted him by pulling out a carrot from his pocket and throwing it in his feed bowl. King tuned away and Kalec finished the rest before he could get bored again. King looked disappointed when he backed the wheelbarrow out and Kalec patted him on the nose. "Your owner is coming today, no worries."

King snorted and went back to his hay as Kalec locked his door. He hurried through the rest of his chores, wanting to get everything done and himself cleaned up before the concert tonight.

Hope everything's ok. If you'd rather the Ponyta was not shiny I'll change it.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Pikataro: Yes, I did say that one more person could be an Eevee since I felt like being one this time, and I knew that it was a very popular choice. Your SU is good, but I have two problems with it. The first is that you have your necklace as an Eevee. Maybe I wasn't clear enough on it-this is the first thread I've created so far so I guess I can make a couple of mistakes- but you aren't transformed into an Eevee. Your mind is transferred into the body of an Eevee that is already alive so unless you can give me a good reason for why Gale still has the necklace, I'm going to have to ask you to change that. Secondly, I'm a little concerned about that you haven't placed Gale into the scenario of coming home from the concert with a group of friends and going into the lab (Since you've been basicially saying that she doesn't have any friends at all. Maybe you could say that someone say you alone and asked you to come along if you want to push to whole no friend thing.) Unless we get someone coming in late in the story, I don't everyone to follow that. I know that you're a good RPer so don't be upset by any of this. If anything, I blame myself for not being clear enough. For now, you're Pending. Let me guess.... You're going to evolve into a Glaceon, right? XD

(Have the others on soon)

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Name: Joseph Grimm (Not my real name, mind you)
    Species: Duskull
    Appearance:

Human:
    Dark, short hair, stands at about 5 feet. With drooping eyebags always found on his face, he doesn't really care about his looks. Seen wearing a loose white shirt and black pants, he never bothered to buy any other clothes apart from the ones he already owned. He has dark brown eyes and has a medium build.

Pokemon:

As a duskull, standing around two feet from the ground, his personality hasn't changed. He loosely levitates around to move. His body, composed of nothing but mere darkness with a touch of solidity, is short, with his arms always at its back, like a normal Duskull.

Personality:
    Very reluctant and sarcastic, he practically has no care for anything rather than his own state. he is easily accepting, and has a so-so kind of vibe. Although he is like this, he is loyal to his (very few) friends when he was human.
    But occasionally, he is seen actually smiling. Most of the time, he merely frowns at things around him. He has an astounding courtesy towards others, be it friend or foe. The words he use most of the time are "Oh Really", "Aaand?", "What's your point?" and "Oh joy..."

History:
    Being the youngest of his family, he is always pushed around by his other two brothers. He is always asked to take out the trash, wash the dishes, and so on. When his parents died in a car crash, he ran away from home in such despair.
    While running, he met his best friend, Duke, who was the son of a Policeman who lived a few blocks awahy from his old home. He was offered to stay at their house for the time being, which he gratefully accepted. Duke's mother, Linda, told him he was a great help in the household, by doing all the chores.

Two months later, Joseph was legally adopted by the said household, thus replacing his old name "Brown" with "Grimm". His new brother Duke, was of course very happy with his decision of being adopted by the family, and often offers him to do what he often does, like sports, video games, Arcades, and the like, but Joseph always (but kindly) declines all. On the night when he heard thunders outside, he and Duke wen out to investigate. When they reached the laboratory by walking in through the back door, a bright flash met their eyes, and fell unconcious on the floor. When Joseph woke up, he was a bit shocked by his appearance, in which the other creatures unapproached him. But Duke was gone.
    Other: N/A
    Rp Sample:

Waking up from the flash, Joseph found himself floating eerily in thin air. He asked himself 'How is this possible?' and then came a huge shock for him--He had no definite limbs.

"W-Wha?" said his trembling lips, as he turned around to see every visible inch of him. When he noticed it was too dark to see, he was in a cave. But when he went out, he noticed, it was also too bright to see. So he merely found a small basin of water and checked his reflection.

He wore a skull mask, and had only one eye revolving around the sockets. his body looked like a black cloak of some sort. He looked like a Grim Reaper, only without the scythe. While checking his reflection carefully, something popped up suddenly from the water,

"Hiya!"

