• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Don't you guys dare to start the yaoi and yuri discussion again... >:(

Years
    I watched Cowboy Bebop on television nearly ten years ago. It's been so long my memory is a little fuzzy concerning plot events, which is why I am overdue for a rewatch especially now that I am older.

...I wonder if there should be a separate thread for Yaoi/Yuri since folks keep bringing it up. :o

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I could have swore there used to be one. :x Guess someone should go make a new one?

Cowboy Bebop has been on the air for as long as I can remember. But since it was on the air for so long I kinda grew indifferent to it until a few years ago when I actually sat down and watched each episode in succession. I'm not sure if Adult Swim has finally stopped airing it or not, but I certainly hope not.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Keeping that happy laptrap as a screenshot.

If you guys really need a topic to discuss... well... I got nothing lol.

But eh, for some reason I'm starting a marathon of old anime haha. Just finished Lain a couple of days ago, and man do I want to rewatch that again. No other anime has managed to make me rewatch it a few days after I finished it.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If everyone's going to be an anime stereotype, who's going to be the bland protagonist....
    Chikara

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    If everyone's going to be an anime stereotype, who's going to be the bland protagonist....
    Chikara

uguu?

Chikara confirmed main character of the PokeCommunity official anime series xD Get in your protag seat!

Although don't think she would be a bland protag tho tbh.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I'm definitely the Indifferent Genius. Though I don't really care where I sit.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    There's no uke shota in the pic. I cri everytiem

I'd probably be main love interest of mc I think

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back