• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: I'm LATE! UWAH! Time to get cracking! Special entrance of one of people's favorite pokemon! Hahaha...

IC:
    Zephyr still hung around her bush she had settled in and observed the forest before her. There were vast amounts of trees as far as her eyes could see and she knew full well that she was no longer in the city. The feeling of loneliness out in a weird place started to edge into her spine.

Some rustling noise came from the bushes just behind her making her feel uneasy. Zephyr eyed the bush to see what would emerge. Were there going to be more creatures that look like her? Or was it just her imagination? A yellow tail popped out partially from the bush and that confused Zephyr greatly. Then a creature started to emerge from the thicket and was sniffing at the ground. It was a yellow mouse looking like creature with two patches of red on it's cheeks and it's tail was a thunderbolt shape. Zephyr focused looking at it so hard that she didn't see the large rock beneath her feet and tripped on it when she was edging closer to it. She flipped over and out of the bush landing flat on her back right in front of the yellow mouse.

"Hahahaha! Hahaha... Hehehehe..." The yellow mouse laughed so hard after seeing the full scenario unfold before it. Then the mouse started to walk over to Zephyr and helped her up.

"You are one clumsy Larvitar..." It said in a voice Zephyr had trouble identifying as female or male.

"Larvitar? Is that what I am?" Zephyr asked curiously.

"My.... you don't even know what you are? Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry. My name is Volt. I'm a... what am I again?" The mouse said with a straight clueless face.

"Uh... I don't know... I've never seen your kind before..." Zephyr stated and Volt almost bursted out laughing again.

"I was just kidding. You really have no clue as to what you are or what I am do you? Well, I'm a Pikachu and an Electric type Pokemon. And you my friend are a Larvitar of the dual types Rock and Ground... We are just some of the Pokemon around this part of the forest." Volt explained trying to sound knowledgable. Zephyr tried to register all the information into her brain but still she didn't know what the yellow mouse meant.

"Okay... I'm a Larvitar... whatever that is... and you're an electric Pikachu...? and we're both... Pokemon? Does that mean you can use electricity? And are you boy or a girl?" Zephyr asked consecutively and made Volt laugh yet again.

"It's so much to put into words... Yes I can use electricity... and I'm a boy... Wait, what does that have to do with anything?" Volt was starting to like his new friend. "I'd like to ask you the same last question."

"I'm a girl of course, mind you. My name is Zephyr." Volt smiled at the odd name for a Larvitar and gave Zephyr a thumbs up sign. "Anyways... Are there any uh... humans around here?" Zephyr was curious if she was the only erm... human in a Pokemon's body.

"What's a human?" Volt asked tilting his head to one side. "I've heard of them but I've never seen one."

"Nevermind I asked." Zephyr was going to get nowhere if this... Pikachu didn't know anything about humans as to her not knowing anything about... Pokemon. She sighed and looked at the cheerful Volt with much distress.

"I think I'll uh... Take a walk." Zephyr said to Volt.

"Mind if I tag along? I know this place very good and you might get lost in here." Volt was eager not to let this interesting Larvitar run off somewhere. Zephyr sighs and nods to Volt who quickly joins her side. She didn't know where she was and this Volt might be useful.

"I'll introduce you to some of my friends. They'll be happy to meet someone like you." Volt patted Zephyr on the back but she wasn't very excited.

"I hope they aren't as weird as you..." Zephyr laughed weakly.
    -----
    Edited- I found some typos in there... Hahaha... writing in the dark is fun! And I also didn't know if there were actually trainers so... yeah... XD

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'd like to reserve myself as a Leafeon plz.

(She only accepts FIRST stage. And besides, the Eevee position is already taken by me, since she allowed one other person to play as Eevee. But I could be wrong... Sorry to take charge, namora, but... |X)

"Geru!" Roko called. "Come over here! We've found some yummy berries for you!!!" Gale groaned at the name, even though she knew Roko was like that. Gale calmly walked over, where five berries were placed out. One looked like a peach, another look like a cherry, one looked like a citrus fruit, one looked like a plum, and one looked like an apple. But they were all discolored. Gale sighed.

"What's wrong? Roko asked. Her friends (who she called Gardi, Deri, and Pochi) were all looking at Gale with confused expressions. "They're only Pecha, Cheri, Sitrus, Lum, and Leppa berries..." Since when were some of these fruits berries? Oh right, I guess they have special food of their own in the Pocket Monster world... Gale thought. She calmly walked up to the peach-like berry and took a small bite out of it. Whoa, this tastes just like a peach! Gale merrily thought, finishing it. As for the others, they all tasted good, except for the Cheri berry, but Gale didn't like cherries, so that was understandable.

"Hey, by any chance do you have any strawberry-like berries?" Gale asked. Roko looked at her with an odd expression.

"You mean a RAWST berry? Well, you see... A mean Buoysel (Buizel) took all of them from us, and we really can't do anything because we're...Fire Pocketto Mansutazu..."

"Fire Pocket Monsters?"

"And Buoysel's a Water type..." Rokon sighed.

"What type am I?"

"Boy, you're a strange one. You're Normal. Only weak against Fighting types..."

"Then I'll stop that Buoysel!" Gale exclaimed, her eyes all fiery.

