• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
    do u have a skarmory that u can trade me with somem egg move and a good nature

Sif

Years
    Do you have a Munchlax available for trade? If its a Bidoof you'd like in return, I can certainly offer that.

anim3_z0mbi3

L33T TR4IN3R
    Years
    ok this is a rather large list of pokemon but here goes. can u get me a copy of every starter bsides turtwig, piplup, chimchar, and torchic? thanks i'd appreciate it. i can give u a shiny or something in return if u want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Do you have a Munchlax available for trade? If its a Bidoof you'd like in return, I can certainly offer that.

Yes and yes.

anim3_z0mbi3 said:
    ok this is a rather large list of pokemon but here goes. can u get me a copy of every starter bsides turtwig, piplup, chimchar, and torchic? thanks i'd appreciate it. i can give u a shiny or something in return if u want.

Heh...um,...nah. For one thing, saying "everything except these" doesn't really work...

dtl42

How about dratini instead then. Ill trade you the three regis for them if that makes a difference.

anim3_z0mbi3

L33T TR4IN3R
    Years
    ok then ill list out evry pokemon:
    bulbasar
    squirtle
    charmander
    chikorita
    totodile
    cyndaquil
    treeko
    mudkip.