• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~UGLIEST 1ST GENERATION POKEMON SPRITE~*!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    ugliestpkmnsprites-blue.jpg

Top Row (Left to Right):

Golbat- The infamous WTF?!?! Possibly the worst sprite?
    Dragonite- Doesn't look quite majestic in my opinion. A little chunky if you ask me
    Moltres- Up there on the top worst. Fire bird=Fire dud
    Executor- Quite intimidating and ugly !
    Geodude- Thumbs down man! Those little pebbles on it's head are extremely odd
    Ekans- That is not an Ekans. That is a common garden snake with bad pixel diarrhea.
    Fearow- I didn't know what this was until I saw it evolved from Spearow. Wow =|
    Blastoise- Now he should be the heaviest Pokemon. He looks like he ate his 2 pre-evolutions
    Ivysaur- Simply doesn't look like a flower, or tree, or anything grassy really.

Bottom Row (left to right):

Pigeot- Looks like an angry crow that didn't get a meal. Needs a haircut too!
    Poliwrath- "I don't want a backhand from you!" Looks like my father... xD
    Tentacruel- Someone's a little angry. Guess he didn't get lucky =P
    Machop- Quite possibly the scroniest looking Pokemon (and it's supposed to be strong)!
    Gastly- Like said, I can make this in paint with a Spraypaint.

Kabuto- The worst looking sprite in my opinion. It looks like a ugly flat penny or something. And those little claws by far are the most terrifying appendages I've ever seen. That will make you bleed until..wait it won't.

My opinion :D

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Yep. A defenite omg on all the sprites except koffing and Weezing. But seriously, look at Bulbasaur:

greenspr001.png
    It looks like a petrified Plant. (By petrified, I mean seriously scared)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Yep. A defenite omg on all the sprites except koffing and Weezing. But seriously, look at Bulbasaur:

greenspr001.png
    It looks like a petrified Plant. (By petrified, I mean seriously scared)

LOL It does look quite frightened. Maybe it looked at what it would evolve into and became paralyzed with fear xD

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Diglett would be in the same sitiuation, then:
    greenspr050.png
    Looks more frightened then Bulbasaur. Probably because of this:

greenspr051.png
    Dugtrio on steriods. Classic irony right there. >3.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Poor Venusaur. the artist probably drew this giant plant and said, "Yeah, that looks awesome!" only to realize there was no room at the botton of the page to make the rest of the body, so he added on a squahed bosy :9 POOR VENUSAUR! I don't know what's heavier-its flower or Blue blastoise :0

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • Um. The Green version Moltres? Those graphic designers are EVIL! It looks like they ran a simulation on what Fearow would look like on fire and said "Perfect! Put that in as Moltres!" And Mew, what were they thinking then? Good thing they fixed that up or I would have wrote a complaint letter.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I'll just post the Venusuar for classic hilarity:
    greenspr003.png
    Lol'd at that one. Missing some of it's flower. 0_o

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'll just post the Venusuar for classic hilarity:
    greenspr003.png
    Lol'd at that one. Missing some of it's flower. 0_o

I think the flower pulled a Mark McGuire on us :0 It took lots of roids and ow Venusaur is just...poor thing, the flower OHKOs it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Pokemon Green Versions Dragonite Sprite
    greenspr149.png

WTF is this?! o_O;

A very scary something. Tell me when you find out xD

Some of these sprites are absolutely hideous. The Venusaur that was shown is quite...disproportioned to say the least.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    I simply hope that they would die off. I guess Ugly Pokemon are like roaches :P

I would have to say that the weirdest is Golbat but the Ugliest....maybe Venusaur like everyone is saying

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back