"In that case, take Pochi with you. She has a bone to pick with that bully too!" Pochi nodded.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Bamachi: Pika's right on what she said, although I would've corrected you myself if I'd still been on at that time. I might eventually pick a co-moderator so that, hopefully, there'll almost always be someone to look over new posts, but I think I'll wait a little longer. You are Reserved until Thursdayfor any first stage Pokemon that hasn't been taken already, if you're still interested.

Goulerbot: Nice to see someone else that I've RPed with before. You are Reserved until Thursday (though you probably need to get it up as soon as possible.)

Last edited:

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec - Ponyta

Turning his head back to Calin he saw him go limp with relief and give a wobbily smile, "So I'm guessing the flames don't hurt you. Everything just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Look at me. I look like a frickin' stuffed animal!" Calin waved a paw over his frame and Kalec smirked. "If we find any of the girls and one of them call me cute one time, I swear I'm going to scream!"

Kalec held back his grin as Calin fell into a surly silence, his ears pinned against his head. He was not a happy pussycat. Not that he looked like a cat but the saying fit. His ears lifted a bit in a few moments but his slouch looked more miserable, "I just don't know how this could of happened... I remember the lab but after that nothing.... What should we do? What can we do?"

'Damn good question' thought Kalec, quite unsure himself as he only remembered the same amount of information (well... minus the part where he tried to hit the guy...). Opening his mouth to give some kind of sarcastically-cheering reply, something crashed into his back legs.

Snorting in surprise he craned his head around to see just what it was. To his amazement it was a cat, or something quite similar. Calin walked around him to get a better look at the creature. Clutching her nose and groaning she said, "Oh gosh. That's it I take back everything I said, being a cat sucks. What the hell happened to us always landing on our feet!"

'Eh you didn't exactly fall...' Before he could reply, she continued talking, "And what the heck did I run into!" Kalec watched her look up and her throat bobbed as she gulped.

"FIRE!"

Kalec leaped forward in surprise at the outburst and to prevent her from trying to do anything. He landed and skittered around on his front legs to face the cat-thing. Amazingly he managed to keep his footing and noticed Calin was talking to her,

"It's ok! It's ok! That's the way he's supposed to be! Bianca, is it really you? It's Calin."

"Bianca?" He asked, cocking his head looking her up and down. "Well least your normal." he stated. It was then he heard some sort of noise in the bushes off to his left. Turning his head he flicked his ears ahead, listening intently. He snorted, and walked cautiously forward, sure he had heard something. "Eh if there's someone there come out. I don't think anyone here is carnivorous."

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    "It's ok! It's ok! That's the way he's supposed to be! Bianca, is it really you? It's Calin." Bianca had barely caught onto his words as she was about to scream again, the girl turned cat blinked at the fox/cat looking animal "C-Calin.... is t-that you?" she whispered watching the animal nod, it had a bushy tail with a cream-colored tip, and a furry collar that was also cream-colored, along with brown eyes and big ears "Dude... your like super fuzzy and super cute!" she squealed, her fear forgotten and female instincts kicking.

Bianca wrapped her arms around Calin's neck and hugged him tightly, rubbing her cheek against his own while she balanced on her hind legs, surprisingly she didn't fall while she held him "You're so adorable! I just wanna take you home and put you in my stuffed animal collection" after that mini episode, Bianca had let go of Calin, once she placed the boy back down she quickly stumbled and wound up sprawled on her stomach.

"Bianca?" Kalec asked, cocking his head looking her up and down. "Well least your normal." he stated. It was then he heard some sort of noise in the bushes off to his left. Turning his head he flicked his ears ahead, listening intently. He snorted, and walked cautiously forward, sure he had heard something. "Eh if there's someone there come out. I don't think anyone here is carnivorous."

"I don't think I'm carnivorous...." she murmured to herself before bursting into a fit of giggles "Hahaha I'm so glad I found someone I know!" she rolled over giddily and went to sit back on her haunches while she glanced at both Calin and Kalec "So what Pokémon did you guys get turned into? I'm a Meowth, a cat Pokémon apparently" she told them both, with a wave of her tan colored cat paw and twitch of her ears and tail for emphasis.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "They definitely seem to know each other. Roko, any chance I could get acquainted with them before I leave with Pochi?" Roko thought it over, then replied, "I guess so. But to be honest, none of us know anything about them whatsoever..." She sighed. "They just seem to be too attached to each other to notice us. Then again, we're outcasts, which would be why we aren't noticed much..." She drooped her head, and Gale gained a sad look in her face. She walked over to the three creatures.

"Hello. I'm Gale," she said to the three, trying to start up a conversation. "One of you is a Nyasu, one is a Ponyta, and one is an Eievui like me, correct?" She continued. "And you, Nyasu, are Bianca; you, Ponyta, are Kalec; you, Eievui, are Calin, am I correct?" She noticed Roko watching from a distance. Soon, Gardi, Deri, and Pochi joined her.

"And those guys over there," Gale put up one paw and pointed at the four, "are Roko, the Rokon, Deri, the Deribiru, Gardi, the Gardie, and Pochi, the Pochiena." Gale smiled, hoping they would recognize her as someone like herself.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: I think I'm going to speed things up and join you guys because I'm running out of things to think up of... XDD

IC:
    Zephyr couldn't believe that she allowed Volt to join her... He was like a T.V. that wouldn't turn off but he did occasionally crack a joke or two that made Zephyr laugh. They had been wandering around for a while and Zephyr was beginning to think they were lost regardless of what Volt said about him knowing the area.

