• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
Years
  • yes i will be supplying the lickilicky(sry i didnt get back to u earlier my computer was giving me problems). and about the moveset, instead of giga impact, could u have it know wring out.(theres no way i can afford to get that tm)
    and because of me resuming school tomorrow, i wont be able to get it to u 4 a bit, is it ok if i pm/vm u when i can?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • yes i will be supplying the lickilicky(sry i didnt get back to u earlier my computer was giving me problems). and about the moveset, instead of giga impact, could u have it know wring out.(theres no way i can afford to get that tm)
    and because of me resuming school tomorrow, i wont be able to get it to u 4 a bit, is it ok if i pm/vm u when i can?

Okay. You can PM/VM me whenever.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • @yankee0724- Are you asking for that or asking if we have it?

@Ricky429- Zuckerspatz had to reset his game, and he's the only one who works in transferring.

(Slight bump, we got pushed back to the second page due to many single trade threads that could've been in the quick trade thread.....)

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Considering we do not recieve payment or whatever for helping people, it doesn't really matter if people help others when we aren't available as long as they don't start trying to run the thread of stealing jobs we are working on.

LightningNick

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello, I'm looking for some starters. at the moment i'm looking for a chikorita if thats possible? thanks :D

Egg if its quicker for you but i'm not bothered ether way.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Please note that although it is okay with me if others help, it may not be fine with the other UHC members.
    As such, I need to discuss it with them.
    Also, if it does go through that non-members are helping, they shouldn't be helping all the time, just when we aren't available.
    They must also have the 'go ahead' from a member before they help, as well.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • Please note that although it is okay with me if others help, it may not be fine with the other UHC members.
    As such, I need to discuss it with them.
    Also, if it does go through that non-members are helping, they shouldn't be helping all the time, just when we aren't available.
    They must also have the 'go ahead' from a member before they help, as well.
    I was just mentioning, i wasn't involved with this thread to help him, it was out of the quick trade thread. I was just posting in here that im helping him again incase anyone was going to.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • I need one pokemon Transferrd, ASAP, like... within the next 3-4 hours.... Respond when ready, add both FCs, yadda yadda yadda

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back