• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
    Years
    Name: Ava Dahir

Species: Togepi

Appearance: As a human, Ava has white hair that stretches just beyond her shoulders. Her hair reminds you of a fresh dawn. Ava wears a pointed hat that is colored white with a dark grey Poké Ball design on the center-front. The hat sags backward a bit at the top. Ava's face is round and flat. Her eyes are large and innocent, shimmering sky blue. Her nose is small and delicate. Perched atop it is a pair of large, round glasses with black rims. She is about five feet tall, slightly less, and has a slim build to her body. She wears a midnight-blue shirt, and it's easy to expect stars to glimmer from it at any time. The shirt has short sleeves, almost sleeveless, exposing Ava's long arms. Her shirt goes down past her waist slightly, and she receives many comments on how it's too long. She wears khaki jeans, with legs that reach halfway down her shins. Her feet are equipped with tightly laced running shoes, clean and pure white.

As a Pokemon, she has more white on her shell than the average Togepi.

Personality: Ava is cautious. She carefully examines a problem before jumping into it. She pinpoints the advantageous spots and uses them to excel. Despite this, she overlooks at least one thing about half of the time. She can be nervous at times, hiding from new people. However, she's usually warm and welcoming, friendly towards anyone who is friendly back. No matter who, Ava doesn't turn her back on people who need her help. She's easily concerned about others, and when she is, she is constantly asking about the person. Ava is bright and happy, but can get tired easily if she thinks she's doing the wrong thing. She liked to sketch in her sketchbook before she got into this. She drew about 75% of the time, some of it being when she wasn't supposed to...

History: Ava lived in Michigan when she was young. Her parents were kind and hospitable, but careful not to spoil her. When Ava was 8, she instantly was hooked into drawing the moment she set her eyes on that cool sketchbook. When she was 11, she started seeing not as well as before, and received some glasses. She was afraid to wear them at first, but then thought that they were naturally part of her personality. Her older sister started calling her an owl, but Ava didn't mind. She usually just ignored it. Her friends at school were envious of her, saying that she looked nicer with glasses than without.

Not long ago, Ava won a drawing contest and obtained four free tickets to a concert. With her friends and one leftover ticket, she urged the group into the back row so they wouldn't blast their ears on the front row. However, her friends slowly lured Ava more toward the middle so they could hear better. When Ava spotted the lab, she persuaded her friends to investigate. They sneaked towards it, and were fascinated by the lights. That's when she got into this mess; she can't remember much before this.

Other: None

Rp Sample:

Pure black.
    There was no way Ava could see. How would she get back to the world where was she supposed to be?
    Ah, there it was. Light. So refreshing. Was there more? Of course there was, silly. How could Ava be so foolish as to only think there was a bit of light in the world?
    Slowly, more light came. Ava could see completely.
    Wait a minute. Where was she? Why was there so much light? Ava didn't recognize any of her surroundings. After all, she had just woken up. Wait, woken up? No wonder it was dark. She hadn't opened her eyes. Ava mentally kicked herself.
    She looked to one side, and then the other. The trees weren't distinguishable as to what kind they were. There were strange things all around her, and she didn't know what to do.
    Ava put her hand to her head. It didn't reach up. She had long arms! How could this be?
    She finally got the sense to look at her hands. They were tan-white and stubby, with dull points instead of fingers. Her body was round and white, with rounded triangles in random places. Some were red, some where blue. Her torso looked somewhat like a short egg. Her feet were attached to the bottom of her torso, with no completely visible legs to hold them. Ava's feet were long with two toes, somewhat like a paw. What was this?
    She jumped up from her sitting position and ran around, screaming. Her shouts were strangely high-pitched, but she didn't care. She just wanted to know what the heck was going on with her.

Last edited:

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec – Ponyta

A great many curse words flooded through Kalec's mind as he slowly came too. Some of which hadn't been used since living with his—hopefully comatose—uncle; and that was saying something. His head seemed to be spinning at a million miles per hour and he was very glad to be lying on the ground, or he would have promptly fallen there. With his head spinning like it was he didn't notice that his body didn't feel quite right. His forearms were longer then they should have been and he seemed to be unable to move his fingers. Since he wasn't thinking quite straight (and he was right pissed at that seriously disturbed old man) he imagined doing rather inappropriate things to the senior involving leather, locks and peacock feathers.

When his head slowed down to a couple of miles per hour he blearily opened his eyes. There was a prevalence of green to either side of his face which he slowly recognized as grass. His face felt too long though. By the light it seemed to be around mid-day. Although…his eyes didn't seem to be working properly; he couldn't see in front of him but out to the side was the blurry image of a healthy green forest.

