• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hi! I recently acquired a lvl 1 Shiny totodile and shiny meowth lvl 18 by trades....could one of you guys (Hero or King) Please Ev train them for me if you have the time??? I would like them trained according to their natures (To max them out). The totodile is a naive female and the meowth is a jolly female so I want the speed maxed out on both. The moves I would like for totodile is Ice Fang, Crunch, Superpower, and Hydropump. The moves I would like for the meowth would be nasty plot, night slash, shadow claw (It already has it on it and I would like to keep it, must've been an egg move), and bite. Let me know what you would like in return. I don't have a whole whole lot but I'm sure we could work something out. Thanks in advance : )

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Hi! I recently acquired a lvl 1 Shiny totodile and shiny meowth lvl 18 by trades....could one of you guys (Hero or King) Please Ev train them for me if you have the time??? I would like them trained according to their natures (To max them out). The totodile is a naive female and the meowth is a jolly female so I want the speed maxed out on both. The moves I would like for totodile is Ice Fang, Crunch, Superpower, and Hydropump. The moves I would like for the meowth would be nasty plot, night slash, shadow claw (It already has it on it and I would like to keep it, must've been an egg move), and bite. Let me know what you would like in return. I don't have a whole whole lot but I'm sure we could work something out. Thanks in advance : )
    Everything we offer is free, so you don't owe us anything. I have been really busy lately, so I'm not sure if I can help or not. If I can, I will tell you sometime tomorrow, won't be on tonight.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I'm really, really sorry to say this guys...
    But something's come up that won't be allowing me to go on PokeCommunity much anymore...
    As such, I cannot continue helping out the UHC..
    I"m sorry for this, guys, and I'm hoping one of the others members will be able to pick up where we left off.
    If you guys ever need anything, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I'll probably check my email once a week or so...
    Once again, sorry guys, and I hope you all continue having fun.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • It is sad that Zucker will not be able to run this thread anymore, but I have decided to take over for him. The edited rules are on the first page, third post from the bottom. Not much has changed, other than that I had to remove the things that only Zucker worked on.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    IT WAS ALL SO SUDDEN

but we cant wait around

zucker woudnt have wanted us to do that.........

any jobs needing done

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • IT WAS ALL SO SUDDEN

but we cant wait around

zucker woudnt have wanted us to do that.........

any jobs needing done

Agreed, so if you wanted to sign up for another position to work, that would be fine, since we are behind a person now. You'll have to check the third post from the bottom on the first page

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Can I get a stunky and a murkrow unhatched please? Could I try my luck with a random egg aswell?

Sure, you'll just have to wait for one of our breeders to get online and see this. You can see who our breeders are in the third post from the bottom on the first page.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I'll be checking PC occasionally, like I am now.
    But, it will only be for a few minutes a day... So, good luck King.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • I'll be checking PC occasionally, like I am now.
    But, it will only be for a few minutes a day... So, good luck King.

Thanks Zucker. If you ever start to get more time, you can always come back.

Now lets get those requests flowing, people. I'm thinking of working breeding for tonight, so if anybody needs something, I might be able to help

Last edited:

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Pokemon: Rotom
    EV Spread /6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Will-O-Wisp to be added please :)
    Will attach rare candy.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Pokemon: Rotom
    EV Spread /6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Will-O-Wisp to be added please :)
    Will attach rare candy.

Alright. Could I pick it up tomorrow? I'm in the middle of a project at the moment and am also in the middle of a good book, so I won't be able to start it until tomorrow.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • hey i could help out with the thread if you wouldn't mind. I'm getting an AR and pokemon platinum tomorow night so i might be able to clone/breed/other jobs. Whatever position might be open

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • hey i could help out with the thread if you wouldn't mind. I'm getting an AR and pokemon platinum tomorow night so i might be able to clone/breed/other jobs. Whatever position might be open

Sorry, we don't need any help. Cloning isn't available anymore, anyway, plus we have enough people to work breeding and other stuff. Refer to the rules on the first page

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back