• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I second Vinasaur being one of the ugliest Pokémon out there, but I like it nonetheless. Drowzee is not so handsome, if I might say.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    jynx! god, its just so ugly. its like a black blob with hair, a dress and huge red lips.

Years
    Skuntank, Steelix, Dunsparce, Purugly, Probopass, Hippowdon, Bibrael, Bronzong, Drapion, Toxicroak, Exploud, Slaking, Camerupt, Torkoal, Claydol, Octillery, Relicanth, Qwilfish, Lickilicky. Most of them are just (ehh I wanted to use a bad word) making me truly angry when I just look at them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I like Octillery and Qwilfish. Relicanth is kinda cool to me. Camerupt and Torkoal are cool too. And I love Steelix. So I don't agree with those. I also kind of like Skuntank. But the newest Skuntank sprites are DISGUSTING. Disgusting. So I see where that comes from.

Electrike and Manectric are two I have to add. I hate those two and always have. So stupid looking. But the shiny Electrike is pretty cool looking, I guess.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Don't think it's considered "ugly" but I can't stand how "cute" Pikachu attempts to be, Makes me sick.

On the topic of ugly, I submit Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Venusaur (he didn't look as bad until around 3rd gen though he's always looked slow-witted in the 3-D games), Jynx, Relicanth, Huntail (jutting lower jaw what?), Bidoof, Bibarel, Rattata, I could go on...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Moving to Pokemon General since it's not game specific.

My vote is cast to Pikachu, Huntail, Purugly, Carnivine, Lickylicky, and Muk.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Ambipom... I mean seriously... what the heck is that? All they did was resize Aipom, then add an extra hand tail, make its hands fatter, and painted a nose on it. Some evo.

Ayselipera

Exploud is by far the ugliest Pokemon in my opinion. Not to mention the back sprite is sort of weird with all those holes in it's body. It's too bad since I really liked Whismur and I thought Loudred was alright. I'm usually not this uptight about how Pokemon look, but Exploud just bothers me.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    Aw, I actually love Venusaur, especially female ones who got their seed in the back and stuff. But then, ever since I started watching Naruto and came to love Jiraiya, I've developed a soft spot for toads despite their unappealing appearance. I also adore Parasect. <3

List of Hideousness:

· Pinsir
    · Magmar & Magmortar
    · Tyrogue & evos
    · Rhyperior line
    · Smeargle
    · Bonsly & Sudowoodo
    · Wobbuffet
    · Dunsparce
    · Porygon-Z
    · Smoochum & Jynx
    · Ludicolo line
    · Slaking line
    · Exploud line
    · Gulpin & Swalot
    · Gochiruzeru
    · Relicanth
    · Mewtwo
    · Groudon
    · Bidoof & Bibarel
    · Nosepass & Probopass
    · Regis (all)
    · Heatran
    · Bronzor & Bronzong
    · Baltoy & Claydol
    · Chatot
    · Mime Jr. & Mr. Mime
    · Groudon
    · Hippopotas & Hippodon
    · Kabuto & Kabutops
    · Basurao (new ugly fish)
    · Hihidaruma (mandril on speed? no thanks!)
    · Minezumi & Miruhoggu (ugh, crack squirrel!)

- - -

You'll never find any of those things in any team of mine, ewww. I don't care how good they're, they're all hideous abominations that need to be Leaf Storm'd out of existence. :D

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    magmortar, electrivire, jynx, nosepass, macargo, ludicolo, exploud all of these are ugly pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Skunktank, it's name even sounds disgusting. I would never use it. Jynx, what even is it? Like, seriously. It's gross. :t124: :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    No one mentioned Tentacruel or Shiftry?
    They R Ugly =\...
    ... As Hell ...

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Wow, so many I can't ever stop naming them. Devil Flamingo showed us some of them 'uglies' and adding to his list would be Rattata, Drowzee, and Hypno.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    Ugliest Pokemon

He is so damn ugly, gives you nightmares

Back