'Did the koot hit me round the head or something?'' He questioned; blinking slowly, 'Did that creepazoid have us out all night? And where'd the bleep did this forest come from?'' With no answers forthcoming he waited until his eyes finally agreed to focus.

On a far to long neck he lifted his head and promptly noticed three things.

For a couple of feet in front of him and a slightly wider area behind him he couldn't' see but otherwise he had 360 degree vision. That view showed him to be in a small clearing full of grass with trees surrounding it as far as he could see.

The human body was incapable of lifting its head this high while still lying down without some serious gymnastic training. Of which Kalec had none.

And he seemed to be on fire.

With an undignified yelp (which honestly sounded more like an equine squeal) he lurched sideways and tried desperately to put out the flames by rolling. But the more terrified he got, the bigger the flames grew until the ground around him was scorched.

He gave up rolling and tried to get to his feet but they didn't seem to want to hold him. His legs felt all funny like his knees were substantially shorter then they should be and his legs seem to have gained an extra joint that bent backwards. Not to mention his arms seemed to have nearly lost the elbow and his inflexible wrists was attached to extremely long, stiff hands.

He overbalanced with this confusing jumble of body parts that no longer made sense and crashed to the earth. Trembling he just lay there on his side, trying to make sense of what was going on and wondering what the heck had happened to him.

When he had gathered his jumbled thoughts back together he lifted his head and looked over his body. Parts were still on fire but he gritted his teeth, fighting down another freak out and just stared at himself. It was impossible but somehow he had ended up in the body of a small pony whose mane and tail seemed to be on fire. And not normal fire, but blue flames flickered upwards from his tail. Now that he wasn't terrified they weren't burning anything either, just….there.

"Aye…this is making more sense by the minute." He joked, trying to calm himself down even more.

Now that he realized he had somehow inhabited the body of a fire-pony he pitched himself up into a sitting position before lifting his hind quarters off the ground. Turning his head he looked over himself once more. He noticed he had a long jagged scar down his left hip. In his human body he certainly didn't have one there so he figured he must be somehow 'borrowing' this creature's body.

"Right bloody impossible this is." He muttered, flicking his new tail. He was still trembling (though he was trying to fight it) but faced forward and tentatively took a few steps. Remembering how the horses walked he emulated them (walking about his burnt clearing) until it felt natural.

Stopping in the centre he gave a huge sigh and shook himself vigorously. He nearly fell over again but with some scrambling stayed on his feet. Gulping, he wondered again how he had ended up like this.

It was then he heard the faint yelling of someone over the rustling of the trees. He flicked his ears forward (another weird sensation he'd have to get used to) and made out what sounded like his name. He paced forward, cautiously breaking into a trot. It was mostly like jogging, just with his hands on the ground, so he quickly made his way forward around the trees until he broke into a clearing. There was a small brown and cream fox there and a large rodent that looked oddly like a beaver without a tail. The fox was backing away from the beaver-thing, looking quite alarmed.

"Eum…someone call my name?" he asked, looking between the two.

Last edited:

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Joseph as a Duskull

The night has come, and the cool, chilly wind entered through his two sockets. Shuppet also seemed lively, well, he IS a ghost...

Travelling almost at the speed of light, the leaves of the trees flying in the wind that they passed.

The truth is, Joseph doesn't know exactly where he and Shuppet were going, but it was hard to stop and ask--the wind felt lively!
    Then Joseph realized, these were one of the greatest things he ever experienced in his life.

"Joseph! We're here!"

"Um, where IS here exactly?" asked he in his reluctant tone

"We are..." Shuppet could hardly control himself "In a graveyard! Of other Pokemon!"

'Pokemon? what's that? A new species of mammal?' thought Joseph rather blankly

"My uncle Dusknoir lived here, but..." Shuppet looked at the ground "He isn;t here anymore...he had to do his job somehwere else..."

"Oh..." although it didn't seem like it, Joseph was listening very attentively.

"But since he isn't here, we could use his house during daytime!" shouted Shuppet abruptedly.
    Ahead was a small shack, which looked very old, and seemed like no one ever bothered to clean it up. The gravestones around it blended in with the vibes that the shack emnated, but to Joseph, it seemed like a good thing.

Shuppet went inside first, then Joseph tried to open the doorknob, which he realized he couldn't do anymore.

"Don't just drift there! Go inside! You're a Duskull! Can't you just levitate through the walls? C'mon, I have to show you something!" said Shuppet angrily

It was true, of course he couldn't feel the doorknob, he wasnt human anymore. he was a small Reaper-like creature that could walk through walls.

