• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Years
    Nosepass and purugly xD haha
    Who do you think is the ugliest?

Oh! I didn't even see your link there!
    SHELLDER #10??!!1
    I'm upset! I love shellder!

Burmy is pretty ugly though xD and dusclops

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Purugly would have to be it in my opinion ; it's name says it all.
    Yeah.. some pure ugliness is going on there..

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Shellos's backsprite is very ugly, it made me stop using it for some time lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Lickilicky, Purugly, Dunsparce (but I'd love for that to evolve into something new someday. For some reason, I actually like Dunsparce), Nosepass/Probopass...

Drowzee/Hypno (god, I hate that thing), Jynx, Tangrowth (Ewww), Parasect, Toxicroak, Deoxys, Honchcrow, Mamoswine....

I'll think of more, just you wait. There's so many. >>'

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Venusaur... I mean, there are a lot of Pokemon that look stupid or pointless or weird, but if you want ugly, look for the obese toad with half a forest growing from its back.

But whyyy?!
    He's so cute with his little tongue :]
    Because tongues contain bacteria from one's mouth, and that's unhygienic.
    Looks goofy to me, like Bidoof's teeth.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    Venusaur... I mean, there are a lot of Pokemon that look stupid or pointless or weird, but if you want ugly, look for the obese toad with half a forest growing from its back.

True that, we always make fun of venusaur , not only he looks drunk, but he is extremely weak

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
    Purugly, fersure, and that's not just because it was a pain to fight the one that Galactic commander has. =/
    Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Glalie, Dusclops, Walrein....
    In other words, pretty much everything you guys are thinking as unappealing.

I love my one friend's analysis of Dusclops and Walrein:
    "Dusclops? He looks ke a walking bee hive! Who wants that?"
    "Walrein looks like he has cauliflower ear."

Years
    I'm surprised no one has noticed the lileep/cradily line. They look like disgusting worm/fungus things. And read the origin of species thing on bulbapedia. It made me even more disgusted.

Recently I have been having centipede/worm-like sh*t in my house. I hate them and those freaking pokemon remind me so much of it. I want to just puke on them (both the pokes and the worms).

I would have to agree on Burmy definitely...they also look like disgusting worms. And Tangrowth! Nobody wants to know what those "growths" are. I disagree on purugly though...it's just a really fat, grumpy-looking cat. He's kinda cute!

Haha someone mentioned Shellos' backsprite being disgusting, and I have to agree. It wiggles and it looks diseased. Maybe I have a thing with worm-like pokemon, and I am probably grossed out by all of them. Like Misty!

I don't really mind Muk and stuff like that, cuz that's just funny. A walking pile of sludge isn't very realistic, so it's not that scary or ugly to me. But ditto is creepy...I think it's the look on his retarded face.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Feebas, its described as ugly, not to mention is looks like a piece of ****.

Milotic is far from ugly though. So it works itself out.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
    i wouldnt name feebas ugly , id call it stupid looking but feebas is the equal of magikarp in every zone, from stats to evolution, milotic is way better looking than gyarados though

Back