• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ugly deleted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Post this in here for an answer, usually there are threads for quick questions, so make sure to check a section's sticky threads for them before making a thread of your own.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Need 6iv Ditto for breeding

Hi I was wondering if anyone could supply me with a ditto with 6ivs for breeding purposes. We could transfer through the gts. If natures can be applied I would like one of these four: adamant, modest, jolly or timid. Thank you SO much for your time its much appreciated! :)

Epicdemic93

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    New Pokemon App to help beginners in competitive battling

Me and my friend have released an app to help people in competitive battling. It's mainly designed to help people starting out to learn type weaknesses and resistances, Pokemon stats and what abilities do, though seasoned users can use it so they don't have to think as hard. It allows you to input your Pokemon from Single, Double or Triple battles and the opponent's and all the information come up (Great for online battles, Battle Maison, Battle Spot and Pokemon Showdown). I asked a load of people to give it a test a while ago and got good feedback, there's no harm in trying it out!

If there are enough people using it we'll add extra features and already have a number of ideas on how to improve it. It also works offline :) Just a handy little app for mobile, made simple not to over complicate things.

It's currently available on android and can be found here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coolappz.pk_battle_assist it's free!

Only on android at the moment, will be on GoogleChrome App store too soon, iOS is planned but due to the higher fees they have for developers, that'll be on pause (any money made from the ad free version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coolappz.pk_battle_assist_pro) will be reinvested, so if you're on android please buy it and that will allow it to be accessible to everyone else). Thanks for your help! Please spread the word

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    WiFi Battles

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone wanted to wifi battle on oras like dailey or every once in a while.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Help with shaymin

So I have a shiny shaymin, i'm new at this pokemon game, I just bought 2ds. How does he evolve? btw when should I start online battles? and is there online tournaments?
    I appreciate any tips

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    It actually change form when using Gracidea flower. You might as well try Quick Battle Thread if yours looking for a quick battle.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    In the Berry man house on Route 123.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Pokemon Global link and pokemon.com is your best bet to look for online tourneys.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    That's alright. Have fun with game ;)

Dereck_S

Veteran
    Years
  • shiny charm & dexnav

Hello, I'm not exactly sure if the was the right place to ask this but I can't find the answer to my particular question online. So I just simultaneously completed my living dex and received the shiny charm. I get how the charm works with the masuda method, horde encounters and that sort of stuff, but does anyone know if it increases the odds when using the dexnav? I've snagged a couple of shinnies with the dexnav regularly I'm just curious if I now should be doing horde battles/breeding, or if the dexnav is more efficient than before.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back