Inside the shack was a scorched wooden interior, webs from strange green spiders that had smiley faces on their abdomen. There was a fireplace, and a table where some objects rested.

Shuppet showed first the pictureframe.

"This is a picture of a 'spun' and a 'firk' which my uncle got from his travels when he was a Dusclops."

"Uh-huh..."

Shuppet showed next the locket...

"And this is a 'luckit' that my aunt Froslass got when she was a young Snorunt..."

"uh-huh..."

Then she showed next the black object on the table.

"And this is called a...er...a 'kumerah'...yeah, that;s it! A kumerah!"

"Uh-huh" this time, all along, Joseph wasn't listening...

"I think my uncle said they all came from...uh...'hummans' I think..."

Joseph's big red eye bolted. Did Shuppet really mean 'hummans' or 'humans'?
    But he never bothered to ask...

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    OOC: Uzumaki_Naruto and Nidoking OriginGiratina- I was having trouble with my computer last night when you guys signed up so please look at the corrected plot post and let me know when you're ready to have me look at your SUs.

Everyone who has posted so far is doing a good job. Just go ahead and continue what your doing but remember that we all need to meet up with each other eventually so start thinking of ways for that to happen

IC: Just as the beaver-like creature was about to speak, a flaming horse trotted up to them. "Eum…someone call my name?" he asked, looking between the two. Calin was so startled that he didn't notice the other animal starting to walk away until he was several feet away.

"Wait! I've got a million questions to ask you!" He tried to run after him, but tripped over his feet and landed hard. For a few minutes the beaver-like creature turned around and looked at both him and the pony in turn saying, "Sorry, kid. I've got a motto that say's when things start getting weird, it's time to hit the road and seeing both a wild Eevee and Ponyta definitely count as weird. With a flick of his short tail, he disappeared through some dense bushes.

Picking himself off the ground and sitting down, Calin looked down at his paws, thinking. An Eevee? Is that what I am? Then, I guess the other thing is called a Ponyta.... He said that I called out his name. Could I have found one of my friends? Which one though?....

I'm Calin," he finally said, "I guess I might've called your name because I'm looking for my friends. Hopefully you're one of them.... If you are than you shouldn't find this question strange, but did you use to be human?" With his tail twitching like a cat's he waited for the Ponyta to answer. Ok.... why is my tail twitching? Almost like this body has a mind of its own sometimes.... This is so weird.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Gale~Eevee- (Gale's POV only for the beginning post)

"My head. Oh, my achin' head..." I moaned, getting up from what seemed to be a VERY deep sleep. I looked around, and everything seemed...bigger. Was I still asleep? No, that couldn't be right. I don't think anyone could feel pain in their sleep. Growl... Grumble... Gurgle-spoit... Ah, my stomach's grumbling. Better find some food.

Spotting some nearby berries (as berries help cure many things!), I began walking towards the berry bush, only to feel something dragging behind me. I spun around, nothing. It was just then that I realized I was walking like a baby would. I looked down at my feet, only they were BROWN. And they looked more like fox paws by the second. There was something big and bushy behind my paws; I'm assuming that's what was holding me up. Frightened, I ran over to the closest pond, and peered in.

"Ohmygod, what the heck happened to me??? I'm some sort of fox!!!" I exclaimed. I frantically pinched myself (as best I could; lousy paws!), tried ramming into a tree, etc. etc. But nothing. I was stuck as a fox-like creature.

Then I noticed the strange marking on my forehead from the reflection in the lake. It was diamond-shaped. But I guess that really didn't matter now, did it? It was already bizarre that I was in this form.

Then it hit me. The lab. The lab I entered, hoping for information. That's when I lost consciousness. That's when I woke up as this...creature in the middle of nowhere. It was the most possible assumption at the moment, unfortunately...

(Ergh. Would've posted this earlier, but was busy at school, so...)

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Niki was not even hungry after those few berries. Well, I guess being small has it's advantages.. She began hopping through the forest,it sounded like pip,pip, and would make a 'plopping' noise every so often. The sun was shining bright, the birds calling.Feels so soothing... she thought in complete awe. The forest was a bit confusing, but Niki just hopped around wildly. Rustleshakerustle The Buneary turned to see what the noise was and then heard some one say,"Stop it you bafoon, you are making it hard to sneak up on the Buneary." Then she heard a slapping sound.

"Who ever is there come out, Now" she demanded. No one came,"Don't make me go out and find you." Still no one came. "Alright, I will count to three, when I reach three you had better be out of those bushes.." she hopped a bit closer and began counting."One..." a few seconds passed,"Two.." Then the bush rustled some more and out came two more pokemon. "What the hell are you guys?" she asked him.