"Gah!"

A bluish hankercheif with eyes and a horn talked to him. 'A ghost?!' he thought 'And this one looks...less threatening.' So he greeted back to the Ominous Puppet Ghost.

"H-Hello."

"Hm...."

The ghost revolved around him, checking him, and stopped, as if it had a conclusion.

"So...you're not from around these parts huh?"

"N-Nope..."

"Great! New travelling friend!" said the ghost rather cheerfully. "I'm Shuppet by the way."

"Shuppet?"

"Yup! Shuppet! What's yours?"

"I'm J-Joshua."

"Joshua...wierd name! Lemme guess, you're from France? No, Cambodia! Oh, how exciting! A foreign friend! Wait, you ARE foreign, aren't you? But you look like a normal Duskull to me..."

"D-Duskull?"

"Why do you look so downright surprised? Unless of course an eeebil wizard magicked you into a Duskull..." said Shuppet sarcastically.

"No...why of course! I was merely kidding you! Of course I'm a Duskull!" he lied.

"Wow, you're a really great actor! I hope we could be great friends! I'm from Johto myself. Long way from Johto to here, though..."

"Johto? My, that's very far."

"Yup. Oh look, the sun's setting! We could leave!"

And he noticed. The eye-burning sensation he experienced during day was gone. It WAS safe to go out.

"Well don't just levitate there! Let's go!" said the Shuppet.

And without saying anything, Joshua followed.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years

Name:
    Sandra Omen

Species: Wurmple

Appearance: Her human appearance: Sandra's skin is very light-colored. She is rather short, about 4'11", and has a slim build. She has short blond hair, about shoulder length, that is quite straight. Her eyes are large and light green, and she has light-colored lips. Her nose is small and neat. Sandra's shirt is long-sleeved, and colored green, with a blue butterfly in the middle of it. Her shirt is one size too large, so it looks rather big on her, except for the arms, since she has long arms. Her hands are small, and she wears black gloves over them. She wears gray sweatpants, and they go down not quite to her ankles. Each pant leg has a white stripe going down the outside of it. Sandra has large feet, size 7 or so, and wears long, black socks and light gray running shoes.

Pokémon: Like this: https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs014.gif

Personality: Sandra is impatient, and doesn't like to wait very much. She can only wait ten minutes or so before she starts jumping around and talking about the thing she's waiting for, if she's excited enough. She is rather cautious, and prefers to analyze things thoroughly before getting into them; in other words, she always looks before she leaps. She doesn't like to get involved in things that are none of her business, and usually just avoids those kinds of situations altogether. Sandra checks for dangerous situations also, and if she does find one, she steers clear. However, her curiosity can sometimes get the best of her, which often gets her into trouble. She cares for others moderately, but usually fends for herself. However, when she's down, she needs friends to cheer her up, so she likes making new pals, but doesn't exactly spend all her time with them. She is calm, and doesn't have much of a quick temper. Sandra is fascinated in animals.

History: Sandra lived in New Hampshire for the earlier years of her life; about until she was... six or seven, she can't quite remember. She was the youngest of her brother, who was 2 years older than her. Usually, he bothered her and teased her about things that she enjoyed doing, and acted as if they were her whole life. She hated what he was doing, but didn't bother to speak up, until one final day of enduring it, when she was 9, she snapped, and explained to Mom what had been happening since she learned to speak. She was furious when her mom said to do nothing about it, and to just ignore it, so she decided to give her brother a lesson. When he bothered her the next day, she turned back and cried, "You know I hate those things! Now stop before I..." And that was where she got stuck. Her brother seemed shocked until that part, where he laughed out loud. After that, however, he seemed to forget about the whole thing.

Pretty soon, Sandra made some friends of her own, and when she turned 15, they went to see a concert. As always, she got a bit jumpy in the middle, and all she could do was hope that they would ignore it. When the hour or so of loud music and sitting still for painfully long, she finally got to be hyper outside, which is when she spotted the lights on in the lab. Curious, she kept staring at it, until her friends finally asked her what she was gawking at. As Sandra showed them, she seemed to get all tense, as if it were a situation she didn't want to get into. But her friends dragged her into it, and she had no choice but to follow. And then she got into this mess.