"Where are we?" Zephyr asked giving Volt a cold stare.

"Hm... We're lost... Yep... We are TOTALLY lost... Hahaha...." Volt couldn't help himself and laughed loudly. Zephyr place a hand to her face and sighed. She should had figured that Volt didn't know what he was doing. Then she decided to take some action.

"Okay stop laughing Volt." Zephyr said loudly forcing the Pikachu to stop. "I want you to climb up that tree there," she pointed to a large tree with many branches near it's base trunk, "And do some scouting for me." Volt look a the tree and then to her nervously but Zephyr grabbed a large stone by her and started to throw it up and down ready to fling at him. Volt gulped and started his way up the tree jumping from branch to branch as he ascended higher up. After he thought he was high enough, Volt peered around the lower ground.

"I see a group of pokemon gathered over there." He pointed towards the direction they were at and Zephyr positioned herself so she was facing that way. " I see... a Ponyta... hrm... two Eevees... A Vulpix, Growlithe, Poochyena, Buneary, Meowth and Houndour... and some others..." Zephyr was yet bombarded with more weird names she had to figure out making her feel light-headed.

"Okay okay... Come down now." Zephyr watched as Volt was a frozen in place. She was surprised that the chatterbox Pikachu was afraid of heights but wasn't sure and decided to confirm her thoughts. "Don't tell me you're scared of heights?"

"W-who said I was afraid of heights..." Volt shouted back. Bingo. Zephyr stomped her foot as Volt made his way down slowly but surely. As he stepped on a branch that was near the base of the ground, it made a cracking sound. A second later the branch broke and Volt started plummeting downwards towards Zephyr.

"A-ahhh!" Both shouted together. Volt landed splat on top of Zephyr. Both were caught in a daze as they danced around for a good minute before shaking off the impact.

"Ugh... I hate heights... Oops..." Volt slipped. "But at least we can start going now that I've landed on the ground."

"You sure are troublesome, you know that?" Zephyr brushed off the excess dirt that had gotten on her. "Let's go." And with that they both walked towards the group of pokemon that Volt had saw earlier.

They passed through some thick bushes... It was more like a wave of bushes... There was no end to the large thickets. Zephyr started to run through the thick bushes with Volt following closely behind her. A good 5 minutes pass and the bushes began to clear up making Zephyr smile. And then suddenly... She tripped on a big stone beneath her feet sending her flying a few inches off the ground yet again and Volt did the same as well. Zephyr passed through the last bushes in midair along with Volt and landed once more on her back as she stares at the group of pokemon Volt had seen.

"Hahahaha... You did it again, Zephyr." Volt laughed while rubbing his back.

"Oh shush Volt." Zephyr was embarrassed that she tripped twice the same day over rocks.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Apparently hearing Calin's words, Bianca blinked at him and whispered, "C-Calin.... is t-that you?" After nodding and giving her a slight smile, she squealed "Dude... your like super fuzzy and super cute!", forgetting her initial fears. He was very happy to find her, but his smile faded at the words "super fuzzy" and "super cute." Ugh, I knew this was going to happen. At least Kalec looks cools with his fiery mane and tail.

As bad as the the first statement about his appearance was, the next was even worse. Before Calin even knew what was happening, Bianca stood up on her back legs and gave him atight hug around the neck, rubbing her cheek against his while saying,
    You're so adorable! I just wanna take you home and put you in my stuffed animal collection!"

Blushing and trying to wiggle out of her grasp, he whispered pleadingly, "C'mon, Bianca. Kalec is watching.... You're squeezing me too hard..." Over her shoulder, he shot Kalec a don't-you-dare-laugh look. Fortunately, it wasn't long until Bianca let him go, and then she lost her balance, sprawling onto her stomach.

"Bianca?" Kalec asked, cocking his head looking her up and down. "Well least you're normal." he stated. At that moment, Calin heard a noise coming from some bushes nearby, and in the corner of his eye, he saw Kalec flick his ears ahead, listening intently. Wonder what it could be... Apparently talking to whatever was making the noise, Kalec said, "Eh if there's someone there come out. I don't think anyone here is carnivorous."

Beside Calin, Bianca murmured,
    "I don't think I'm carnivorous...." she murmured to herself before bursting into a fit of giggles "Hahaha I'm so glad I found someone I know!" After rolling over and sitting on her haunches, she asked, "So what Pokémon did you guys get turned into? I'm a Meowth, a cat Pokémon apparently." I guess she's not very concerned about whoever or whatever is in the bushes. For all she know, it could be a great, big dog thing that'll chase her up a tree! At that thought, Calin had to fight back a wave of laughter.

Before he could answer her question, another creature walked into the clearing, causing him to jump a bit in surprise.
    "Hello. I'm Gale," she said to the three. "One of you is a Nyasu, one is a Ponyta, and one is an Eievui like me, correct?" She continued. "And you, Nyasu, are Bianca; you, Ponyta, are Kalec; you, Eievui, are Calin, am I correct?" Eievui? Is that the same thing as an Eevee? Noticing a fox-like animal and three other strange creatures, she added, ""And those guys over there," Gale put up one paw and pointed at the four, "are Roko, the Rokon, Deri, the Deribiru, Gardi, the Gardie, and Pochi, the Pochiena."