One of them spoke up,"Don't play dumb with us, you stupid Buneary..you know very well what we are, it is you kind of people who make the boss sick, you kind of people I tell ya' it would be in your best int-" he was cut off by his 'boss' clamping a hand on his mouth.

He turned to his underling and whispered,"Shut it you." Then he returned his attention back to Niki. "What, my friend here was trying to say," he laughed a bit trying to make himself sound unsuspicious,"I am,well my name is..." he didn't know what his name was, everyone just called him boss. "As, I was saying his name is Larry, what is yours lovely lady?" he asked.

"First of all do not call me lovely lady!" she yelled at him. "Second of all, my name is Niki, and what the hell are you guys? They look like a bunch of monkeys! she exclaimed in her head. That is exactly what they were, a Primeape and a Mankey.

"Oh, Oh what are we?" the boss stammered. "I am a Primeape, and he is a Mankey..."

"OK, well what am I?"

"You? A Buneary silly.." the boss said wondering why she had asked.

"A Buneary?" Niki asked

"Yeah, a pokemon like the twoz of uz.." the boss explained, pointing at him and his friend."Why-a don't cha memba?" he said, completly changing his 'accent'

"Well, I all remember is the lab.. and that weird guy, and those animals... and C-calin..."

"Who-a is the Calin?" he asked, continuing with the fake accent.

"Only the coolest guy ever.." she told him.

"Oh, so he wouldn't mind if we borrowed ya for a few seconds would he?"

"W-what do you-" she was cut off by the bag-like structure placed over head. "Let, me go" she screamed, not knowing if she was heard. The pokemon began to lift her up, so she began kicking wildly, then heard one yell Ow. That one was the boss.

"She is one heck of a fighta'" he said to himself."Hey, uh do ya wanna run? I know we could take her, but it is against the gentle men code.." he told his underling, not wanting to sound afraid.

"Yeah, lets go.." agreed the mankey, and the two ran off.

"Gentle man code..pfft kidnapping isn't against the gentle man code?" she said quietly to herself. She stayed in the place, until she was sure that the two were gone. "Finally, I think I am going to take a nap.." she found a nice,grassy place and curled up falling asleep.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Breathe Bianca, Breathe. Think calm unnerving thoughts. The girl turned cat paused for a moment and blinked after she inhaled and exhaled a couple of times "Calm and unnerving!" She shouted clutching at her now triangular cat ears "How the hell can I be calm when I wake up in the body of a cat!" Bianca was hysterical, she began pacing back and forth in front of the stream, a habit of hers when she gets a bit jumpy, she begins to pace. "This is not good, why am I a cat, why am I like this.... I mean I like adventures and twists and stuff but this is just too much!" she growled out as her claws involuntarily flexed and Bianca jumped slightly, it felt like her nails just grew, stopping with her pacing Bianca sat back on her haunches like she saw most cat's do and glanced at her paw, which now had three claws protruding from it.

She flexed her paw, much like she would as though she were squeezing something and the nails extended slightly. How weird. "Umm how the heck do I retract these things" she murmured. Maybe I have to calm myself. Bianca took a deep breath and exhaled, and the claws retracted back into her paw. I still can't believe I'm a cat. She thought with a slight frown as she gazed along the bank of the stream. I'm kinda thirsty. Smacking her lips Bianca padded over towards the stream, bending her head down to lap up the water "This still feels weird" she murmured to herself, lifting her head slightly after she'd finished drinking.

So now what do I do?

Bianca sighed as she placed her front paws forward and rested her head on them, watching the stream idly, it was so empty in this area. I wonder If there is anyone like me. As soon as she thought that, a slight rustling noise caught her attention lifting her head to glance backwards and a flash of brown caught her eye. A raccoon like animal was staring at her... out of fear? Why's it just standing there. Bianca wondered blinking at the raccoon. This raccoon-like animal had a mixture of dark and light brown fur with zigzag patterns running along its body, on its back was a large amount of strange peach looking fruits "Hey.... ummm what's wrong?"

"Hey, Meowth! You gotta get outta here, Shinx and his gang of bullies are coming this way!"

"Meowth. Shinx? What the heck are those?" The raccoon said nothing, but quickly ran towards the bushes and discarded the fruit and then turned to answer Bianca's question, but before the strange raccoon was able to reply, but was cut off when 3 different animals came charging through the bushes. One of the animals was a large, plump beaver like animal with brown fur covering most of his body, four plump legs, two small, round ears, and large front teeth, which were gnawing on a piece off wood at the moment the third animal was a tiny gray bird with dark wings and head, the most interesting thing that caught her eye however, was the white spot on its chest.