Other:

Region: Hoenn

Rp Sample:

Spoiler:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    (Geez, you people are signing up faster than I can look at them)

Aipomfan13: The thing that I've noticed with your SU is that you tend to list your sentences and separate them with commas, rather than with periods, question marks, and exclamation points. When you write like this: My name is Aipom, I like bananas, my favorite color is purple, you are creating run-on sentences, which are complete sentences that are put together into one sentence without the use of conjunction (and, or, but, etc.) It needs to be something like: My name is Aipom, and I like bananas. My favorite color is purple. For now, you are Denied, but if you can correct this mistake in your RP sample- and I sincerely hope that you do- I will accept you. Just to let you know this is the part of this job that I hate..... Hope to see you RPing in this thread soon :).

Mika: I haven't seen all of the Pokemon shows-and I probably haven't even come close-, but I'm under the impression that Dratini are water-based, Dragonair can fly, or I guess glide, for short distances, and Dragonites are the ones that can finally move around on land. I really like Dratini, but I don't feel like I should overlook this. If you can show me an instance where this pokemon was moving like you said, I'll accept it. If not, please change it. You're Pending for now.

Timeless: I don't mind you being a shiny, but you will probably be the only one. As you probably can already guess, I love Ponyta! Actually, I love just about all fire types, but Ponyta was the first Pokemon I RPed as so it holds a special place in my heart. No, this doesn't mean I'm going to evolve into a Flareon. I also like just about all of the eeveelutions. I really liked how you had someone who works around horses to be put into the Ponyta's body. Just remember that you're going to be bigger than most of the other Pokemon. I'll try to remember that and give you enough room to manuever at all times, but just keep it in mind. Also love the British accent. You're Accepted. I liked your RP sample but try not to start your sentences with Kalec, he, she, it, and the all the time. Try to start more with participles and prepositional phrases to make your sentences more interesting. participle: Patting the horse's neck, Kalec saw a woman approaching them. preposion: Before Kalec could finish his work, the owner showed up.

atoms2ashes: Ok, I am going to accept your reason for how Joseph got to the Pokemon world. He either need to arrive sometime before or after the others though. If you do want him to find his brother, I'd prefer that you find a friend to post a SU and RP as him because I didn't really want anyone to have two characters. You can leave your RP sample the way it is, but I just want to make sure you know that there's no France or Cambodia in the Pokemon world. Your Pokemn appearance didn't really tell much, but I know that sometimes it's hard to say much more than he's a normal Duskull. Anyway, you're Accepted.

pumpkinziggy: Hmm... A Wurmple certainly isn't what I expected, but I like it. Until Sandra evolves into a Beautifly or a Dustox, you probably need to keep your character near another Pokemon-my choice would be the Ponyta- so she can hop on anytime we need to get somewhere fast. I'll have to remember that bug Pokemon evolve faster than others. PM me when you think you're ready to evolve, and I'll try not to keep you in the cacoon for too long. You're Accepted.

Pikataro: Like atoms2ashes, you need to show some sign in your first post that you arrived either before or after the main group. You're Accepted. Welcome to the party :).

Whew, now that that's over, I'd like everyone to take a look at the OOC thread for this story because I'm going to address some issues in it that have come to my attention.

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Name: Azure
    Species: Chimchar
    Appearance: Pokemon Appearance- Looks almost like any ordinary chimchar. If you looked at Azure and any other chimchar's you probably could'nt tell the difference. With only one exception, and that she keeps her azure blue eyes. Azure stands at only 1 foot 7 inches.

Human Appearance- Azure has brown hair that is straight and shoulder-length. Like her name, she has bright azure colored eyes. She is average height, five-foot, 3 inches. She wears a white shirt with red short sleeves and long blue pants.

Personality: Azure has a lonely personality. She spends most of her time alone and to herself. She's shy and doesn't talk much to others, resulting in a lack of friends. Despite her shy and timid personality, she can be out-going with her few friends she does have, almost like a different person entirely. But her friends don't always hang out with her, because they would rather talk to their other friends. Their actions pain Azure, but she's too shy to ever tell them that it bothers her. She finds it hard to accept new friends because she thinks that they'll wind up forgetting her like other friends.