"Whoa, another Eevee!" Calin yelped, his reaction delayed by the other Eevee's questions and stream of introductions. "Yeah, my name's Calin. Is Eievui another name for Eevee?" Just then a mouse-like creature and what looked sort of like a rock with arms, legs, and a horn fell into the clearing. Sitting on his hauches and shaking his head, Calin muttered, "Could this day possibly get any weirder?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Huh. You don't have a diamond-shape mark on your forehead. Is it normal for other Eievui to have no mark on their forehead?" She noticed the cute dinosaur-like Pocketto Manzuta (OOC: Sorry; I LOVE Larvitar XD) that was with an electric mouse-like Pocketto Manzuta.

"Well, I think your mark is abnormal. And to answer your question, Kerin, 'Eevee' is another name for 'Eievui'," Roko said, suddenly behind Gale. "Oh, and Geru, that's a Yogirasu, or a 'Larvitar' as some call it... And the mouse critter is a Pikachu. Interesting names, huh?" Roko looked at Gale expectantly, as if waiting for her response.

"Cool... Oh, and what do you mean by 'weirder'?" Gale asked, her question now directed at the other Eievui. "Don't tell me...you were once human and you're now a Pocketto Manzuta like I am?" She was hoping this Eievui was just like her. The same went for the other critters she had encountered.

"OK... First off, 'human'? Is that like, your original species?" Roko asked.

"Yeah... Well anyway, I should get that Buoysel..."

"It would help..."

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    (OOC:We should all meet up pretty soon and then start travelin together)

IC:Niki woke up from her short nap, and stretched. "Ah, that felt so good..." she yawned. The forest was so quiet,really peaceful. It felt really tranquil, it just made her want to live like this forever. Soon, she came upon a large group of other creatures like her;they were quite far away. She didn't want the same incident as she had with the monkey pokemon. Well they could be good, guess I'll take the chance.. She moved up on hop, still no one heard her. Another hop, still no one noticed her. Hop! Hop! Hop! Hop! Crunch! Oh.. man.. that was bad Some of the creatures turned their heads, others did not. Niki just got closer and said,"Hi,do you guys well... I don't know how to put this.... hm... maybe...no.." it took a while before she realized that she was thinking out loud. "Well, do you guys remember anything about a concert? or lab?"she thought it came out wrong.

(OOC: Sorry, not much to roleplay on...)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Name: Maverick (Only people who are in Pokemon: Hybrid chronicles will recognise the name, and besides, another world, another Maverick, right? Thinking in parallel universe sort of thing…)
    Species: Treecko
    Appearance: As a pokemon, well, he's pretty much an average Treecko in appearance, with a slight difference. He's about 5 centimetres above average height for a Treecko.

As a human, he stands at 155 cms tall, and has brown hair. His skin is rather pale and his hair is long enough that it's hard to see his ears. As for clothes, Maverick wears a red shirt, some faded denim jeans, and a blue jacket with a picture of a pair of piercing red eyes.
    Personality: Maverick is a very cautious sort of person, and will always think things through before doing them. Speaking of thinking, he's pretty average in knowledge, not really specialising in anything in particular. He'll need a lot of convincing to do something that's out of his reason, and that's quite a lot. In other words, though he's cautious, he's quite stubborn.

While he won't start any battles, if something attacks him, you could bet a million dollars on his retaliation without losing a cent. (A scent if you're a Growlithe) Apart from these flaws, he's usually quite and optimistic person. You just need to offer him something good.
    History: From a young age, Maverick exhibited an optimistic touch, one that could almost never be broken. He was educated rather strictly, with his knowledge being shared out between various areas. (You could almost call it an EV training of sorts, if you're that much of a pokemon fan) This was limiting, as when he lingered behind in other subjects, such as, say, maths, he would stop doing everything else just to catch up. This was insisted to his teacher at school every year, and it took a while for this to happen.

As such, he was the perfect person to play a prank on, or so his prankers thought. In fact, right before the crucial moment of such a prank that involved a thumbtack on his chair, he saw the thumbtack, picked it up, looked at it and flicked it away. Though such things were easy for him to take care of, he would refuse to do something such similar unless a sort of reward was there. He figured that as such he could always say that he was forced into it. Anyway, that sort of explains what happened at the concert. He wouldn't have gone if hadn't been offered an incentive of some sort, and the first thing he's gonna do when he finds out where his friends are is say, "So, you call this a reward?"
    Other:
    Region: No need for this anymore, but if it was still do-able I would have gone Hoenn.
    Rp Sample: (From the very same Rp you referenced while accepting ShadowYashi, Pokemon: Hybrid Chronicles)

Maverick stood there, waiting for Ashley to reply. She had obviously been in deep thought, so Maverick decided not to interrupt her. After a while, she said,
    "Maybe after I get something to eat, Mav. I didn't get any breakfast." Maverick considered this, and understood. He hadn't had anything to eat, either. He decided that it was a reasonable statement. He spoke up, saying, "Yeah, I suppose your right. I didn't have anything either, so maybe later. I'm gonna get some rest, to." With that, he promptly headed off to his dorm without a thought. He lay down on his bed, thinking. "Ashley seemed surprised about how well I'm taking this..." he murmured. He tried to get to sleep, and about ten minutes later, he drifted off.