The last animal, who looked to be leader of the group, reminded Bianca of a lion cub, Its fur is mostly blue, yet there is black fur under its torso. It has a long black tail with a gold four-pointed star on the end. Its forelegs each have a gold ring around them, tts fur is mostly blue, yet there is black fur under its torso. It has a long black tail with a gold four-pointed star on the end. Its forelegs each have a gold ring around them. It also had large, oval ears with gold, star-like symbols on them and gold-pupiled eyes, and a pink-red nose, along with tiny tufts of hair that looked like a developing mane.

"What in the world!?"

"Toldja you wouldn't be able to hide Zigzagoon, now where'd you stash our berries" the Shinx sneered the Zigzagoon, the beaver and bird standing faithfully by his side that was hiding behind Bianca stammered out "I'm n-not telling y-you three nothing, those b-berries are mine!" the beaver stepped up this time "Lier, you stole those from us" while the bird added a "Yeah, you stole em" Their fighting.... over berries? Being the maternal person she is, Bianca stepped forward "Umm excuse me, but what in the world is going on!?" the Shinx blinked and stared at Bianca "What's a Meowth like you doing all the way out here?"

"Meowth?" she murmured blinking"Is that what this cat is called?" the bird nodded "Yeah, how do you not know what you are" Bianca brushed the bird's question off and asked another one "I'm sorry, for ignoring you birdy, but what are you guys? I mean I get that, that raccoon thing is a Zigzagoon and that Lion is Shinx... but what are you two called?"

"I'm a Starly, not Birdy! And that's Bidoof" Starly pointed to the beaver gnawing on a large piece of wood, he merely nodded "Alright, now what are you guys arguing about... maybe I can help?" This question seemed to bring the fire that died out in the Shinx out as he snarled at Zigzagoon "yeah, that thief stole our Pecha Berries and we want them back!" Bianca turned towards the Zigzagoon who was looking at Shinx with wide angry eyes eyes "I didn't steal anything! You took them from me and I was just taking them back!"

"Pecha Berry? You mean those peach looking things?" Shinx nodded furiously and glared at Zigzagoon "I knw you took em', now hand them over!" Shinx, Bidoof and Starly each took a menacing step forward towards the Zigzagoon and Bianca stood infront of the quivering Zigzagoon, giving the 3 a hard stare "Now wait a minute! I will not tolerate violence, especially if the problem can be solved in a calm and reasonable manner. Now tell me what's wrong! Zigzagoon, you first"

Shinx looked embarassed while Starly and Bidoof stared at the cat nervously "Well, I found this bush full of berries and I was gonna eat them but then Shinx came along and stole them from me!" Bianca looked at Shinx expectently "Is that true Shinx" Shinx coughed and looked away "Well, it might be kinda true" Bianca's eyes lowered slightly "So you're a bully" Shinx fell over while a bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face "N-no! I'm not... I was just hungry!"

Bianca shook her head and sighed "Zigzagoon, bring me the berries" Zigzaggon looked at Bianca skeptically, but she gave the racoon a warm smile "Just trust me" Zigzagoon nodded slightly and disappeared, comming back with a bunch of Pecha berries Bianca's slitted cat eyes glanced over the berries as she counted them out in her head "Okay, there are 12 berries in total and four of you, why not each of you get three, that way you will all have some berries and no one goes hungry and there will be no arguments about who took what" she explained to the group.

"That sounds..." Starly started

"Kinda..." Bidoof added

"Smart!" Shinx and Zigzagoon finished.

Bianca had to resist the urge to roll her eyes while she smiled. Its like they're little kids. "Thanks Meowth!" the group chimed as they each munched on their berries "My name is Bianca" she corrected "and your welcome... well I guess I should get going" I wonder if the others got turned into animals like me? "Hey Shinx" she called turning back slightly to look at the berry munching lion "Yeah" he replied swallowing his second berry "Umm, are we an endangered species or something, I've never seen animals like you before" Shinx laughed "You are one strange Meowth Bianca, don'tcha know that your a Pokémon"

Bianca blinked as she walked through the forest, one word occupied her mind.

Pokémon.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Mika: Please change your SU because your character isn't from the Pokemon world so he shouldn't know anything about it. So get rid of the references to Blackthorn City, Mahogany Town, Ice Cave, Pikachu, etc.

Uzumaki: Yes, your RP sample is a little short, but I think I still got a pretty good idea of your writing skills from it. You're Accepted.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec - Ponyta

'Right, so wherever we are it is completely bonkers as we're the weird ones. Mind,' Kalec tilted his head to the right just slightly and saw his entire right-hand side. 'Perhaps flaming ponies, err... Ponyta, are not common even here.'

