• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Jynx. She's ugly and scary. Shes not good enough to look like a pokemon, and way to ugly to be a human.

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
    Jynx, PurUGLY and Tangrowth.

Roar at you, you one-eyed Cyclops. It looks like a bunch of tires stacked on top of each other
    .... Don't all Cyclops (idk the plural) have one eye? o.O

And nuuuuu! Dusclops is epic!

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    truly an ugly pokemon is magmortar D:
    Ugliest Pokemon

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    Whats so bad about Jynx? I think shes hotter than a Gardevoir.(a good SP.ATKer too)

Aaand I think Yannapu looks a bit goofy (exept the toy thing with kibago) and I always hated Sableye, Smeargle and Slamence's wings.

8D

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Lickilicky and Ambipom, definitely. I also think Shellos and Gastrodon are ugly too. And Lombre/Ludicolo, Gulpin/Swalot, Grumpig, Magmortar, Probopass, and Kricketune. In general, a lot of 3rd and 4th gen are unattractive to me Dx

Also, nearly every 5th gen Pokemon released so far is ugly as sin. Boo.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2012
    Snubbull, Zigzagzoon and Huntail are some of the ugliest pokemon I've ever seen in my entire life. Mijumaru is nowhere near as bad as they, but still, it could use some improvements in the looks department.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I don't mind the ugly Pokémon. In fact, I don't think I've ever come across a Pokémon that was so bad looking that I've physically reacted to it. I just think that some are meant to look scary for aesthetic, functional, or even both reasons. Although the worst looking Pokémon, in my opinion, is Purugly.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    Probopass is probably the most ugliest pokemon I've ever seen. Why exactly did Nintendo think Nosepass' evolution needed a mustache?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Ugliest Pokemon

It redeems itself by being a beast in competitive battles, so it's all good. :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    -Slaking (at least he has good stats, but crappy ability)
    -Skuntank (that face...!)
    -Croagunk (at least he provides a running gag in the anime)
    -Rhyperior
    -Magmortar
    -Dunsparce
    -The Yabukuron line (they make the Koffing and Grimer lines look handsome in comparison)
    -Maggyo (it looks like it got flattened really badly)

Back