He was awoken after a while, in a rude fashion, with rude in this case being woken up by an extremely noisy Loudred hybrid. "GET UP, YOU! I DON'T MAKE ROUNDS OF THE THIRD FLOOR FOR NOTHING, YOU KNOW!" Maverick rolled over in his bed, and shoved his pillow over his head. He knew that painfully loud voice. The hybrid to whom it belonged normally made rounds of the third floor like this. Maverick had been puzzled when, a week ago, the hybrid stopped his routine. Those were some of the best days he'd had for months. Maverick dreaded the inevitable return of that Loudred hybrid.
    "I'M WARNING YOU! YOU'RE GONNA MISS A CHANCE TO EAT IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" Maverick slowly turned over again, groaned, and said, "Maybe if you go away!" It was hard talking to this guy. He always assumed that he was talking normally, and everyone else was mumbling. "SORRY!? SPEAK UP A LITTLE! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" There he went again. "I said, I'll do it if you leave me alone!" And when he wasn't like he was acting now, he always said that everyone else was louder then him, which is of course nonsense. "FINE, FINE, I SUPPOSE I CAN LIVE WITH IT." With that, the Loudred hybrid exited Maverick's room. Maverick checked the time. "Hmmm… I suppose I could go look and see if there's anything new around the place until the it's time for dinner." He mumbled to himself.

While wondering around the complex, Maverick found what appeared to be a poster. Hmm... A dome that's meant to resemble the outside world… when it opens I better check for cameras. He continued walking, and stopped outside the door to the basement. Curiously, he heard voices, not just the usual scream. "So, this ones here for medical reasons as well?" A voice said. Maverick leaned in closer to the door. He could tell this was not ordinary. "Partially. It seems the treatment plan we had worked out for him failed. His body took the sudden loss of his paint and saw it as a problem, and focused most of his energy towards paint production. His body hasn't stopped though, and the overproduction is putting a massive strain on his artisan sack, which will ultimately lead to what we were trying to prevent." Hang on... paint!? That could mean only one thing…this is Jiro they're talking about! But what exactly are they trying to prevent? "That's not the only reason why he's here though." The doctor continued, "His battle simulation records have been off the charts. The fact that he knows a wide array of moves from several different pokemon gives him quite a good deal of potential... sadly, he seems to lack the self-confidence to make good use of that potential. We were thinking of merging him with a more aggressive type of pokemon, to promote some offensive improvement. Pity too. He's one of our most compliant experiments too... even if he had access to his full potential, we doubt he would use it against us..." "Alright, that seems a bit different to what I was expecting…" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU PLANNING ON EXPLORING THE BASEMENT!? I'M AFRAID THAT'S NOT ALLOWED, YOU KNOW!" Maverick sighed. It seemed from now on he would never be able to eavesdrop on what was going on in the basement, which would make it harder for him. A lot harder. Maverick replied in a hushed tone, "No, you! This is a much easier way of finding out what's going on down there!" In reality, Maverick obviously already knew, but it was his best chance of getting rid of this super loud weirdo. "WELL, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO BE A LOT QUIETER THEN THAT TO GET AWAY WITH IT!" Maverick grinned, and then replied, "A deaf person could hear you over the noise of an explosion! You're the exact opposite of a quiet person!" To this, the annoying Loudred shouted, "WELL, BE A BIT QUIETER, THEN. I CAN PRACTICALLY HEAR A SCIENTIST CLIMBING UP THE STEPS!" Maverick put his head up to the door again, and heard, surprisingly, the sound of footsteps going up a flight of stairs. "Run!" Maverick shouted, in a panic. "NO WAY! WE CAN HOLD OUR OWN AGAINST THEM! THEY'RE JUST SCIENTISTS!" Maverick went into panic mode. "Alright, but it's your fault if you get caught! Mark my words, that place is deadly! If you want to live, run!" With that, he fled for his life, heading strait for the dining hall. He really wished that hybrid would quiet down sometimes. He could have been caught! When he reached the dining room, he sat down to eat his food, which tonight was just some sort of shapeless blob. Maverick wondered how this stuff passed for food! Man, these past few days have been interesting. I wonder what's in store tomorrow?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Well, most likely Gale's gonna be traveling with the "outcast" characters I made up, since she herself is quite the outcast...

Sorry, got nothing at the moment X_x)

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Lostt: Relax, I've got things under control. I was just allowing an appropriate amount of time for our characters to get their bearings. Besides, it's not like Calin can just say, "Hey, let's go on an adventure together!" Well, he can, but I don't think it's going to work too well without knowing where they should go. I do my stories like a book (because I read a lot) so there are going to be exciting times and challenges, but there will also be calmer times. I'm not going to provide every source of excitement, so sometimes you need to provide your own challenges for our group. If you're not sure about how to do it, put it in the OOC thread, where it can be discussed.

Pikataro: First of all, no strictly OOC post in the RP thread. I don't want Alter Ego or any other moderator to come in here and infracting this thread for that post. You almost broke the "no one-line post" rule in the main RP rules for the forum. Secondly, I've already said in my list of issues in the OOC thread that you can control NPC's for a limited amount of time. I'll never object to you going on a mini-adventure with them (unless we really need to get the story going), but you can't have them join up with you permanently or for a long time. In fact, that kind of control is leans more toward PC control without a SU than NPC control, and before you object, let me explain my reasoning. When you control a NPC, you contol everything they say, do, and in some cases, feel. The only real difference is that you can't say what they are thinking, which isn't much of a compensation. Really the only real difference between a PC and a NPC in a RP forum is the amount of time you're allowed to control them.