He shook his head and shut his eyes, thinking it would be a long time until he was used to his new type of vision. Not to mention the rest of him. 'Hopefully I won't have to though, if we can get the heck out of here.'

"I'm Calin" said the Eevee, interrupting his thoughts. He was still looking at his paws, probably just as confused as Kalec was. "I guess I might've called your name because I'm looking for my friends." He looked up then, his eyes showing his almost desperate need for some good news, "Hopefully you're one of them.... If you are than you shouldn't find this question strange, but did you use to be human?"

His tail twitched, like a cat's would, even though the rest of him was stone still. Kalec nodded, "Aye, it's me Kalec. Human may have been a tad excessive of a description, but this is ridiculous." He looked out over his back. "My arse seems to be... aflame."

OOC: Since him and Kalec are friends he's more open then he'd be with someone he doesn't know, hence the joking around. He hasn't told anyone his history though.

Last edited:

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    Sandra's eyes slid open. The world was a blur at first, but then, she began to focus, and contrast came through. But why was everything suddenly so huge? And how was she laying on her front, but standing at the same time? Speaking of standing, she twitched her feet a little bit. Instead of two, though, it felt like she had ten legs! She screamed, but it came out as a high-pitched squeak. Maybe she had just lost vocal cords overnight. But still, that wasn't natural. Her mouth also felt weird, and it felt like she had been sitting on a cactus. She had to stretch herself to look along her long body and at her rear. Her body was bright red, her belly gray, and as a matter of fact, she did have ten stubs of legs. But most startling, there were two spikes on her bottom.

Again, she screeched, but just as last time, it came out as a squeak. When she heard flapping overhead, instinct told her it wasn't a good sign. Finally, she dared to look up, and there was a giant, brown bird heading straight for her. Something came over her, and she uncontrollably stuck out her rear, feeling the spikes touch the bird. With a cry, it flew off, into a tall tree.

Sandra sighed with relief. Suddenly, a patch of green caught her eye. For some reason, her mouth began to water when she just stared at the bush. But she didn't eat leaves!

Or did she?

Maybe her new form liked eating leaves. She didn't know exactly what she was, but she would think while she had breakfast.

It was tiring, but she managed to slither over to the base of the bush and crawl up until she reached the first tender leaf. Cautiously, she put the tip in her mouth as if it were a lollipop. She was thinking about wincing, but it actually tasted good. Not so dirty-tasting as she had expected, but rather juicy and moist. Carefully, she cut a piece off by closing her mouth and began chewing on it, which helped her think.
    She thought she should put the facts together first. Okay, so she was long, and had ten legs; a bird tried to eat her for lunch, and she thought leaves made a good meal....

Something came to her. She was some kind of caterpillar! Well, a caterpillar's life was simple; just eat until you're a cocoon, and become a moth or a butterfly. She hoped it was the latter; she liked butterflies a lot more than moths. But maybe, it wouldn't matter now.

Before long, she had eaten the whole leaf. Her belly was comfortably full, maybe even a little more than that. Instinct told her to either rest on this branch, or explore the ground.
    She thought exploring sounded more fun. So, she slunk back down the trunk of the bush. She cautiously left its shelter as she emerged into the open. For some reason, though, she felt tense and unsafe out here, so she hid under the bush again. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go outside. But she decided to go against instinct for once and explore outside. When she did, though, there was a huge creature that appeared to be on fire. It had big, black feet, and looked somewhat like a giant dog; a horse, maybe. As much as she would like to help, she was forced to flee as it rolled over. As it left, however, curiosity got the best of her, and she began silently following it. When it stopped, she hid in a bush nearby and watched with interest. She didn't know what it was doing, but maybe it wouldn't want to eat her for once.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    -Gale~Eevee-

Walking around, the confused Gale noticed another fox-like creature over by the nearby woods. Only this fox was red and had five tails. It also looked a bit more...feminine, in Gale's opinion. Gale walked up to the creature and said, "What ARE you?"

"I'm a Rokon. Vulpix, if you prefer. You didn't know that?" the fox asked wearily.

"Do you know what I am?" Gale asked. The Rokon looked at Gale strangely.

"Are you testing me? Anyways, you're an Eievui, or Eevee." The Rokon continued to eye Gale strangely.

"An...Eievui? Is that a new breed of fox or something? And is Rokon also a new breed of fox?" Gale asked the confused Rokon.

"Um... I have no clue what you're talking about. We're Pocket Monsters. Say it with me. Pocketto, Monsutas. Get it now?" Still confused, Gale shook her head. The Rokon sighed.

