• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Help Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Not trying to bug you guys, just wondering if anyone is available to ev train my meowth and totodile. If no one is could someone pm me if they become available? I'd appreciate it : )

ta x

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Not trying to bug you guys, just wondering if anyone is available to ev train my meowth and totodile. If no one is could someone pm me if they become available? I'd appreciate it : )

ta x

I think I might've said this earlier or something. I can as soon as I get the time to. I've been swamped with training requests and my life is almost as busy as it has ever been at the moment.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • To all members of the Ultimate Help Center. PM me, just so I can see who is still active in checking the thread.

@ everyone else: Feel free to request things, even though some of the people may not be responding, I am considering getting a new group working here if not that many people are checking that often anymore.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • To all members of the Ultimate Help Center. PM me, just so I can see who is still active in checking the thread.

@ everyone else: Feel free to request things, even though some of the people may not be responding, I am considering getting a new group working here if not that many people are checking that often anymore.
    I'm present and accounted for ^^
    And if your swamp, why don't you give me a couple of orders, doi.

Ill -.-

ill not sick ;)
    Years
  • Hey guys, I was wondering if I could have a Pokemon. :)

I would like any of the starters who are fire Pokemon, I am not picky. I would prefer Charmander or Chimchar, but whatever you have is fine.

There is no rush, whenever you can get around to it. I will respond with my friend code when you reply. Thank you very much in advanced.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back