Goulerbot: Nice SU. The best thing was I didn't have to read your RP sample because I already knew what it said. XD Ok, I'm just kidding. Anyway, I'm glad to have a grass-type on the team now. You're Accepted.

Timeless

Grrr...Arrgh...
    Years
    Kalec – Ponyta

After asking the bushes to introduce themselves another Eevee walked out, spouting off a bunch of names and definitions. Kalec couldn't keep it all straight as it almost sounded like an Oriental language of some sort. He picked out his name among the bunch and if he had an eyebrow he would have arched it, as it was he lifted an eye ridge slightly at her forwardness. He certainly hadn't introduced himself and he didn't appreciate being eavesdropped on. So didn't speak as he had no idea who these people were (even with a mixed up jumble of names) and right now didn't care to try and find out.

So he backed away from the gathering and watched the others interact. He did NOT like crowds and this was quickly becoming one. Then, to top it all off, two other creatures literally stumbled into the clearing. This was slightly amusing so he smirked and watched as they picked themselves up, arguing while they did it.

"Cool... Oh, and what do you mean by 'weirder'?" asked 'forward-Eevee' as Kalec paid attention to the conversation again. "Don't tell me...you were once human and you're now a Pocketto Manzuta like I am?"

Her attention was on Calin, but Kalec nodded anyway. Then the red fox like creature with one to many tails asked, ""OK...first off 'human'? Is that like, your original species?"

"Yeah… Well anyway, I should get that Buoysel…"

"It would help…"

Kalec just shook his head, feeling like he had been dropped into a conversation, stirred around a bit and tossed out the other side. It was irritating the heck out of him so when he asked the question, "Boy-sell? If you were human shouldn't we be looking for a way back home?" It came out a little harsh.

Then for a finishing act, a bunny-creature came bounding into the clearing. ,"Hi, do you guys well... I don't know how to put this.... hm... Maybe...no…" Kalec rolled his eyes and was about to make some snarky remark (as he fast falling into a bad mood) when she corrected herself. "Well, do you guys remember anything about a concert? Or lab?"

"Yes, I think four of us were there." He looked over the others, unsure about Gale's other companions or the two others.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Joseph the Duksull

Surprised at the strange word, Joseph began remembering what had happened before he became a so-called duskull.

Duke was with him, they went into the building, a great flash of light appeared in his eyes, he fell unconscious, but what about Duke?

"Gee, Joseph, if I had hands I would slap your face into reality right now. WAKE UP!"

"I'm awake! Geez, can't you see I'm daydreaming!"

"It's nighttime! And we don't sleep during night! Don't you know that?"

"Uh...of course...silly of me..."

"Yes...silly of you...Oh! And I want to show you something else!"

"Don't tell me it's another 'humman' object..." he said in a way you can sense he wasn't having much fun.

"It's not. It's...Oh, okay, it's another humman object but at least it's another picture!"

"Of what?"

"I dunno...It looks like an emo Gallade without a hat and a Mankey with a body of a Wobbufett...I dunno, but I'm really curious what they look like in person..."

Looking confused, he asks...
    "Why do you keep showing me these kinds of things?"

"To show off of course! Not many pokemon are amazed of me..." And Shuppet does an astounding imitation of Moaning Myrtle from a certain movie Joseph watched.
    "Sigh...I'm a girl with but a few friends..."

Shuppet was a girl?! Joseph thought...

"But luckily, I have you. Thanks for listening to my yaps and all, I'm just a very yappy ghost."

And she gave a small eerie kiss on the side of Joesph's skull mask. This made him blush, and had an odd gush of affection for her...

"Let's go..."

And they went out of the shack together.

"Gotcha now you sneaky ghost!"

"Gah!"

A tall fox-like creature, with blue fur, and black prongs came with a sack and a facial expression that looks like it wasn't here for a simple tea party...

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
    Years
    Ava hung her head. The first person she saw ignored her. She stepped slowly through... somewhere. Who would help her reverse this. She sat down next to a tree and pouted. Finally, Ava got the urge to look up, and she did. The sky was bright and happy, like she should be. The light danced around in her deep black eyes. She would have to be bright and optimistic, like the sky. She would find a way out of here.

Ava stood up and skipped across the grass. Someone would come and help her, and she would be fine.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Weird. I think the weirdness scale has reached a whole new level with this predicament. Bianca thought snorting softly before going to take a seat next to Kalec. So many Pokemon had materialized within a matter of moments, it was hard to follow with the conversations and she was utterly and hopelessly lost when Gale began saying certain things in some other language.

Bianca felt her ears flatten back and she lowered her head slightly she felt a headache coming on and she had a feeling it was because of her being a cat, her hearing was heightened and she could hear a bit more than she normal would when she were a human "Oh man all this talking... I'm going to have to get used to this heightened sense thing" she mumbled to herself resting her head on the ground and covering her ears with her paws.