"You're hopeless," she (you could tell by her voice) said to the distraught Gale. "Anyhow, what's up with that marking on your head?"

"I don't know. It was just there when I first looked in that pond over there." Gale raised one of her paws and poked it in the direction of the pond where she was near when she had waken up. The Rokon yawned, and Gale saw why. The sun was setting. Already? she thought, letting out a small yawn.

"Anyhow, strange Eievui, how about staying with me tonight?" It was an offer Gale couldn't refuse, especially since she had no idea where she was or what was to happen to her...

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
    Years
    Pure black.
    There was no way Ava could see. How would she get back to the world where was she supposed to be?
    Ah, there it was. Light. So refreshing. Was there more? Of course there was, silly. How could Ava be so foolish as to only think there was a bit of light in the world?
    Slowly, more light came. Ava could see completely.
    Wait a minute. Where was she? Why was there so much light? Ava didn't recognize any of her surroundings. After all, she had just woken up. Wait, woken up? No wonder it was dark. She hadn't opened her eyes. Ava mentally kicked herself.
    She looked to one side, and then the other. The trees weren't distinguishable as to what kind they were. There were strange things all around her, and she didn't know what to do.
    Ava put her hand to her head. It didn't reach up. She had long arms! How could this be?
    She finally got the sense to look at her hands. They were tan-white and stubby, with dull points instead of fingers. Her body was round and white, with rounded triangles in random places. Some were red, some where blue. Her torso looked somewhat like a short egg. Her feet were attached to the bottom of her torso, with no completely visible legs to hold them. Ava's feet were long with two toes, somewhat like a paw. What was this?
    She jumped up from her sitting position and ran around, screaming. Her shouts were strangely high-pitched, but she didn't care. She just wanted to know what the heck was going on with her.
    Ava looked to her left, and saw two strange creatures. One looked like a floating cloak, the other one looked like a blue-gray tissue being held up by the head.
    Ava wandered over to the two from behind. She squeaked and waved her hands. "Might you be able to help me out here?"

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    "This walking on four legs thing ain't all that bad" Bianca mumbled to herself as she treaded through the unknown area. I just wish I knew where everyone else is, or what they've been turned into. The cat sighed as she walked "I still can't believe I have a tail" she glanced back at the slightly curled appendage as she willed it to waggle back and fourth "Haha that's kinda cute. Who knew having a tail could be so much fun!"

"Aye, it's me Kalec. Human may have been a tad excessive of a description, but this is ridiculous." Bianca's ears twitched slightly as she recognized the voice. Kalec!

"My arse seems to be... aflame."

Bianca snorted and stiffled a giggle "That's definitely him" she glanced at her surroundings as her ear twitched in every direction, glancing straight ahead "Maybe he's up there" Bianca shook her head and then nodded "Okay. I'm going!" she declared before running straight. Hey, I'm a pretty quick kitty! A grin slowly found its way to her face, too caught up in her thoughts to notice Bianca wound up crashing face first into the back of someone's leg, sending the girl falling onto her back.

Oh how she hated Inertia and its laws. Bianca held her nose less face(she just realized that and wondered how she was still able to smell) and groaned "Oh gosh. That's it I take back everything I said, being a cat sucks" It came out slightly nasally since she was still clutching her nose, which tingled abit "What the hell happened to us always landing on our feet!"

"And what the heck did I run into!" glancing up Bianca gulped when she saw a flaming horse behind and the poor girl shouted the first thing that came to mind "FIRE!"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    The Rokon led Gale to an area inhabited by many more of these strange...Pocket Monsters. Gale twinged at the thought of being called a "monster". She then noticed some others, and they seemed to be confused for some reason. Maybe they're like me, Gale thought.

"Those guys over here are lost too, apparently," the Rokon said to Gale. "Look, a Nyasu (or Meowth), and a Ponyta, and I think there was another Eievui around here, but he doesn't seem to be here at the moment. I think one of my pals found a Mimiroru (Buneary) too... Anyhow, they all seemed to be in the same state of confusion as you," the Rokon concluded. Gale looked over, and then to her other side. Varieties of puppy-like Pokemon were playing around. The Rokon noticed Gale's curious expression, and responded, "The reddish-orange one is a Gardie (Growlithe), the black one with white parts sticking out is a Deribiru (Houndour), and the wolf-like dog is Pochiena (Poochyena). They've been with me for forever." The Rokon sighed. "And hopefully you'll stay with us, correct? We don't really have many friends like your kind around..." Your kind? What does she mean by that? Gale thought.

"Um... Can I think about it?" Gale asked. The Rokon smiled.