History: (Takes place soon after preset storyline) Azure has spent most of her life in silence. Her mom ignores her, like pretending Azure doesn't even exist. Her brother isn't fond of her, and usually makes fun of her or makes her feel worse for herself. She lives in a small town in California, where she has lived her entire life. When Azure was six years-old, she made a best friend in first grade. Two years later her best friend, Jackie, moved far away. And haven't spoken to eachother since.

Years later, at fifteen years-old, one of Azure's "so-called friends" invited her to come to see a movie. Azure would keep thinking to herself "I'm only being invited cause she has no one else to go with". On their way to the theatres, a flash of lightning came from the sky. Right by that old lab....Azure was frightened, and pretended to ignore it. But her friend new Azure was only pretending. Her friend decided to force Azure to go and check it out. Azure was reluctant and refused, but after a large amount of persuaion, Azure decided to go with her friend into the lab. Mostly because she was too shy to finally disagree. If she only refused, she wouldn't have ended up in the mess she had tangled herself in. Azure had no time to think about this, as she blacked out.

Region: Kanto Region
    Rp Sample: "Gah...." Azure mumbled in a low voice. She noticed she was lying on the ground. But why the ground? She opened her eyes to see what looked like a rocky mountain. "Mountain? I thought I was....In the lab...." Azure took instant note of the lab. How she walked in, and saw strange animals and a scientist looking man. And remembered that she blacked out. Just then the sound of wings flapping became evident.

Azure winced her eyes in pain. She was being attacked....by birds? Azure struggled to get up. Her body felt different, lighter in fact. She looked at herself. "Ack! Were are my clothes?" But then she noticed something worse. "I'm...I'm orange!" Her thoughts were cut short because of the birds attacks.

"Attack, attack!" The birds screamed.

Azure tried to run, but her legs felt too short, and her arms to long. She couldn't run correctly. "What happened? Why...Ow!" The birds pecked mercilessly at Azure, and angered at the birds, Azure spit fire out at them! The birds were frightened and flew off.

Azure was scared as well. She covered her mouth in disbelief....And she said..."I've become a fire-breathing monkey gah!!! She screamed loudly, which echoed throughout the canyons.

(Sorry about the ember attack. I'm not sure how to change the RP sample though)
    If I need to add more, let me know. I have to leave so I cut my RP sample short. Let me know if I have to fix something, thanks! Ok, I edited it!

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    chanchimi: Everything looks good except that I want want everyone to start out at lvl 5 so you can't quite use Ember yet (I probably allow you to learn it pretty quick though). Other than that detail you're good to go so you're Pending for now. If you take a look at the OOC thread, you may understand some things a little better. Since you're deviating from my preset storyline a bit, you need to suggest in your first post whether you were there before my group or after. Oh, I almost didn't catch this. You would hear the Starly saying actual words, not "Star star."

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Oh, I decided to change my species.

Name:
    Niki Tkio
    Species:Buneary
    Appearance: *HUMAN* Nikki has long, flowing brown hair. Her eyes are also a brown color. Her skin is a natural color. She has a petite frame witch completely contradicts her persona. Nikki stands at the height of 5'9". Witch to her is pretty natural. Her dad was 6 foot and her mom 5'8". She is said to be the spitting image of her mother.No matter how many times she disagrees she is told that over and over. For clothes she wears black sleeveless top. Underneath that is a white undershirt. She also wears black pants, that are a bit to big, but billow in the breeze. (Like Aladins :) )

