• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Straightforward as always, I see.

Either way, please change it to something like Laptrap's panties or dero's boobs Gintama is the best anime of all time or something.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    dero, stop making me confused about your gender lol.

Also who's Spike?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Actually yeah that was a bad one lmao. I was thinking of that time at the one con where a bunch of people wore a shirt that said that. While the show was airing in America. So sad. My bad though, didn't think about it enough :x

o pls, Laptrap.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
    dero, stop making me confused about your gender lol.

Also who's Spike?
    Ara~, I thought it was an established fact that I'm an exquisite beauty who is known far and wide for her oppai charms? :p

As for who Spike is - It is a se-c-ret.

Actually yeah that was a bad one lmao. I was thinking of that time at the one con where a bunch of people wore a shirt that said that. While the show was airing in America. So sad. My bad though, didn't think about it enough :x

o pls, Laptrap.
    Ahaha, that's alright. At least you were swift about changing it back, though!
    Now, not changing it to GINTAMA IS THE BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME - that I do not approve of. Like, at all. You've just taken a step towards hell itself, milady. >:U

derozio

Years
    Oh, yeah, yeah, we sure were haha!

But I'd rather Animu and Mango stay away from Culture & Media tbh. Mangoes and Culture don't go well together, imo. :p

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    We already have people that don't know who Spike Spiegel is. Aligning ourselves the casuals wouldn't actually make too much difference to the thread.
    Considering Cowboy Bebop is gateway anime or "the one anime I've seen" for a lot of average people, it wouldn't really be surprising if an avid anime fan didn't know who he was and a non-fan did. Seen it a bunch of times.

derozio

Years
    Aligning ourselves (with) the casuals wouldn't actually make too much difference to the thread.
    top kek true true so true.

Not asking Laptrap to be rude is like asking me to not watch shows with oppai.

Anyway, amazing metaphors aside,
    uguu?

That title is so NOT ok. CHANGE "OK" TO AMAZING NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1!!111!!

oh and btw someone please motivate me towards finishing Chihayafuru. I like the series and all but...I've had little to no motivation towards actually ever finishing it.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Spike Spiegel

That name... he's from Cowboy Bebop huh?

Hey, don't blame me if I don't know the guy, okay? Cowboy Bebop never aired in any of the channels here so obviously it's not my gateway to the anime world. I got a bunch of mainstream shounen and mahou shoujo anime instead. :T

derozio

Years
    Thanks for that, laptrap.

Its okay, man. I hadn't seen bebop till like 2 years ago too. That's when I had been watching anime seriously for 4-5 months kekek

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I've heard so much about Cowboy Bebop but it's one of those well-buzzed about shows that I would probably take years to move my lazy ass into watching it. xD Besides, knowing who Spike Spiegel is isn't anything, really. :d

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back