• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    What Why I Will Give You My Ledgs So I Can Get The Ones In My Pokedex I Dont Have

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    no that doesnt annoy me lol i write like that i like to write with capitals

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hi again Ichaste, would it be possible for me to get a Treecko and a Bulbasaur, both with Pokerus please?

Last edited:

Dude4552

A Naruto fan and proud of it!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Can I have a squirtle, charmander and bulbasuar?

nic555nac

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Can I have:
    1. Skorupi(Male)
    2. Hippopotas(Male)
    3. Glameow(Male)
    4. Cherubi(Male)
    5. Combee(Female)
    6. Burmy(Male)

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    hey man, could i get Charmander, Feebas, Cyndaquil,and Torchic and 4 eevee please bro, take a look in my trade thread its in my sig and tell me what u want for them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    no that doesnt annoy me lol i write like that i like to write with capitals

>.> Ugh......

wolfie1177 said:
    Hi again Ichaste, would it be possible for me to get a Treecko and a Bulbasaur, both with Pokerus please?

Okay.

Ftkatyowser said:
    So can I offer my shiny Blaziken and Espeon, and EV trained Lapras for collatoral?

Mmm...yeah, that'll work.

Dude4552 said:
    Can I have a squirtle, charmander and bulbasuar?

...I guess...

nic555nac said:
    Can I have:
    1. Skorupi(Male)
    2. Hippopotas(Male)
    3. Glameow(Male)
    4. Cherubi(Male)
    5. Combee(Female)
    6. Burmy(Male)

Considering how you obviously lack the ability to read, I don't think it even matters what I say here. I'll still say it, though: no.

CristWii said:
    Ichaste Pekoni, when are you able to give me a Pokerus Pokémon?

Whenever I'm online...which has admittedly been erratic as of late. Sorry about that.

Iron said:
    Ok, when do you want to do this trade?

See previous.

Aciel said:
    i would like 2 onix with good nature plz

No.

Elite Four Lucian said:
    hey man, could i get Charmander, Feebas, Cyndaquil,and Torchic and 4 eevee please bro, take a look in my trade thread its in my sig and [S-HIGHLIGHT]tell me what u want for them[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

Considering how you obviously lack the ability to read, I don't think it even matters what I say here. I'll still say it, though: no.

crazyjdog

can i get mudkip and torchic also can i get the pokedex for mew and deoxys

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    can i get mudkip and torchic also can i get the pokedex for mew and deoxys

Um...no. Not only because you didn't pay attention to the first post (postcount of 20 or higher!!!), but you didn't even use any punctuation...

Geez...anybody else?

crazyjdog

well its not like anyone else is gonna take you up for it and i dont have time to put . ! ? in a post i unlike you have a life outside of the internet and if your too elitist to grant one small request (and i did read the whole first post but i figured that it would not matter since there was no other posts and you also have not done a trade with anyone so to me it just seems to me that you made this thread to make yourself look better than everyone)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    well its not like anyone else is gonna take you up for it and i dont have time to put . ! ? in a post i unlike you have a life outside of the internet and if your too elitist to grant one small request (and i did read the whole first post but i figured that it would not matter since there was no other posts and you also have not done a trade with anyone so to me it just seems to me that you made this thread to make yourself look better than everyone)

Yeah, 28 pages now and I haven't traded anyone >.>;...

*sigh* Some people...oh well.

Anybody else?

Sudi

Hey Ichaste, can you give me Ekans, Elekid, Sunkern, Lotad and Gligar.
    Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back