"Yeah… Well anyway, I should get that Buoysel…"

"It would help…"

What's a Boy-sell? The girl turned cat blinked trying to process what the other Eevee, Gale, had said. Is it some type of floatie? Shaking her head, thinking its best not to wonder otherwise her headache will just increase. I'm hungry, I wonder if I can find some of those Pecha Berry things like Zigzagoon and the other's had. Nodding to herself she stood up on all fours and padded over to Kalec "Hey, I'm gonna go find us some thing to eat... I'm starving" as if on cue, she heard her stomach give a grumble in response and she blushed, looking away with a cough "Yeah, so anyway I'll be back in a few!" with that said Bianca walked off, had she stayed behind a few seconds later, she would've seen the three new additions that stumbled into the group and she wouldn't have missed the question about last night's trip to the concert and the finding of the lab.

"Ugh...where the heck can I find some berries I'm hungry" she moaned as she walked around the forest looking for lunch "Would it be lunch? Maybe Breakfast, its still kinda early" she murmured to herself looking up at the sky, which was as bright as ever, Bianca had begun to lower her head and look forward when suddenly something large, shiny and red caught her eye.

An Apple Tree!

"Awesome! And they look so good too" It was in the middle of a very large and very spacious clearing. The tree itself was big, the trunk was very thick and stood about maybe 3 to 5 stores tall, the branches were nice and healthy and the apples just looked goregeous. Now how am I going to get an apple. She wondered staring at the tree, contemplating on weather or not a simple HeadButt would do the trick. No... I'd kill my brain if I attempted to butt that trunk. Bianca frowned thoughtfully before she glanced at her paws and blinked "I am such an idiot" she murmured palming her face "I can just climb up the tree!" the cat declared placing a paw on the base of the trees trunk "B-but I've never climbed before" she told herself nervously "A-and what if something goes wrong."

"Hahaha. A Meowth that can't climb, what a riot!" Bianca scowled to herself and looked up to glare at whatever Pokemon was mocking her. It was a small black crow looking bird with a crooked beak, bushy broom looking tail and a feather crest shaped like a witches hat and around its neck was a beige cat claw with thin brown string looped through its base "Just what's so funny you stupid crow!" she shook a clawed fist at the bird, who just laughed even louder as it sneered down from its spot on a branch a few feet above Bianca.

"I'm a Murkrow, you stupid cat" the Murkrow hissed, not really liking her calling him out of his name "Whatever" she replied still glaring at the mocking crow "Dumbkrow, Stupidkrow, Murkrow, same thing" she shot back narrowing her gaze at the bird. Murkrow growled and flapped its wings as it began to hover in the air "What, are you running away?" Bianca grinned triumphantly when she saw the Murkrow fly out of sight "Hahaha I showed that stupid bird."

She was caught of guard however when she felt a stinging sensation at the back of her head. The Murkrow had came back with a vengeance and was pecking at her head ruthlessly Bianca winced and brought a paw forward to Scratch the black bird, anticipating this Murkrow quickly pulled back and managed to dodge the attack except one of Bianca's claws had gotten caught on the string from the necklace around its neck. "Hey! Let go!" Murkrow cried trying to yank its necklace away from Bianca's claw.

"Well, if you just hold still for a second I might be able to..." she trailed off with a devious smirk and then yanked on the string and pulling the flailing bird closer "You know what, no. I won't let go I can pummel you more easily this way" she then brought her free paw forward to Scratch at Murkrow, catching the bird in the eye. Murkrow screeched and flailed harder while Bianca's grip on the string tightened, due to all the pulling the string snapped and Murkrow took off into the horizon screeching something about revenge.

Bianca sighed in relief and looked at the large claw in her paw "What the heck is this for... some kinda necklace maybe" she murmured looking at the snapped ends before she somehow managed to re-knot the string and place the necklace around her neck "This claw looks pretty wicked" she admitted as it rested against her chest "I'm kinda worried though... wouldn't this account as stealing since I took it from him" she mumbled with wide eyes only to have her stomach grumble in response. Bianca groaned and looked up at the apple tree "I guess I'll try climbing it" she padded up to the base of the trunk and placed her paws forward and gripped the wood with her claws, in a matter of seconds Bianca had awkwardly climbed her way up the tree until she had made her way to the branch Murkrow had been perched on.

There it was. A big, shiny, healthy looking red apple Bianca's stomach cried out angrily and she plucked the delicious looking red fruit. Mmm it even smells good! Bianca felt like she was floating on cloud nine when she had bitten into the apple, it was so sweet and juicy! Too bad for the girl turned cat however, for she had only managed to take one bite out of the mouth watering fruit before it was sent flying out of her hand and rolling across the ground of the clearing.

"Hey What the heck was that f--"

Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea

Murkrow was back. Hovering before her glaring at her nastily with his beady red eyes, she noticed, that the left eye had a jagged looking scar running from the top of its eyebrow to the lower are of his eye making it look like a thunderbolt whenever he closed the eye and the scars connected. But that wasn't what made Bianca want to wet herself, no, it was the group he bought back with him. There was at least a dozen of them, Murkrow's and one other big Mafia Don looking Murkrow, aside from the one she scarred, the Murkrow were hovering ominously in front of the apple tree. Oh crud I think I just angered the son of a crime lord. Bianca thought while she stared wide-eyed at the scarred Murkrow.

"Here's the cat who scratched me and stole my Quick Claw Uncle Honchkrow" Murkrow pointed a wing at Bianca and the flock of black birds had parted to allow the Honchkrow to fly through, he landed on the branch Bianca and Murkrow currently occupied with a loud thump. Honchkrow was big Bianca had noted, with a feathery collar that resembled a long white beard, a straight beak, unlike Murkrow's crooked one, large circular eyes, red tail feathers and a crest that resembles a Fedora Hat "I see. So it was you who scarred and stole from my nephew young Meowth" Bianca gulped and opened her mouth to speak but one look from Honchkrow shut her up.