*POKEMON*
    Buneary are small furry mammalian Pokémon with long ears. They have two types of fur covering their bodies: a light tan fleececovers much of their lower body, feet and the tips of their ears. They also have smooth chocolate colored pelt on the upper half of their body. Most artwork depicts the right ear standing erect while the left is flopped over.
    Personality:Niki, is a total rebel. She absoulutely hates being told what to do. She likes, to be different, in fact strives to be different. She loves the uniqueness in people. She hates people who act like someone that they aren't because she wants to know people for who they are not who they pretend to be. Niki likes to have a good time, and hangout with friends, you know just talking and laughing. Second chances. Second chances are something that Niki gives out sparingly. She thinks people have the ability to change, but not everyone has the potential. She will only give a second chance to one she sees whom has potential to change. She loves to express herself through art, this includes drawing, painting, singing and playing insturments.
    History:Niki was an only child, and got lots of attention from her parent. At a young age she loved it, always doing the best she could for them. She attended a school-she forgets the name of- and brought home a's all the time. Her parents where impressed, and would always but her gifts. They were fun gifts such as toys and stuff. When she grew older she got a trip to a private beach-who's name she never took the time to learn- There she met her first real friend, but they sadly had to leave eachother when she had to go back home.

As she grew older, she became more rebellious. She didn't like all the attention, it grew old. She didn't like because she could never go anywhere without her parent's knowing or without her having to check in every five minutes. She also got a bunch of friends, and goes places with them. Niki liked the idea of friends, staying out later, not having to check in every so often. Most of her friends were guys at a younger age, she doesn't really know why. One day Niki had an accident with a creep. He had offered her a ride, she declined and he followed her. Luckily she had taken kung-fu classes, so she pummeled him when he got out of the car.
    Other:
    She has a crush on Calin (if ok)
    Rp Sample: You have seen my work. If you want me to get one I will.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Lostt: Everything sound's good to me, and I know that you're a good RPer. Also the crush is fine with me. Just don't go any farther than PG-13. So, obviously, you're Accepted.
    One day Niki had an accident with a creep. He had offered her a ride, she declined and he followed her. Luckily she had taken kung-fu classes, so she pummeled him when he got out of the car.
    My favorite part. lol

Important Notice: Ok, I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to get this thing started. Not counting those on reserve and/or pending (which surprising doesn't affect the winner) the results of the region poll is*drum roll*:
    Kanto: 0
    Johto: 2
    Hoenn: 1
    Sinnoh: 4

So Sinnoh is the winner! I want us to start in a small forest that surrounds Sandgem town (for reasons that will not disclose yet.) We will be scattered around so the first posts should be about you getting your bearings (maybe some of you freaking out XD) and eventually finding each other. From this point on, OOC post are not allowed, though you can tack on little OOC comments on a post to explain some things in that particular post. In other words, you can't post something that has no IC material. Blah blah blah blah blah. I just need to stop talking and get this show on the road.

IC: "Oh... My head," Calin groaned, shifting his weight slightly. Lying on his back, he could feel soft grass underneath him. "Where am I? I remember a lab, but what happened after that?" When he opened his eyes, he could see tall trees all around him, their leaves blocking out most of the sun. Rolling over onto his stomach, he almost immediately realized that something was wrong.

"Geez, the ground is a lot closer than it used to be. The trees seem so huge, too. Why does my body feel so strange?...." Looking down at his hands, he still sat for several seconds, while his strangely sluggish brain tried to work everything out.

"Woah!" he yelled, jumping to his feet. "Where'd my hands go!?" Where his hands used were small, cream-colored paws. Craning his neck even more he could see that the paws were connected to legs that were covered in short, brown fur. Feeling something behind him, he turned his body in a semi-circle and saw that he had a bushy tail, covered in the same brown and cream-colored fur.

"Wha... wha.... what happened!?" he stuttered, unable to believed what his eyes were telling him. Even his voice sounded strange, sounding more like a little kid's than a sixteen year old's. "This is a dream, right? It's got to be a dream.... This can't possible be real. I don't even know what I am." Seeing a small pond nearby, he walked clumsily over to it. A couple of feet away from it, he tripped over a rock and fell down onto his stomach. "Ouch.... Walking on four feet feels so weird. Man, if this hurts, could it be that this isn't a dream?" Picking himself back off the ground, he continued over to the pond and looked down at his image.

In the pond, he saw a fox-like creature with a round head, maroon eyes, long pointed ears. Brown fur covered his whole body except for the cream-colored furry collar around his neck, the tip of his tail, and his forepaws.

"I'm cute? Am I a fox? I look kind of like one, but I've never seen any that look like this. What has happened to me?!" It was at that moment that Calin remembered his friends. After splashing enough water in his face to clear his head, he started walking around through the forest to look for them.