"Sure! Of course you can! In the meantime, why don't you get something to eat?" Gale was pretty hungry. It was then she noticed a tree containing some berries. "Oh wow, how tasty-looking," Gale murmured. She then shook her head quickly. Wait! What am I saying? Those things are foreign! They could be dangerous for all I know!!!

"What's wrong?" the Rokon asked, noticing the grim look on Gale's face. Gale shook her head again, slowly this time.

"Oh, nothing. Guess I'll give them a shot." She plucked a berry from the tree with her mouth and took a small bite from it. It was the juiciest thing she had ever tasted since the beginning of time. She suddenly had a craving for more, and got more from the tree.

"Whoa, slow down. We don't want our berry supply disappearing quickly!" the Rokon exclaimed. But she couldn't help but smile at the delightful Eievui that suddenly came into her life.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Nodding, the Ponyta answered,"Aye, it's me Kalec. Human may have been a tad excessive of a description, but this is ridiculous." He looked out over his back. "My arse seems to be... aflame."

Feeling his whole body grow limp with relief, Calin smiled a little at his newly found friend. He'd been slightly intimidated by the fire pony's size and blue flames, but if it was Kalec, there was nothing to worry about. "So I'm guessing the flames don't hurt you. Everything just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Look at me. I look like a frickin' stuffed animal!" He waved his paw in front of his body in emphasis. "If we find any of the girls and one of them call me cute one time, I swear I'm going to scream!"

He fell into a sullen silence, his large ears pinned flat against his head. Calming down a bit, he added quietly, "I just don't know how this could of happened..... I remember the lab but after that nothing.... What should we do? What can we do?"

At that moment, what looked like a cream-colored cat crashed into one of Kale's back legs legs, landing on its back. Walking around Kalec to get a better look, Calin heard the cat groan,
    "Oh gosh. That's it I take back everything I said, being a cat sucks. What the hell happened to us always landing on our feet!"

Though the voice was strange and seemed slightly nasally, he thought he sensed something familiar about how the cat spoke but didn't know quite what it was. As she looked up at Kalec, she added,
    "And what the heck did I run into!" Seeing the blue flames on his behind, she yelled, "FIRE!", making Calin jump a bit in surprise. She definitely hasn't seen a Ponyta before, and she called herself a cat. Could it be? This voice is different, but other than that it sounds just like Bianca.

Taking a chance, he ran up to the cat and tried to calm her down. "It's ok! It's ok! That's the way he's supposed to be! Bianca, is it really you? It's Calin." He studied her face, looking for some kind of reaction.

OOC: Yashi did her post just as I was doing mine so I had to add to mine a bit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Kerekku? Bianka? Kerin?" Rokon pointed to the three. "The Ponyta is Kerekku, the Nyasu is Bianka, and the other Eievui is Kerin. Speaking of which, what's your name?"

"Gale. Gale Hana," Gale answered softly.

"Geru? Interesting name," Rokon responded with a slight giggle. "Oh, and you can just call me Roko. It's much easier for me." She smiled again, then ran over to play with the Gardie.

"Those three seem to know each other..." Gale muttered, looking at the three Roko had named. "Translating Roko's accent, they're Kalec, Bianca, and Calin. Hmm. Well, their names have nothing to do with their species, so maybe they are like me..." Gale sighed. "It'd be nice not to be the only human here. In this world of 'Poketto Mansutazu'..." She noticed Roko was sleepy-looking. "Well, I bet Roko's been through a tough day. I haven't physically, but mentally..." Gale yawned. "I should hit the sack soon..."

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Azure stared in shock of the rocky monster (Golem). The creature glared at her with a look of hatred.

"Ah....A....Ahh!" Azure screamed loudly as she began to run away from the beast. To her dismay, the monster was chasing after her! She looked back at it. It's arms and legs were back inside of it now, and it was rolling down after her!

Azure couldn't run fast or well enough. She kept falling over and tripping. But all of a sudden, she felt a flash of strength jolt through her primate spine. It was like focusing all of her energy! The monster kept tumbling down. Azure, with a boosted strength, began to run like the wind! Not in a human way, but with hands first like a monkey!

"Whoa! Whoa! I, I can run! Whoa!" She dashed faster and faster. But so did the monster. It was catching up. Closer and closer it came. And now Azure's short burst of energy was fading and in a last-chance effort to ditch the rock monster, she dived behind a tree. The monster kept rolling and hit the tree with such force, it flung Azure to the edge of a cliff! "Agh, no!" She cried in pain. The monster walked slowy to her and knocked her of the cliff. Azure had fell in the sandy shores of a beach. But was soundly knocked out.

Before she was knocked out, Azure had wondered, "why of all things, did this have to happen to me?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back