Honchkrow was regarding her with a critical eye and Bianca couldn't help but think. Is this the part where they throw me in the bottom of a lake now. While her ears flattened against her head out of fear "Umm if you want, I can give the claw back and be on my way" she offered softly, flinching under the hard stare the bird was giving her. When Honchkrow nor Murkrow said nothing Bianca went to pull the claw off from around her neck but Honchkrow had stopped her "No, no I see that there is only one way to solve this problem" Honchkrow raised a big feathery wing, the underside was red as well she noted, and pointed it at Bianca.

"Payback"

That was the last thing Bianca heard before she saw Murkrow smirk wickedly from the corner of her eye and Honchkrow brought his wing down harshly to knock her backwards off the branch and as Bianca felt herself falling, her vision becoming obscured by a sea of black feathers.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "C'mon, Pochi!" Gale called to the startled Pochiena. She immediately dashed towards Gale, and they began on their mini-quest. "So, where does Buoysel live?"

"His name is Sel, na. He lives in the forest over there, na." Pochi lifted a paw and pointed it towards the woods. "Be careful, na. He lives by a pond, and is powered by it, na. You do know what attacks you have, right, na?" Gale was a tad confused because of Pochi's dialect, but could understand "Sel" would be a bit more powerful than she expected.

"Attacks? No, I don't know..." Then, as if someone had written the words up on a chalkboard stationed in her head, Gale immediately answered, "Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, and Wish."

"Good, good, na. Helping Hand would come in handy for me, and Wish would come in handy for you, na." Pochi smiled at Gale, and they continued into the woods.

Every now and then, an owl-like Pokemon would fly past them.

"Hoho, na. Or if you prefer, Hoothoot, na. They won't harm you if you don't harm them, na. But watch out for their evolution, Yorunozuko (Noctowl), na. They'll attack anything that looks like prey, na," Pochi explained. After walking in silence, Gale froze. Straight ahead was a crystal-clear lake, more beautiful than the one she ended up by.

"Be careful, na. This is Sel's home, na," Pochi warned.

"Boyoboyo, are you right, Pochi," a menacing voice said from behind them. The two turned around slowly, and a large two-tailed weasel was right in their faces. Gale looked annoyed.

"What is this, a Pocketto Manzuta version of Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog?" Gale asked.

"Boyoboyo, I don't know what you're talking about, Eievui, but it better not be an insult!" Sel shouted.

"I think it's more of an insult to Tails..." Gale muttered. This only made Sel more furious.

"Be careful, na," Pochi whispered to Gale. "He has a short temper, na..."

"I'm aware of that," Gale whispered back.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    By this time, it seemed to Calin that what the other Eevee had called Poketto Manzuta were coming out of the woodwork, each asking questions or just joining in on the conversation. Covering his ears, he tried to block out the almost unbearable noise. I guess it makes sense that having such big ears improved my sense of hearing but what's going on now is ridiculous! I can't even hear myself think!

Gale had asked him a question, but now she had her attention turned back to Roko the-what was it?- Rokon. "I need some space..." he muttered to no one in particular. As he walked out of the clearing, he noticed that Kalec was staying out of the conversations and that Bianca had wandered off on her own. Guess they can't stand the noise and crowd either... Except for his four friends, Calin really wasn't much of a people person.

When he came to a large, flat rock, he leaped on it, stretching out on his stomach. As he laid in the sun, he tried to work out everything that had happened so far. Hearing the fluttering of wings, he was a bit startled when a small, gray bird landed next to him. "Hi, Calin. I'm Comet the Starly." Oh, great... Another species and name to remember.

"How do you know my name?" he growled, stiffening his body a bit. He wished that this busy-body Starly would mind his own business.

"Oh, it's all over the forest by now. Lots of bird Pokemon overheard what was going on and spread the word. I've been watching and listening for quite a while now, and I think I know of something that might help you." Hmm... I guess Pokemon is shorter than Poketto Manzuta.

Trying to ignore the fact that this bird had been spying on him and the other Pokemon in the clearing, Calin curiously asked, "And? Please tell me what you know."

"Well... There's this lab that's run by this guy name Professor Rowan. He's got these red, rectangle-shaped things called Pokedex that you can use to learn all about Eevees or other Pokemon."

Shaking his head at Comet, Calin said, "No offense, but after what happened at the last lab, I don't think I want to go to another one. Besides, wouldn't taking a pokedex be stealing?"

"Nah... The professor's real nice. I like to sit on his window sill and watch him work. He study's Pokemon. I don't really see how you can survive without the pokedex if you really used to be a human. Besides, you can always return it after you're done with it." Pointing with his wing, Comet added, "It's just a little ways in that direction in a small town called Sandgem. You can't miss it. Should I go get your friends so they can help?"

Swayed by Comet's logic, Calin decided that he had no other option than to do what the Starly said. "No, don't tell my friends. I can handle this myself. They don't need to be bothered."

"But-" Comet started to say, but Calin was already racing toward Sandgem. Shrugging, the Starly took off and flew toward the clearing, where Calin had come from. "Foolish Eevee...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back