"Biaannnca!....Leeeon!...Kaaalec!....Saannndra!....Nikiiii!.... Where are you guys!? Are you here?" Calin yelled, looking for any sign of them. When he didn't get an answer immediately, he sat down on his haunches with a sigh.
    Seeing a bush moving out of the corner of his eye, he leaped back onto his feet, ready for anything. Out of the bush came one of the strangest creatures he'd ever seen, but this was a record that would be broken many times over in this place.

"What are you looking at, kid?" the beaver-like creature said, crossly. At almost twice Calin's height, the strange animal seemed to be almost four times his weight as well. He had brown fur covering most of his body, four plump legs, two small, round ears, and large front teeth sticking out of his mouth.

"You can talk!? Animals can't talk!" Calin said, backing nervously away from the creature. He just couldn't believe what was happening to him.

OOC: Ok, I'm going to stop here for now. I wasn't sure who all my character is supposed to be friends with so if I got it wrong, just tell me, and I'll change it. I'm eagerly waiting for your posts now.
    Gallade of the sand (Just going to call you Gallade from now on if that's ok): You are Reserved.
    Chanchimi: You are Accepted.

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    "....Ah....Ah....Achoo!" Azure sneezed, waking her from her sleep. She opened her eyes and surveyed the area around here while lying on her stomach. The terrain looked rocky and dusty. Was it a mountain? A canyon?

"Where the heck am I? I was just in that....Lab, and I remember, fainting." She tried to process her thoughts in her head. Her thoughts were cloudy. She decided to try and stand up. But something was wrong. Azure tried to get on her feet, then immediately fell forward. Annoyed, she fell to the floor. She seemed to notice that thing looked bigger. But maybe it was cause she was on the ground.

"What is wrong with my body....Why am I in a canyon?" She questioned to herself, while trying to stand up again. There was a boulder next to Azure she grabbed on to keep balance. While balanced, she looked at her arms and legs. "My...my arms! They're orange, and hairy! My feet are so small, my arms....So long!" She was getting scared of herself, and what she became. Azure felt her face with her had, and felt her ears. "My ears are gargantuan! I...am I, a monkey?" She was trembling now.

In her fright, she didn't notice she had a flaming tail which was singeing the boulder. Just then the boulder moved! Azure turned around to see it, and the boulder had a face resembling a dinosaur, and it arms and legs popped out as well! Azure was now scared out of her mind.

-Okay. I think that's good for now. The boulder was a Golem!-

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    (OOC: Yeah, Yeah I know to not go past Pg-13)

I/C:When Niki woke up she, felt refreshed. Headaches were something that she just never seemed to get. Looking around she saw only trees,"What in the world? How am I...but I was just at that l-" then it had hit here. The lab, the scientist, he must of thought she was dead, then disposed of the body. "Hah, well he under estimated me" she said in a proud voice, and walked on through the forest. She came upon a running stream, witch made her very thirsty. The girl stooped down to scoop up some one water, but realized that her hands were paws. "What the f-" she stopped staring at her reflection in the lake,"this is really weird..well I am thirsty so I should drink up the water.." she scooped some up, sipping it and then swallowing it.

What exactly am I? I look like a bunny...Niki wandered aimlessly through the unknown forest, the trees were no doubt bigger, well not so much them bigger as she was smaller. The ground under he feet felt cool, and it soon felt natural. The girl found herself getting hungry, and soon found a berry bush. She sniffed, they smelt good, they didn't smell poisonous. "Well, I guess I got to chance it.." she jumped off the ground to reach the rather high berries. "Woah.. this is fun,I can jump really high.." she grabbed some berries, and put them on the ground. She repeated this process, long after the berries that she could reach were gone.

Nikki scooped the berries off the ground and held them in her arm. She continued on through the forest with a sense of pride. "This life ain't half bad.. I am all alone.." then she grew a bit sadder. "B-but Calin is gone.." She sat down on a stump to mope for a while. She ate a couple of berries, then just let them drop to earth. "Well, we were both at the lab, maybe he is somewhere nearby.. all I have to do is meet up with someone who looks like me.." she got up a new smile on her face,it quickly faded though.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Lol... For some semi-new people... You guys sure are detailed... XD Okay... time to get cracking... Uh... and is it me or is part of the story/plot missing?

Name: Zephyr Mornstar
    Species: Larvitar... I can't help myself for going for the to-be strong Pokemon... XD
    Appearance:
    Zephyr stands a good 5 feet and 1 inch making her average in height compared to other girls. Her attire is a simple sleeveless black shirt with double white line designs around the collar and sleeveless arm. She also wears a pair of tan cargo pants with a white cloth-like belt that hangs somewhat loosely and white and black running shoes with white socks. Her three measurements are of an average girls' (I don't even know the average hehehe...) Zephyr also likes to wear her brown hair in a rising ponytail rather than a downwards way with a light blue ribbon and her amber eyes are but an inheritance from her beautiful mother.

Zephyr's Larvitar appearance is the same as any with just a few unique changes. Her armored body is more of a yellow green color closely resembling a shiny but not and the holes on her sides are a comma shape rather than a diamond. Her height is also shorter than a regular Larvitar putting her at 1 feet and 8 inches high.
    Personality:
    Zephyr is a bit on the tomboyish side and almost no one has seen her feminine side except her mother, father, and little sister. However, she still does the usual female grooming like any other normal girl. She can be overreaching sometimes but knows well her limit. Zephyr can be complicated when it comes to boys though. She isn't into boys as much and strives to be a good role model for her sister. Zephyr abhors her sister's pranks even if they are only to catch her attention. She is tenacious and hates losing which developed her "Never give up!" motto. She does have some trouble with her sense of direction making her not much of a leader.
    History:
    Zephyr comes from a family of four comprising of herself, her mother, father and younger sister. They led a normal and stable life in the city. Zephyr and her sister would attend school while their parents work a morning shift and then when Zephyr comes from school with her sister, Fuuko, they'd clean the house and prepare dinner... or rather lunch according to their parents odd track of time. Life there was happy but the three would have trouble being able to make Zephyr have an interest in boys. They had a devious plan for the upcoming day but little did they know, Zephyr had overheard the little plan. The next morning, Zephyr attended school as usual and after school she made her usual route home. Along the way, Zephyr's bag gets snatched by a young man and he starts to sprint off with Zephyr running after him. The man tries to escape his tracker by running into a laboratory of some sort. She loses track of the man inside the dark, chilly building and decides to sneak around. Some strange noises prompt her to cautiously make her way towards the source. Zephyr mistakenly stumbles upon the strange man only to be engulfed by blinding white lights. Little did she know... the mess her family had gotten her into... she will never see them again... perhaps. (I added a twist of NOT having some friends there... heheh if that's okay...)
    Other: My sense of Sinnoh is terrible since I have not played it yet... so yeah...
    Region: Uh... I think this doesn't matter anymore... XD
    RP Sample: Errr.... XDD
    -------​
    Zephyr felt like she was in a prison of eternal darkness... but not until it's interrupted by a soft breeze brushing off her arms and legs. She slowly opened her heavy eyelids and finds herself on her left cheek staring at some blades of grass. Some dirt had also managed to get into her mouth while she inhaled causing some strange sensations throughout her body for the indescribably good taste of dirt. However, a fuzzy fog floated around inside her head as she groans and reflects on the current events.

"W-what the heck happened...? And where's my bag...?" Zephyr mumbled to herself. She then summoned all the strength she had to pull herself off the ground and stood wobbly upright looking around her surroundings. Everything seemed larger to her... Much larger in fact. Zephyr glanced around and finds a nearby pond with a beautiful scene of a mirror reflecting the sunlight. Sticking her head out to douse herself with some refreshing water, she stops and stares at the nerve wracking face staring back at her.

"AHHHH! What the?!" Zephyr screams out with disbelief. She had somehow turned into a small armored creature... but how?

Zephyr decides to wander about through the forest around her. She ruffles through some bushes which made tiny cuts which she barely noticed and waits to see if she would be able to find any other creatures nearby...
    ----------​
    Hm... I'll throw in some more if need... I'm half asleep thanks to staying up during the EARLY morning... I need a nap soon...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back